Total Solution Starving today! That is all :)

Sammysmiles

Like the thread suggests I am starving today! Week 5 (or 6) anyway had a few days on and off but managed to lose 15 pounds first month taking me from 11.9 to 10.8.

Hoping to get as close to 9.7 by July 11th as I can but my goodness some days are so hard aren't they?

Still starving, had a bar. Went to college just had water and now a black coffee. May have to go to bed to stop anything finding my mouth!!

Less hungry today, just having a hot vanilla shake with a shot of coffee. I love these shakes!

Already craving pizza! What is wrong with me recently??

I can totally relate to you hun. All I think about is food!!! I could eat my arm sometimes and giving my son his breakfast in a morning is just pure torture lol xxx

Same here, my kids have creamy pasta, buttery mash, stew and dumplings and I have a blinking shake :(

I hate these days!! Just need to get past each meal. I cannot believe how hard it is some times :-/ x

Really feel for you. I don't know that I could do the diet if I had to feed other people. Luckily there's just me and OH and he's on the diet with me. But you can do it! Keep positive and remember nothing tastes as good as skinny feels...! x

Midge, that is true I do enjoy putting a rather small dress and heels at the weekend :)

But .... My God the night times are the worst!

I tend to halve all of mine so I have 6 smaller things throughout the day. Either that or I have a half one for tea and then a full bar or porridge in front of he TV kinda like supper. I'm always busy all day so I don't notice but when I have an hour to myself I like to treat myself!

Back