Step 1 Sole Source starting Tuesday 11th November

K8wall

Hi all I am starting cambridge diet tomorrow, wondered if anyone else was or a new starter that would like to share there journey. I would like to lose around five stone but hopefully one before Christmas. I am 35 years old and 5"3 tall.

hi and welcome

not a new starter but have had 2 weeks on the re start and lost 13.75lbs in that time, you can lose a hell of a lot pre xmas

first week has its issues but well worth it to get the big drop

good luck xx

I too was 35 when I started. If you keep to SS from now until Christmas day you could lose 2 stone without too much work.

I hope so... Thanks for the welcome x I really would like to loose two stone before Christmas that would be amazing x x

Hi, Im a new starter. Started last Thursday, it's my first week I am seeing my consultant tomorrow for first weigh in as she can't do thursday:) I'm 5ft 3 to, 31 and would love to lose 5 stone, maybe 6:) how's ur day been

Really good thanks x I thought I would struggle more but so far so good. I would LOVE to be six stone lighter so fingers crossed x not putting too much pressure on myself as I seem to fail if I do that so I have a works party on the 12th December that I am aiming to loose 1 stone for x x let me know how you get on at your weigh in... I cannot wait for mine. Fingers crossed for you berry1

Really well. I don't get weighed until Tuesday so I am hoping for a big loss x finger crossed. Well done on your loss that fab x

Back