Starting Ultimate Inch Loss tomorrow

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Hi Everyone

New on RC forum, but been on Lipotrim forum for over a year!

I lost 4 stone with Lipotrim last year and have put on 2 stone again, lost it, and probably put on another stone AGAIN!!!

I did RC years ago and love it, but no classes near where I live, so decided to go it alone! I will weigh myself tomorrow and have bought all the food for the first 14 days. I go to a health club so the exercise I can fit in no problem!

I am excited, and hope I can lose the stone that they say but I have messed my body up so much that not sure if I will, but will give it my all anyway!

Look forward to being part of this forum but will also keep with Lipotrim maintenance too as I have made many friends there!

PS: I have an eating disorder which blights me, but I am hoping with the help of healthy eating the RC way I can alleviate this problem!!!!

Hello i am currently on CD at the moment and looking for a long time life style diet to follow, just to maintain my weight now.!

I did R.C already this year, so just THINKING, about returning soon.

Good luck.x

Hi Shanny

What a great weight loss!!!!! Yes, RC seems a sensible way to go in my opinion. Nothing faddy, just good old wholesome food and remembering the 5% fat rule!

Hope to see you around.

Hi Shanny

Doing great!! Loving the diet..well, if you an call it that! Just feel that I am eating healthily!

On Day 12, going onto Day 13 tomorrow....Lost 6lbs in 7 days and had a sneaky weigh in on Day 8 and had lost another 1lb!!! So, to say this diet is great is an understatement!!!!!!!!

Just feel so relaxed with it and wish I had started it before now!

How are you??

Hi so happy for you im starting tomorrow again got my books pots out and an old magazine too.

Your weight loss is great are you still on the 1200 kcals plan then??

Hope to keep in touch x

Hi Shanny...yes, I start 1400 cals on Monday, but not sure whether I will need them all to be honest as I am finding the 1200 quite sufficient..at least I know they are there if I fancy them!

Good to hear you are back again !

Yeah i reckon 1200 is good and enough amount really.

ive been shopping today got foods in can i ask

i have got muller fruit corner red cherry flavour
it is 175g
but on packing it only goes up to 100g per yogurt

kcal is 105
fat 3.9

is this ok to have?

thanx

It sounds to me as though it is less than 5% fat per 100g at 3.9%, your cals would be approx 175cals.

Thats how i see it, i hope that helps (and that i am giving you good info)

Make sure you do eat the 1400 and not just stick to 1200! Rosemary explains why in the book :)

Hi Shanny...yes, I start 1400 cals on Monday, but not sure whether I will need them all to be honest as I am finding the 1200 quite sufficient..at least I know they are there if I fancy them!

Good to hear you are back again !

Glad to hear you are doing well. You must up your calories though after the 2 weeks. It may be that you do not go up to 1400 (depending on your weigh and age), but you must increase it. You wont lose weight any quicker by staying on 1200. Your body will think its going into a starvation so will hold onto its fat stores, therefore your metabolic rate will decrease and you will lose weight more slowly.

If you message me with your age and current weight I am more than willing to advise you on what your calorie allowance should be.

HTH

Last edited:
Yeah i reckon 1200 is good and enough amount really.

ive been shopping today got foods in can i ask

i have got muller fruit corner red cherry flavour
it is 175g
but on packing it only goes up to 100g per yogurt

kcal is 105
fat 3.9

is this ok to have?

thanx

Hiya
Yes, Mullerlight yoghurt is fine ! I think there are some meals where it is approx 75 cals and I just had half to be on the safe side. I find them too big anyway.

Hope you are doing ok!

I start Phase 2 tomorrow...thought it was Monday, but I am on Day 14 today! So, WI tomorrow :)

So, heres to Wk 3!!

Make sure you do eat the 1400 and not just stick to 1200! Rosemary explains why in the book :)

Thanks BacktoBack...I know, I understand...dont want my body to go into starvation mode,,,problem I seem to have is that I am full with 1200, cant imagine 1400 cals, but I am sure once I start I will get the hang of it! ;)

Glad to hear you are doing well. You must up your calories though after the 2 weeks. It may be that you do not go up to 1400 (depending on your weigh and age), but you must increase it. You wont lose weight any quicker by staying on 1200. Your body will think its going into a starvation so will hold onto its fat stores, therefore your metabolic rate will decrease and you will lose weight more slowly.

If you message me with your age and current weight I am more than willing to advise you on what your calorie allowance should be.

HTH

Thanks Sarah...the book I bought tells me re age/weight and at the minute...if I wasnt on Phase 2, I would be on approx 1300-1400...cant remember the exact amount.

I hear what you are both saying and I WILL have my 1400 cals!! THANK YOU...it has hit home...I am so enjoying the diet, that I am sure it will just make it more enjoyable being able to have a few extra things to have.

Again, much appreciated..thanks!!

Hi hun thanx for that, let me know on your wi results, you enjoying the sun?

day 2 for me today and happy so far, weekends seem okish really x

Thanks Sarah...the book I bought tells me re age/weight and at the minute...if I wasnt on Phase 2, I would be on approx 1300-1400...cant remember the exact amount.

I hear what you are both saying and I WILL have my 1400 cals!! THANK YOU...it has hit home...I am so enjoying the diet, that I am sure it will just make it more enjoyable being able to have a few extra things to have.

Again, much appreciated..thanks!!

No problem, don't forget you can have your treats now too so it really doesnt take much to increase by 150-200 cals, and you don't want to crave food and end up bingeing. You'll soon get used to it :D

Thanks BacktoBack...I know, I understand...dont want my body to go into starvation mode,,,problem I seem to have is that I am full with 1200, cant imagine 1400 cals, but I am sure once I start I will get the hang of it! ;)

What I have been doing is on the day I get weighed, my OH and I have gone out for lunch/dinner and eaten something really nice but healthy - italian or harvester. That then takes up some of the extra calories that I dont eat during the week :) I have also had the h/f allowance on alcohol but saved it to have on two occasions.

Hi hun thanx for that, let me know on your wi results, you enjoying the sun?

day 2 for me today and happy so far, weekends seem okish really x

Lost 2lb this week...8lb in 2 weeks now! Very happy with this!

Yes, LOVING the sun!!!!!!!!!

Hope you are still going strong :)

No problem, don't forget you can have your treats now too so it really doesnt take much to increase by 150-200 cals, and you don't want to crave food and end up bingeing. You'll soon get used to it :D

Hi Sarah

I am alright keeping the treats and maybe having a nice big ice cream during the week, arent I?

I dont want to get into the habit of having treats every day..I have an ED (binge eater) and there are some things that just trigger it for me, and I have been doing brilliantly since starting the RC diet. I am sure it should be ok, but I will try and be sensible :)

Back