Staying Shunk Shrimpy

zoe302 said:
I actually havent had a Jacket pot yet-as any time i have spuds I end up with SW wedges or BNS wedges lol

Will try one day

xx

Mmmm chips! When I first started SW I only did green days so SW chips n beans were my staple diet. Try them sprinkles with some nando's peri peri chip sprinkle....de-e-lish! Xx

Shrimpy said:
I don't like Options either- Highlights are MUCH nicer (topped up with HExA milk ;)).

I shouldn't be nervous, but I try not to stand NEAR the scales before WI so I get completely wimpy. Sometimes I stand on them and think Woooooooo! Lost so much and then other times I stand on them and am all deflated as I have been good and am somehow above target...

LOL Zoe- I have jackets as a Quick lunch or snack usually. :)

Yeah I usually have a highlights with my milk allowance but options are yuk!

I don't weigh myself hun I only know my current weight because my dr weighed me the other day. I know I'm following the plan and I've come down from a size 16 to a 10/12 so I know it's working. I find the scales de-motivating as my losses are slow because I have an underactive thyroid so I just follow the plan and as long as my clothes aren't getting tighter I'll carry on doing what I'm doing as it's working for me. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am impressed, I feel an inexorable pull to those capricious little blighters!!!

Making dinner now, I'm STARVING! Having a green day so husband can have a "free cereal bar". :) I accidentally ate an apple (s) and 2 strawberries (ss).

Making "Chilli Bean cottage pie". Smells good so far. :)

Dinner was Chilli Bean Cottage pie (kidney beans (s), onion (s), chopped tomatoes (s), peppers (s), mushrooms (s), potato, carrots (s), 28g Cheddar Cheese (HExA)).

Pudding: Pineapple (s) and strawberries (ss).

DELISH and STUFFÉD!

Decided to test the "drink a hot drink to cool you down theory". Bollox, but hey, my new found sticky out veins should do the job themselves!

Had a coffee (Chocolate Hazelnut) with 2 Lindt minibars (3.5syns) and a caramel snack a jack (2.5syns).

Milk taken from second HExA :)

Shrimpy said:
Decided to test the "drink a hot drink to cool you down theory". Bollox, but hey, my new found sticky out veins should do the job themselves!

Had a coffee (Chocolate Hazelnut) with 2 Lindt minibars (3.5syns) and a caramel snack a jack (2.5syns).

What are these Lindt minibars? Loving the fact that...
1 - you have two at one time
2 - it's chocolate and that's my fav
3 - all of the above and it's still only 3.5 syns? X

Just had my last coffee and a Mint Hi Fi (2nd HExB) and 4 sainsbug's sugarfree marshies (1.0syns).

Today's Summary

Day: Green
HEx: A- 28g Cheese, 250ml Semi Skimmed milk B- Kellogg's Fibre Plus & A HiFi
Syns: 9.5
Speed: 17

Yeah I am hoping to get rid of the extra insulation by next summer, so I dont have to suffer as much!! lol

Woah! Been a busy day but a good one!

Breakfast: the usual school type- Oat so Simple (HExB) made with milk from HExA allowance with a grated apple (s) and a banana

Break: Kiwi (s), grapefruit (ss)

Lunch: Chicken salad (Chicken (s), onion (s), peppers (s), lettuce (s), raddichio (s)). Strawberries (ss), kiwi (s).

Snack: Mandarin (s), orange (s)

Dinner- Bitza at my friend Carla's:
Crudites (baby corn (s), sugarsnap peas (s), carrot (s)) with Roasted pepper dip (Red, yellow & orange peppers (s), onion (s), garlic, tomatoes (s), total 0% greek yog, paprika, celery salt and pepper).
Chicken (Different free flavour selection)
Cherry tomatoes

Pudding: Blackberries (ss), cherries (s), pineapple (s), melon (s), 2 pears (s)

Now settling down to my last coffee and a second B choice cause that is a RED day, so also some synnage.

If I get a chance I'm going to try and catch up on diaries. :)

Just suddenly realised I hadn't done a summary or mentioned the syns I had between lunch and hometime!

I had a Tesco Value Chocolate digestive bar (4.5syns)

Then with my coffee I had a Fibre Plus bar (HExB) and a teeny Time out (4.5syns)

Meaning todays round up is a as follows:

Day: RED
HEx: A- 250ml Semi skimmed milk. B- Oat so Simple B- Fibre Plus bar
Syns: 9.0
Speed: 19?!?!?!(thats a lot isn't it?)

Weigh in day today. Feeling fat and ugly, Prom is tomorrow, bought shoes. Still... meh!

Breakfast: Oat So Simple (HExB) made with milk from allowance (HExA) and a grated apple (s). A banana for afters.

Break: Pear (s), mandarin (s), melon (ss)

Lunch: Random cold bits (Chicken breast slices (s), carrots (s), sugarsnap peas (s), baby corn (s), pepper slices (s)). Raspberries (ss) & blueberries with fat free greek yogurt.

Going to try a new colour coding system to investigate what I'm screwing up... Red/Green for free foods from that plan, Orange Superfree, blue for free on all plans. I'll leave HExs as they are. Lets see if I can ID why my weight doesn't actually move!

Weigh in day today. Feeling fat and ugly, Prom is tomorrow, bought shoes. Still... meh!

Breakfast: Oat So Simple (HExB) made with milk from allowance (HExA) and a grated apple (s). A banana for afters.

Lunch: Random cold bits (Chicken breast slices (s), carrots (s), sugarsnap peas (s), baby corn (s), pepper slices (s)). Raspberries (ss) & blueberries with fat free greek yogurt.

