Total Solution Starting TS today!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by nicm79, 27 May 2014 Social URL.

1. nicm79

nicm79 New Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.45%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all, I've been on Exante for the past 2 weeks and was following WS plan. I haven't found the losses too good so have decided to start TS from today. Just had my second shake of the day and have my last one planned for 5/6ish tonight. Drinking plenty of water and hoping for some better results. Any tips on gettign through this? Thanks :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck with TS, hopefully you shouldn't find it all that different from WS - I'd advise to get yourself a list of things to do to distract you / keep you occupied and away from temptation, do your best to stick to it 100% as if you 'cheat' you can find that you keep doing so and then your losses are smaller and you'll be doing the diet for a longer time.

It's also helpful I find to read other people's diaries on here for advice and motivation and you may find it helps to start your own,

4. nicm79

nicm79 New Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.45%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    That's brilliant, thank you. I'm really going to try and stick to it 100% and I am feeling quite motivated, so hopefully il stay positive and see some good results. I know it's all about getting through this first 3 days (as I had a bad weekend and am definitely out of ketosis). I'm going to try not to weigh until next Tuesday, so will report back.

5. Emilie

Emilie Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How did it go? Did you weigh in now? X