Starting week two

Wales

Silver Member
Just wanted to say hello as I am on first day of week 2 on SS.

Had a great loss of 13lbs in the first week which made the headaches and grumpy moods worthwhile! I am amazed at how unhungry (if that is a word) I am and fingers crossed it remains like this.

This is a great site to pick up advice and keep motivated. Good luck to everyone on their weightloss journeys :D

Hello Wales..
Wow what a fantastic loss in your first week thats 1 pounds short of a stone thats truly amazing. you must have been so chuffed..

This is a great site I am somewhat addicted to it since I found it ,keeps you going as we are all in it together...

Good luck with your CD journey... Your doing fab!

Thanks Curly

I am over the moon with the loss and it is a great motivation going forward. Just need to reign in my expectations for this week though!!!

You should be that really is fab!! dont be disheartned if next week isnt such a big loss as that really is a great amount..
Well done you!!! It really is a fab diet. Im loving it..

Well done Wales (and great name too!)
Almost a stone off in the first week must have left you feeling on top of the world!
Good luck for a great loss next week too!

x

:D Ladies

Here's to good results for everyone!

That's an amazing loss in your first week. I'm on day 4 at the moment and can't wait to get weighed on Monday! (Although it'll only be a 6 day loss, not a full week;)). Keep going XX

Well done, fabulous weight loss. It must feel different already?!

Keep it up.

xx

Thanks again

I can't believe how much better I feel already, I have more energy and now that food is out of the way I seem to have much more time. The ironing is up to date and the house is clean and tidy - husband reckons I should have done this ages ago!!!

AbFab - Hope you get a good result on Monday
ASP - You have great consistent weekly results, I hope I can get into that kind of a pattern

Back