Starting with you all tmw!

bubbles<3

Good evening,

thought I would pop on and say hello - I am a newbie. Well, I say newbie, I have done the VLCD thing in the past so know the ropes - i fell off the wagon specacularly over xmas and the weeks leading up to it so I have to get back on it and FAST!
I have seen so much naughtiness over xmas and I am totally sick of the sight of food! I have been planning my start for weeks now and I am more than ready!

Got shakes ready to go, blender is on ice and the psyllium husk is waiting ;) - I am so excited and I cannot wait for tmw to be here! Be gone sluggish feeling, bloated belly, tight jeans and a craving for more naughties! Ketosis & bad breath, I welcome you!! LOL!

Any other new starters? Seen this board has been rather quiet of late compared to how it has been in the past - maybe a big influx of peeps over the new year?

Look forward to getting to know you all over the coming weeks!

Bubbles! x

I think most people have gone into Christmas hideaway Ha ha!! Welcome again and good luck.

Hi there,
I too have fallen, hard, off the wagon this month and will be back 100% soon.
Best of luck and see you in the new year
x x x

Hi There! I'm starting on 1 St January too.. I have about 3 stone to lose in total, and really need as MUCH support as possible ! Maybe we can buddy up? I did LT back in August... I only stuck it out for one week, but I did lose 11 lbs xx

Good luck guys, I started on dec 27th so over the worst days!

Back