Starving!!!

jayde1148

Gold Member
Oh my I really am hungry! I am not feeling like eating just yet but thought I would be easier day one than two or three. I am distracting myself on the boards and I have started a cross stitch project so fingers crossed!

Hey up - sorry you are feeling starving - good idea to distract yourself though. We are gonna kick this though - here's to ketosis coming along quickly for you :D

Thanks! Were you hungry day one? I think I had my shake too early this morning!

Thanks! Xx

Yeah I was hungry, I was quite irritable too. My poor family lol.

I found the bouillon quite helpful though - I perked up a bit after having a cup. x

Just made my tomato soup I just could not wait any more! Not sure about it, I added lots of chilli flakes! Just hope the others are better. I'm surprised at the creaminess of the packs much richer than I am used to!

I'm just in the midst of having my veg soup. I found the creaminess a bit off putting at first but I'm getting used to them now. I try and take ages with mine (helps that I can't tolerate really hot things - like just made coffee) and then that tricks my mind into thinking that I've only eaten... if you get what I'm saying.

What have you had today so far? x

I had vanilla shake with a spoon if coffee at 8.30am then a litre of water between then and 12.30 when I had a bar and just had soup. I have also had a bouillon and several glasses of water.

Just from the supermarket - its beside the gravy stuff. I get Marigold Swiss Veg bouillon normal stuff but you can get the lower salt one as well.

Jayde - you can always have another cup of bouillon later. Keep it up x

hannata said:
where do you guys get this buillon stuff from?

I got mine in Asda the reduced salt version and it is with the stock

*jenjen* said:
Just from the supermarket - its beside the gravy stuff. I get Marigold Swiss Veg bouillon normal stuff but you can get the lower salt one as well.

Jayde - you can always have another cup of bouillon later. Keep it up x

I think I will have to I'm thinking of cake aargh!!! :(

scarymovie said:
im on day 5 i have mine 10am 2pm 6pm and if i really cant cope a boiled egg lol

Mmmm egg! I am going to make a coffee but will be using milk

U find the mushroom soup the worst, it literally makes me gip whilst eating it! It improves by adding a lit more water and hendersons relish ( like Lea and perrins) what do other people do to it?

im on day 5 i have mine 10am 2pm 6pm and if i really cant cope a boiled egg lol

Have to say an ole boiled egg for me rite after the gym keeps me going throughout the day.. ;)
On day 3 now, and have to say I haven't had many hunger pangs or food cravings..Mind I coul speak to soon...the veg bouillion is also a life saver..

Jayde I had cravings for different food too but I wasn't actually hungry, different foods were just popping into my head - one of them was cupcakes, dunno why though lol

I just made myself think of something else (tough order mind you!) x

the only food im missing is bread :( even a jam butty would do lol im a pauper day 5 and im still feeling good noticed now i can spread my shakes a lil longer only drink banana,strawberry,thai chicken and veg the others r gross lol but still on lt i only had choc so theres more to choose tried the choc orange bar and ouch toothache so i darent try the other

Back