starving!

Was just wondering if it's me or does anyone else get absolutely starving in the evening a few hours after dinner and find it hard not to completely stuff your face lol?
i do so well all day then always ruin it by snacking in the evening!

Try not to have anything 'big' to eat past 7pm, reason- when you go bed, and you've just snacked, the food is just sat there in your belly, and your heart has to work overtime to kick start the digestion when your body should be resting.

I have tea around 6pm ish, and later on I will have a cup of options hot choc (40cals) and weight watchers biccys (2 in pack, 100cals) this is more than adequate for myself. When you first start cal counting evenings were murder for me, and I'd lie in bed starving haha, but that's just cause my body was used to being nice and full for bedtime, which isn't good really. Now I've got into the routine, I don't feel stodgy in the mornings after loads of food and I'm ready for my breakkie :)

Frankie
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I always save myself about 100 cals for the evenings. Therefore I can have a packet of french fries or some other low cal treat or if I'm feeling good I'll have a banana. If I run out of calories by 6pm I get a bit panicky!

thanks everyone today i'm gonna try and keep some calories for the evening and stock up on some low cal snacks:) hopefully after this week my body will get used to not eating late! x

Back