Going to try a new colour coding system to investigate what I'm screwing up... Red/Green for free foods from that plan, Orange Superfree, blue for free on all plans. I'll leave HExs as they are. Lets see if I can ID why my weight doesn't actually move!

Thought you didnt want your weight to move lol
xx

What's going on hun? This isn't like you at all!

You have achieved what most of dream of! You are continuing to maintain at your ideal weight ... you don't wanna be a skinny mini with no life hun.

Are those skinny mini Prom girls making you feel old???? Lol xx

(Not meant to belittle the way you are feeling xx)

Poor you Shrimpy. I think that we all have days when we just don't feel good no matter what we look like. I am coming to the realisation that it doesn't matter what target I get to, I will always have 'fat days'. I think the difference is that before I had fat days because I was fat, now I have fat days because I want perfection (which I'll never have !).

You have achieved so much and you are maintaining successfully but you are discovering that the maintaining is harder than the losing it.

Please look back on how far you've come and how amazing you look. And how you are helping to inspire others on their journey. And accept our thanks for that. You might feel fat at the moment but to me you are one of my inspirations that has helped me to get where i am and to hope that I can go further than I ever thought I would doing this. Thank you.

Big hugs and good luck tonight.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Cheer up hun, you are the queen of this maintaining business. Your food always sounds amazing and you are still at target, don't be so hard on yourself! :confused: :whoopass:

What shoes did you buy? I looove shoes :)

Best of luck for WI.
X

gl12282 said:
Poor you Shrimpy. I think that we all have days when we just don't feel good no matter what we look like. I am coming to the realisation that it doesn't matter what target I get to, I will always have 'fat days'. I think the difference is that before I had fat days because I was fat, now I have fat days because I want perfection (which I'll never have !).

You have achieved so much and you are maintaining successfully but you are discovering that the maintaining is harder than the losing it.

Please look back on how far you've come and how amazing you look. And how you are helping to inspire others on their journey. And accept our thanks for that. You might feel fat at the moment but to me you are one of my inspirations that has helped me to get where i am and to hope that I can go further than I ever thought I would doing this. Thank you.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Hey Gail you have written exactly what I was going to reply lol! I went from a size 22/24 to a 10/12 and I'm more critical of my body & appearance now than when I was at my largest.

Shrimpy my love I think you've done ever so well in your inspirational weight loss journey and hope you feel more positive soon.

Ps my Jaccs coffees arrived this morning and I had the Swiss chocolate one and it was lush! Good luck fir WI tonight! Xx

I lost 0.5lbs... I want to be near the bottom of target, I am just fed up of hovering at the top. I just felt all pudgy and grumpy. I think, I am just having a critical day. I wanted to have skinny legs and to have a flat tummy and to not feel like a heffer. Though I know, inside, I've lost loads and I'm pretty close to being hot... but I am not perfect and I don't really wanna look like a waif. I don't know what I'm trying to say.

Are those skinny mini Prom girls making you feel old???? Lol xx

That did make me giggle Ali, thanks! :D

I was also going to ask what was going on and why you are wanting to lose when you are a maintainer? :confused::confused:

Just wanna be nearer the actual target not top end of target. I worry about FrightFest, in August, I want to "let go" this year, but I don't want to end up above target.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you for your kind words Gail, understanding, empathy & a wee bit of a smack upside the head, that was really needed, thank you.

Cheer up hun, you are the queen of this maintaining business. Your food always sounds amazing and you are still at target, don't be so hard on yourself! :confused: :whoopass:

What shoes did you buy? I looove shoes :)

Best of luck for WI.
X

Thank you, I shall try and be nicer to myself... :)

Now- the important stuff- Shoes- are found here

And look like this.

Hey Gail you have written exactly what I was going to reply lol! I went from a size 22/24 to a 10/12 and I'm more critical of my body & appearance now than when I was at my largest.

Shrimpy my love I think you've done ever so well in your inspirational weight loss journey and hope you feel more positive soon.

Ps my Jaccs coffees arrived this morning and I had the Swiss chocolate one and it was lush! Good luck fir WI tonight! Xx

Why is it that I know I should be all "amazed" with myself all I can notice is the crappy things. Sometimes all I can see is the loose skin and the flabby thighs, the other times I can't even see them. Maybe tomorrow will be a skinny sexy day. I hope so, surrounded by fabulously dressed skinny 16 year olds.

Oooh! Jacc's! I think I'll go make me a nice coffee, that'll make everthing better! :)

Thank you all for your kind words and your help. It's really amazing how you have all made me feel much better. Thank you. Words cannot express how much your support and presence means to me.

Food update, while I'm here.

Weigh in snack: Pear (s) and apple (s)

Dinner: Pork thingagummy ;) (Pork, courgette (s), peppers (s), onion (s), mushrooms (s), butternut squash (s), stock cube, herbs & frylight)

Pudding: Mint HiFi (HExB)

Well done on your 0.5lbs Shrimpy! Glad all the love from you're fans made you feel better. I know exactly how it feels hun as i have loose skin and stretch marks on my tummy and you've just got to remember your achievement so far.

I wasn't going to post this as I didn't want to sound big headed but I just wanted to give you an example so here goes....I was having an ugly day when I went to meet my friends yesterday. Even being hooted at by passing traffic whilst waiting for them (i got hooted 5 times on an ugly day - no joke) didn't make me feel any better then when I got into my mates car her sister turned round to me and said b*tch you look hot! All i could see was a tiny zit that had erupted on my cheek over night. I guess we'll be comfortable in our skin one day hun we've done and are doing so well.

Now go get that coffee down ya I'm getting all hormonal now lol! Xx

Back