Starving and irritable

Kiika

Help! I'm absolutely starving today and i am very irritable. My husband is eating ice cream and my kittens are running around like loons and I just want to scream and punch someone!!!

I have had a shake, soup and chilli with veg and I have a bar left to eat. I'm trying not to eat it yet as i'll just get hungry again before bed. I split my soup so I could have it twice but I am absolutely ravenous!!

I have had a black coffee and a tea with skimmed milk and 3 ltrs of water so what do I do now without going off plan!???

I feel your pain... just made curry for the family and they are about to tuck into cookies. no fair.

I still have one pack to have today and debating what time is best.

MAybe time for more water and a bath or paint my nails.

GOOd luck. Hope it passes x

I have had a black coffee and a tea with skimmed milk and 3 ltrs of water so what do I do now without going off plan!???

Another vote for a long soak in the bath. Can't really eat then without everything getting soggy :)

Good idea but does it matter that I did that yesterday too???

Bath and the bed! I was in by 9.00 every day for the first 3 weeks because I was knackered and grumpy. It will get better, I promise, but you have to stick with it.

Can never have too many baths! :) Followed by early night with hubby? ;)

Thanks guys, I got the bath running now, gonna stik the tv on the laptop and soak for an hour watching a motivating program!!

I.WILL.NOT.GIVE.IN!!!

Think somethings going round today there seems to be alot of us struggling. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxx

I keep wanting to do a face pack, but they are all bloody choc or fruit smelling! I don't think smearing my face with stuff I am longing for will help :D I'm off town tomorrow to get a non-food based mask!

on days like this its bath, nails, hair straighteners. I then stick something weight loss related on the telly (Jessie is a must on bad nights!), snuggle in my duvet on the sofa and keep my hands occupied with some crochet.

good luck and keep resisting!

Just eaten my bar. Doesnt feel like im going to be satisfied for long, but I think (or hope) I'm over the worst.... except my husband has just brought the ice cream in again!!!!! AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :cry:

Back