Staying Motivated?

Byebye bingo wings

Hi All,

Day 5, and desperately trying to stay motivated! I'm going to Galstobury :party0023: at the end of June, and keep thinking of that! Last year I went to V Festival, and it almost killed me because I was so overweight. Back killed, feet and ankles killed and had to keep sitting in the mud :grumble: just to make it through the day!

Anyway, with Glastonbury looming I have been looking at cute clothes to wear today, at 'skinny' shops, such as Topshop and Warehouse...and it's really helping. There are some lovely little floral playsuits and gorgeous little shorts I desperately want to be able to buy! I'm going to stick a picture up of some of my faves to keep going.

What keeps you all motivated?

Hope you are all having a great day! Roll on skinny summer! x x x :innocent0001:

Wow! Great motivation!! You WILL get in thouse clothes hun!

I have been motivated through health and now my main focus it to be put on the IVF waiting list so I just need these extra 20lbs off and I should get on it! I also look at all the funky clothes out there and I am begining to feel nice in some of these clothes as I have lost so much weight. ASOS is a great site too ;)

Good luck!! xx

Wow Missus, you've done really well! Looking at your tracker, I am pretty much where you started, but still... I am determined!

Good luck with the IVF! What a motivation!!! I am 1000% sure you will do it!

Love love ASOS too, I'd be grateful to fit in a size 18 at the moment!

Thanks for the reply, and wishing you all the luck in the world to reach your goal! x

Thanks hun!! You will get there, its taken me ages as I did WW before this too but this is getting it off alot quicker.

Stick to your motivations too. I also have facebook and I have an album where I put my pics of my journey too - I add to it everytime I have a pic that looks different from the one before. The comments I get keep me motivated too. Worth a shot at that! xx

Back