Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Staying on track on weekends?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Rissole76, 20 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Rissole76

Rissole76 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hello
    I always struggle on weekends and go off plan, I don't go crazy but just get really relaxed about plan and tend to stray. Anything you guys do differently on weekend? I know it affects my losses as I weigh daily and the scales head down through the week and jump back slightly at the weekends so I know I could have better losses I just stuck to plan
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I try to make my meals extra interesting when it comes to weekends, like making a SW curry for example or making some form of SW chinese dish. That was I have something tasty to look forward to and I can feel naughty having a curry without having the syns.

4. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I often have a meal out at weekends, i just make sure that i make it sw friendly and then still feel naughty.

5. prawnchopSuey

prawnchopSuey Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I try to do the same as Sarah-Jayne. Or if it's not something extra interesting, I cook one of my favouritest SW meals so it feels like a treat.
    Other top tip = have really long lie-ins. Then there's fewer munching hours left ;)
    Silly but works for me. My scales tend to stay constant throughout the week and drop over the weekend :) :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.