Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Asda's a pain at the min, you really do have to get in there and squidge the fruit, otherwise you get manky stuff. Hubby picked up a bag of satsumas and when I got to check out, I grabbed them to put the on the belt and my thumb went right through one. :9529:

Fridge anything that that is getting close to being too ripe, apart from bananas and you'll be good.

Watching the expendables. :)

Had an Asda Caramel & Bicuit bar (5.0syns).

Then realised I was actually hungry, so had a chicken salad (chicken pieces (s), lettuce (s), raddichio (s), pepper (s), cherry tomatoes (s), scallions (s)). :) Yummy! And no back to The Expendables

Just decided to do last orders here. :)

Had a Ben's Butterscotch (3.0 syns) with my final coffee (as I've finished up my milk).

Round up of today:

Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A- 250ml Semi Skimmed milk, B- Porridge (Oat so Simple)
Syn total: 12.5
Speed/Super speed: 17.

I'm pretty happy with that. Let's see what happens this week at WI. Hopefully I'll stay in target and it'll be target 11weeks! I have so far maintained for 10 weeks! Heck, that's good isn't it? It's almost 1/5 of a year! LOL.

I think I do need some sort of sticker chart... I'll look into that. :)

Last edited:
Good morrow kind ladies! :)

I slept in til about 1pm today, I'm RAGING, I missed almost all the lovely sunshine! Though I have been outside since before 2, in the sun. I've mowed the lawn, it was like the jungle in Predator. I was feeling quite chuffed with myself, that even though I could have just laid out I was good and mowed, til husband said "that's a piss poor job, there's tufts everywhere". Gah! Well, screw it! I'm not going over it again. Tufts or no tufts, I'm DONE!

Breakfast was a Big Breakfast omelette (eggs, baked beans (ss), turkey bacon (s)) served with "fried" mushrooms (s), Scallions (s) & cherry tomatoes (s).

I have also scoffed an apple (s) & a satsuma (s). :)

No idea what other food I shall have today, but it is going to be an extra easy day as I had to have both bacon & beans in my omelette! :)

Last edited:
I have eated!

I had a pear, while cooking tea.

Dinner: Tandoori style curry (Chicken (s), onions (s), peppers (s), scallions (s), courgette (s), chopped tomatoes (s), Dried chilli flakes, tandoori spices, fat free natural yogurt) served with rice.

T'was really rather nice actually, do a "oh heck, what can we eat" type of dinner. :) Next time, I'll add a bit more chilli. Meant to take a piccie to show off, but as I'm such a gannet I couldn't wait to eat. o I hoovered it up before husband found the camera. Ooops!

Desert had to be had.

Thankfully husband ruined the rice earlier, so we had a soggy rice cake in the fridge. Since I couldn't waste that, so I had:

Pud: Rice Pudding (overcooked rice, warmed with some Onken fat free vanilla yog stirred through) & Mixed berries (strawberries 9ss), raspberries (ss) & blackberries (ss). Mmmmm. Now stuffed though!

Later, I shall have my B choice and syns. But it's gonna be a while!

Or not. Hmm.

I am currently tucking into a coffee with a caramel Snack a Jack (2.5syns), a Fibre plus bar (HExB) and a Fox's Triple (4.5syns). God, I'm a piggie! Om nom! :D

Oh well, I have the syns and I have the B choice, so why not! ;) Planning on bed at like 3 again, but I WILL get up before I miss all the lovely sunshine now I have mowed the lawn. Though, looking at my arms and legs, it would appear that the lawn cut me as I cut it. I'm covered in scratches and little wounds. I wonder if that's from blades of grass or the sticky weed plant I tore up with my hands.. or something entirely alien?

Mih. WhatEVER! :) Tomorrow will be hammock and book day, I may even manage to convince the husband that we MUST BBQ tomorrow's dinner, maybe...

