Stary's Weight Loss Diary

starynights said:
had a rubbish day today, not feeling great so havent ate great, ate rubbish but im still within cals so thats a positive.

Ditto x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yeah love im fine. i wasnt feeling great tuesday and came home from work early then my eldest was up every couple of hours with a sickness but so was shattered yesterday. so not been on plan at all this week really, but i guess these things happen. we're both feeling better today so im going to sf/cc today. probably more cc as i really want food but i will have a shake for dinner as i will be working.

:D:D:D had to nip on and post this. my jeans that i called fat jeans (could fit comfy into them at heaviest point) are now far to big to wear, so ive decided that i never want to wear them again and they are going in the rag bag at nursery :) a was having a rake through my wardrobe too and i have a vest/shirt set that got put to the back as the buttons just wouldnt close without looking strained. well today it fits perfect, and i have masses of room in it. so happy. although for the past 7-10 days the scales have stuck at 16st i must deffo be loosing inches. i really need to try and tone up my flabby tummy area but i dont know if it will even be possible.

ok so yesterday was a complete right off had a 3 course lunch, huge breakfast before that then 2 packets or crisps and 2 cakes later in the day!!! totm is approaching though and ive just fed it!! meals was unavoidable as we didnt have kids so dh and i decided ages ago thats what we were doing. it was lovely. i did have a salad though but the starter and pudding wouldnt help lol. dh has now decided he wants to do sf but he likes the bars, work out much more expensive too. boots have them on 3 for 2 atm. he then said he wanted ww meals for his proper meal but then have more veg etc to make up the calories so ive decided to do the same as i actually like them too. back on track today x

Hahaha Starry you just made me laugh! Ive had a write off week!!!!!! Oh c'est la vie we are only human! Nice that DH wantsw to get involved too will make it easier for you!

I am having a write off Sunday too then back with avengence tomorrow!! I have a night out on Sat and sooo need to lose the 2.2lbs this week as I really want to be 12st7lbs (Don't ask me why it prob want actually make a difference to how I look).

So nice to have a kiddie free weekend isn't it, I had mine last weekend been in mummy mode all weekend!! Roll on Sat!!

When is the wedding you are going too? xx

weddings is 2 weeks on sat so really need to knuckle down. so damn hard when u feel like you want to eat. im going to freeze some grapes and i do like them but full of sugat, all be it natural. not been that great today and i have seen about 4lb creep back on so must get it off again. i feel quite rubbish and bloated and its due to what ive ate x

You can do it Starry I know you can!! Ooooo frozen grapes doesn't Victoria Beckham do that? Might be good to stave off a sugar attack xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back