Statistics, progress and thoughts

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
I hope this helps someone.

I have now been doing Exante for 22 weeks.

I have lost 61 lbs.

Average weekly loss - 2.8 lbs.

Average monthly loss 12.2 lbs.

I weigh about once a month - more often distracts me.

I am now overweight - not obese, morbidly obese or just plain fat. BMI - 29.24 - I have crept under the 30 mark.

I have noticed that I lose more weight after adding a meal - that takes about a week to show. Usually fish, shellfish or meat with green vegetables or salad.

I swim four or five times a week - 50 lengths of a 25 metre pool.

I have milk in my tea every morning.

I drink at least three litres of water / green tea every day.

I have an occasional Dr Pepper Zero can.

I take soup to work for lunch in flask - I do this five days a week. It works for me and I risk the vitamin content for 5 out of 21 packets. I work full time.

I have never felt better in my life! My skin, hair, nails, teeth, gums are all better than ever. Nothing aches! How good does that feel?

Size 22/24 to 12/14

This is how it works for me.

So good luck Exanters!

GSQ ;)

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]awww WOW well done you, and thanks for posting this, just the inspiration & motivation I needed as only lost [/FONT]1 lb today, and was feeling a little :(

Once again what a FAB weight loss journey you have had, and not long until you are at your goal :D xxx

Great post GSQ it's sometimes easy to lose sight of just how much one person can lose on exante... It's amazing seeing it written down... And I too have milk in my coffee every morning and I've still lost 12 pounds in two weeks :)

Great post; well done. Shows what can be achieved.

What a motivating post. Well done on such great progress. Thanks for sharing your experience, it helps to know how others are managing on the diet :)

You are FAB seeing it put down like that is amazing thank you xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Wow, seeing it all written down like that really brings it home how fabulous willpower and this diet can be. You have done so well! Hopefully seeing your progress will help keep me on the straight and narrow and away from the baking I did with my eldest today! x

Getslim
You have done brilliantly. Summing up your journey really puts it all into perspective too. I'm
Glad you shared, maybe we should all look at things like this.

Great post GSQ! Can't wait to be a few more weeks into my exante journey and be able to post the same! :D

Well done gsq, absolutely brilliant and great motivation x

Thanks for your post..its good to see the whole picture, by weighing yourself every month. I have given up on diets in the past because my weight has sts for a couple of days or slightly increased (ridiculous I know...as I have just gone on to increase my weight further!!!) . I have now learned that my body weight fluctuates all the time.. and to look at the whole picture.

I love reading success stories like this. Well done you are a success story!! (i want to be as Exante success story too one day)

motherof2 said:
Thanks for your post..its good to see the whole picture, by weighing yourself every month. I have given up on diets in the past because my weight has sts for a couple of days or slightly increased (ridiculous I know...as I have just gone on to increase my weight further!!!) . I have now learned that my body weight fluctuates all the time.. and to look at the whole picture.

I love reading success stories like this. Well done you are a success story!! (i want to be as Exante success story too one day)

Thank you. I think I may be able to say I am a success soon! Nothing screws my head faster than daily weighing. Good luck on your journey too.

GSQ

You've done incredibly well. It is motivating to see all the positives of this diet written down.

I think I might start weighing monthly, instead of weekly. I've heard that nutritionists recommend a monthly weigh in as well. Apparently it's more accurate than weekly ones!

It's great to read your posts, I lost several stone with a vlcd before I had my toddler. Went from 17 to 12.7 stone. Unfortunately I kept my eating in control for the first few months but then it all went to the wall during my maternity leave, have lost the same 2 stone several times in last 18 months. This time I am determined to keep on exante and break through the 15 stone mark. I am reminded that regular weighing is what has upset me every time. It's really helpful to read yr posts, it reminds me I have done it before and I can do it again

Back