Just had a bag of Chilli Curly Kicks (3.5syns). :)

Meaning so far 10.5 syns. Might have more later. I am being so restrained in not eating husbands bag of Bacon Bites that are sitting here, BESIDE me, releasing their delectable aroma. MUST RESIST! Dammit!

You are very similar to me in terms of syn usage (although I think I have slightly more chocolate than you). I love your diary - you are a star. If I find myself with 'time to spare' on my rest day I will start thinking of what kind of star chart would be right for you :). Please let me know if you get there first though !!!

Gail x

Had an apple (s), satsuma (s) & a kiwi (s)

Today's round up, before bed:

Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A- 250ml Semi Skimmed milk (in coffees) B: Kellogg's Fibre plus
Syns: 10.5
Speed: 14.

All in all, a good day. :)

You are very similar to me in terms of syn usage (although I think I have slightly more chocolate than you). I love your diary - you are a star. If I find myself with 'time to spare' on my rest day I will start thinking of what kind of star chart would be right for you :). Please let me know if you get there first though !!!

Gail x

Oooh! Star charts! :D

I have as much choc as I can manage, but I am slightly addicted to jumbo caramel snack a jacks at the mo, so often choose those over choc, lower syn value, ya see! :)

I would have had more syns today, only still stuffed from dinner, well pudding actually!!

Gosh, bed already. It's only 3.30am in the UK...............................;)

I'm off to bed shortly too and it's only 10.30pm !!!

Sweet dreams - probably see you tomorrow, same time, same place :p

Gail x

I'm up! I swear! :)

I am disappointed, I was promised sun shiny amazingness and the sun has vanished... Here I am in my shorts and bikini top, in the cloudy overcast garden. I look like a dork! LOL.

Anyway, breakfast: Breakfast scramble (eggs, turkey bacon (s), peppers (s), scallions (s), mushrooms (s), cherry tomatoes (s)). An apple.

Husband released me from the bear hug this morning and promised he was taking me out for dinner. :eek: Then he said, and I've found a SW friendly place too.:D Though I think it's just a harvester, but that sounds good to me. Bless him! :)

So, we'll see what happens and if I can restrain myself from eating naughty things!

Here dont knock Harvester-their salad bar rocks!!

Wish we had one here :(

xx

Not knocking it, just wanted a blow out. But, he's a good one that boy. :)

I just had a Ben's Butterscotch bar- not decided if it's a 1/2 a B choice or 3 syns yet. :)

Just ate a banana! Mmmmm, I like bananas.

oh yeah you certainly do, always nice to be treated x

Then again, he's still on his PC. He's been playing The Witcher2 since 1.30pm.

Hey Shrimps :wavey:

How on earth are you going to get up for work on Monday morning? :rolleyes:

Where's Mr Shrimpy taking you tonight then hun? Somewhere scrummy and worth it I hope ... meals out can be such an anti-climax I feel :( But hopefully yours will be lovely :)

Hi Ali!

All FULL UP! He took me to Harvester, I ate loads and by my reckonings have only spent 6.5syns! :D The menu is here

Harvester meal:
1/2 Spit roast chicken (all fat & skin removed- so free), corn on the cob (no butter, so free) , jacket potato (no butter- so free) With the tomato salsa relish (20calories for the tub and I ate half so 1/2 a syn). 3 seperate trips to the salad bar (got carrots (s), beetroot (s), onions (s), peppers (s), lettuce (s), cherry tomatoes (s)). Then had to have dessert- I got the fruit skewers. I checked, the pineapple is tinned so I asked for her to replace the pineapple with extra melon, which she did, so :D :D :D. I had then melon (ss), watermelon (s) & strawberries (ss), with some of the icecream. The whole dessert said it was 200 calories, I deducted 50 calories for the fruit (I guessed that- what do you think Happy Healthy?), so said it was 150calories ofr the icecream and i ate just over 1/2 so am calling it 6 syns.

I am waaay too full but I am really happy, I made good choices and I think I've been on plan. What do you lot think? Was I sensible?

Last edited:
Back