Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Ali, time off work always screws me up, cause it happens over a bank holiday and my gym ACTUALLY shuts on the bank holiday and reduces the opening hours for the days before and after. Really bugs me! Like look at the next bank holiday opening hours:
August Bank Holiday Opening Times
Saturday 27th August 2011 - 07.00- 16.00
Sunday 28th August 2011 - 08.00 - 16.00
Monday 29th August 2011 - Centre Closed

It's a fricking joke!

Anyway, I'll stop ranting. I hope I have stayed in range. I'm sure i really have but my eating is all screwy today! Gah!

Hi Rattymum, nice to meet you. :) :)

Oopsey, I was so hungry I've just eaten an apple an hour from WI! I would normally not eat after 3. Although, I can't see it making a difference. Why do I care? I know I'm still okay as my clothes still fit...

Oh well, weigh in at 6. I'll check back afterwards and let you all know how I've gotten on. :)

Good luck, I am sure you will be fine. So jealous your weigh in is at 6, mine isnt until 7.30, so I am normally starving by then!
X

I'm home! I stayed the same, which is fine given that I'm still within target. :) I really do think my body just loves being between 8st 8 and 8st 10, it never seems to want to shift. Mih, It's all good to me! :)

STARVING though!

Ate at weigh in two fresh fruit salad packs from sainsbug's. These ones:
169854.jpg
107769.jpg

So I had: Melon (ss), grapes, pineapple (ss) & strawberries (ss) in those packs.

Now I am making Eggs chips and beans. Cause I've had the fruit before tea I think it'll count towards my 1/3, but then again, I have had no meat, so maybe can go green...

So had dinner. I think I have been so used to exciting beans that plain old beans just didn't cut it.

Dinner: 2 "fried" Eggs, baked beans (ss) & SW chips. Pud- fresh raspberries (ss) from my canes, a kiwi (s) & some onken fat free vanilla yogurt. :)

Snackums:
1 Jumbo Caramel Snack a Jack (2.5syns) & a HiFi bar (HExB-2 as it's now a green day!)

MOAR FOOD!

Just had a pear (s) and a grapefruit (ss).

The pear was still all tough and unripe, but the skin was wrinkly. :( It was deeply disappointing.

I hate that when you're looking forward to something and it's a big disappointment :(.

Yes, I am on holiday but we have internet so I'm just sitting chilling in the evenings while the rest of the family fall asleep from jetlag !!! Having a great time though :)

Well done on your STS. You are a star :)

Gail x

I hate that when you're looking forward to something and it's a big disappointment :(.

Yes, I am on holiday but we have internet so I'm just sitting chilling in the evenings while the rest of the family fall asleep from jetlag !!! Having a great time though :)

Well done on your STS. You are a star :)

Gail x

Glad you're having a nice time! :) And extra glad you have internet access :D, I'd miss you terribly if you were really gone for 3 whole weeks! Thanks for the encouragement, it really does mean so much to me.

Just ate again. I had a Ben's Butterscotch HiFi (3.0syns) with my previous coffee. :)

Absolutely no need for this, as I am not hungry in the slightest, BUT I've just eaten 4 mikado (2.0syns). I think it was because the pack fell off the shelf and I discovered that was all that was left in it, and my brain was like "Oh, they might as well get eaten, cause to put them back in the box and on the shelf is too much effort" WTF!? Clearly my brain wants me to get fat again. Stupid brain! I shall not gain that weight back. No siree, bob, I am staying a size 8 forever now!

Today's round up:

Day: Green
HEx: A- 250ml Semi Skimmed milk Bi- 2 slices ww thick wholemeal Bii- Hi Fi Bar
Speed foods: 10
Syns: 13.5

I'm heading to bed before I randomly eat something else, even though I'm not hungry at all!!!

What a BEAUTIFUL sunshiney day! :D :D :D

The world is always so much more wonderful when the sun is shining. :) I have put on my pretty dress and my sandals and am sunshiney happy too! :)

Breakfast: Melon (ss), Oat so Simple (HExB) made with some milk (250ml Semi HExA) with a grated apple (s) stirred through. A banana to finish. :)

Back from my day trip, been to cinema and wandered around shops. :)

Cinema snacks: Pineapple (s), melon (s), strawberries (ss), grapes. 1 Cola cube (1.0syn), satsuma (s).

Dinner: Prawn stir fry (prawns (s), onion (s), scallions (s), peppers (s), cabbage (s), bean sprouts (s), Chilli (s), carrots (s), soy sauce, vinegar) with noodles! :)

I've just had 2.5syns (Jumbo Caramel Snack a Jack) more! :roflmao: Making it so far 3.5, BUT I am not planning on going to bed til like 3am, so plenty of time to syn still! :D

God I love half term!

Just had a delicious pud. A bit belated, but sooo good.

Pud: Strawberries (ss), frozen raspberries (ss) and onken fat free vanilla yogurt. I LOVE the way the yogurt freezes to the raspberries and there's this magic stage where the yogurt is still frozen but the berries start to soften, and it's like raspberry ripple icecream. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Oh & I've just stolen a wine gum (1.0syns) from husband.

Your food always seems so tasty! So much fruit :) My biggest problem is that the fruit goes out of date before I have a change to use it. It's shelf life is only a couple of days - how do you keep it all so fresh for so long?

Hi Happy Healthy! :)

Re Fruit: I just eat it! LOL.

I buy whole pineapples and melons (they last almost a week in the fridge) and most stuff lives in the fruit bowl. I do dig out the least ripe fruit, like when I buy apples I always buy two bags, one of "ready" and one of "not quite there". :) I also buy frozen raspberries & blackberries.

Fruit lasts hardly any time around me, I'm like Taz when it comes to fruit. :) I have some sort of mystical bungee cord that connects me to the fruit bowl. ;)

Hi Happy Healthy! :)

Re Fruit: I just eat it! LOL.

I buy whole pineapples and melons (they last almost a week in the fridge) and most stuff lives in the fruit bowl. I do dig out the least ripe fruit, like when I buy apples I always buy two bags, one of "ready" and one of "not quite there". :) I also buy frozen raspberries & blackberries.

Fruit lasts hardly any time around me, I'm like Taz when it comes to fruit. :) I have some sort of mystical bungee cord that connects me to the fruit bowl. ;)

Thanks for the reply. There's nothing worse than opening up your fridge to find the delights of a lovely furry peice of fruit staring back at you :jelous: Enough to put you off fruit for life!
I'll definitely take up your advice as it seems I'm going every second day to the supermarket to replace my fruit/salad and to be quite honest I think the Asda folk are sick of looking at me! :D

Back