Staying Shunk Shrimpy

I believe so. I hope so! :)

I am having a vanilla delux coffee with milk from my A choice. Also a Kellogg's Fibre Plus (HExB) and 2 Lindt minibars (3.5syns)

Had some pineapple. Now enjoying a diet coke. :)

Hunger STRIKES!

Had a jacket potato with left over of last nights chilli (extra lean beef mince, kidney beans (s), onions (s), chopped toms (s), scallions (s), passata (s), garlic). :) Mmmmm

Then followed it with a Club Orange cake bar (5.0syns)

So totals today:

Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B- Fibre Plus bar
Syns: 11.0
Speed: 14

Been up for ages today- finished marking all my year 9 end of year exams, out in the sunshine (in my bikini top and some shorts). :)

Breakfast- before husband got up- Apple (s), nectarine (s), grapefruit (ss) and a banana.

Lunch- 2 turkey bacon rashers (s), eggs, baked beans (ss), mushrooms (s). A pear (s)

Gonna go lie back outside on my laurels since I have marked the job I was gonna leave for the hospital trip... MP3 player, hammock and sunshine... BLISS!

Fingers crossed I don't burn, though I'm out to the cinema at 5. :)

Oh lovely.

What are you going to see at the cinema.

I have the latest of my ANita Blake novels and think I am going go outside and have a wee read of it for a while-after the washing goes out!

x

I'm ROASTED! 28DEGREES IS FECKING HOT!

Ok, stopping yelling! :)

Going to see Bridesmaids with my friend. Gotta go wash off the sun sweat and hopefully I havent burnt my back too much... I did fall asleep...

I'm ROASTED! 28DEGREES IS FECKING HOT!

Ok, stopping yelling! :)

Going to see Bridesmaids with my friend. Gotta go wash off the sun sweat and hopefully I havent burnt my back too much... I did fall asleep...

Enjoy the cinema! Bridesmaids is meant to be hilarious :) *tut*tut* and much finger wagging* to falling asleep in the sun! ;)

ooh let us know how bridesmaids is! i wanna c it :) xx

Cinema snacks were a bit pants today- had an apple, a pear and a banana. :( I miss all my berries but was running too late to sort that out!

Bridesmaids was FUN! I really enjoyed it. Silly, irreverent and a teeny bit sad. :D

Oh dear about the cinema snacks :(

Glad to hear you had a productive day though. I haven't been to the cinema for ages - too busy !!

You are doing fantastically at maintaining though - I am sooooo impressed :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you Gail. I usually make such a NICE cinema pack too! Oh well, never mind!

Dinner was Juicy Lucy (Extra lean beef mince, onions (s) & egg with 1 Laughing Cow light stuffed inside (0.2HExA) HExB of 57g Wholemeal bap), Chips and salad (lettuce(s), raddichio (s), pickled cabbage (s), scallions (s), peppers (s)). A Roses caramel sweetie (2.5syns)

Coffee time: Vanilla Nut Fudge today with 0.8 HExA semi skimmed milk, A galaxy caramel Cake bar (6.0syns) and 3 mini flumps (1.5syns)

Totals:
Day:Extra Easy
HEx: A- 1 laughing cow light, 200ml semi skimmed milk. B- 57g wholemeal bap
Syns: 10.0
Speed: 12

Hospital appointment today- so no school. As usual a COMPLETE waste of time. I was kept waiting for 2 hours and then the guy saw me for less than 5mins. Grrr!:mad: All he seemed interested in was whether or not I was planning on having kids yet. If that's all they need me for, I'll do it as a phone conversation next year.

Breakfast- as I rushed out of the house was fruit- Grapefruit (ss), mandarin (s), pear (s).

Snack after the hospital visit: Apple (s)

Lunch: Jacket potato, exciting beans (baked beans (ss), tomatoes (s), leeks (s), peppers (s)) and salad (lettuce (s), raddichio (s), pickled cabbage (s) & pickled onions (s). Looks loads nicer than it sounds- huh?
jacketpotatoexcitingbea.jpg

Then a Fibre plus bar - HExB

Last edited:
Oh yeah! Meant to say, Husband weighed in last night and lost 6lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which means he now believes that for SW to work you HAVE to follow the plan! ;)

Snack time!!!
A jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns) with a lovely mug of coffee. :)

Hey Shrimpy!

I've been silently stalking your diary since like forever wondering how you can munch so much yummy food and be so skinny but that's the beauty of slimming world I suppose. You my darling have got me munching caramel snack a jacks again and I've also ordered 3 different flavoured coffee's from jacc's website. Well done for maintaining so well. Ps that spud looks great I've been topping mine with spicy chicken & mozzarella and melting it under the grill and serving it with a salad....YUM!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Lady A, Welcome! Those coffees from Jaccs are divine! I love almost all the flavours we've had so far and we've had quite a few as husband buys me these as treats. :)

Thanks for the compliments. :) I'm doing the best I can, we'll see what wednesday brings- weigh in scares me.

I love your Jacket spud idea... I think I shall be using that at the weekend! :D Mmmm Mozzarella!

I actually havent had a Jacket pot yet-as any time i have spuds I end up with SW wedges or BNS wedges lol

Will try one day

xx

Shrimpy said:
Hi Lady A, Welcome! Those coffees from Jaccs are divine! I love almost all the flavours we've had so far and we've had quite a few as husband buys me these as treats. :)

Thanks for the compliments. :) I'm doing the best I can, we'll see what wednesday brings- weigh in scares me.

I love your Jacket spud idea... I think I shall be using that at the weekend! :D Mmmm Mozzarella!

Thanks for the welcome hun :) I've got a sweet tooth so I'm hoping the coffees will help curb it as I really can't stand the options drinks.

I can see why you may be nervous about weigh in as maintaining must be difficult as after trying to lose for so long but you've done so well I'm sure you'll be just fine.

Me n mother bear are addicted to my spud creation it's just so yummy! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't like Options either- Highlights are MUCH nicer (topped up with HExA milk ;)).

I shouldn't be nervous, but I try not to stand NEAR the scales before WI so I get completely wimpy. Sometimes I stand on them and think Woooooooo! Lost so much and then other times I stand on them and am all deflated as I have been good and am somehow above target...

LOL Zoe- I have jackets as a Quick lunch or snack usually. :)

Back