Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Same here, 4 times a week and buring at least 350calories on the cardio stuff then theres the other things... :) As I'm 9 years older than you, the people I compare myself to are not often stick thin girlies, so that pressure is reduced, thankfully!

OH MY GOD!

I am so full, I really overfilled myself! I'm a silly girlie- should have stopped 12 way though pudding!

Dinner: Steak & BNS (s) chips served with roasted veggies (peppers (s), courgette (s), red onion (s), green beans (s), cauliflower (s)). Pudding- Kiwi (s), nectarine (s), strawberries (ss) with Onken Fat free Mango & Apple yogurt. Yummmmmy!

Coffee time!

Fibre Plus bar (HExB) & a very disappointing Asda Caramel Cake Bar (6.5syns).

Round up:
HEx- 2 Bs (Oat So & Fibre plus), 1 A (250ml ss milk)
Syns: 12.0
Speed/superspeed foods: 17.

:)

The plan for this week is maintenance. I just wanna stay the same. Going back to EE for this week and having my extra B. Will keep up with my Metabolic May challenge. This is the last week and I still have to do 2 more exercise sessions, so aerofusion tomorrow & then Gym on Friday. :)

I next have to meet the personal trainer on the 7th June- so will have my measurements taken and she will kick my ass and make sure I get all toned!

Heya :) I'm just starting to find my way around this site and read through your diary! Well done on getting target AND maintaining :) like loads have said already you really are a slimming world inspiration! And your speed foods are more than impressive! Hope you don't mind if i follow your diary :)

Hi Nicolaa, the more the merrier! :D

Today has been chaos! I haven't even had ten seconds to scratch the proverbial, if you catch my drift. :)

I am just about to grab some dinner.. well when it's finished making... so late! AND I'm so hungry! :(

Anyway... today's food round up.

Breakfast: (the same as usual week days) Oat so Simple (HExB) made with milk from HExA allowance, with a grated apple (s) and a grapefruit (ss).

Breaktime: 1 pineapple (s) pack & 1 melon (ss) Medley. 1 Tesco Light Slices Carrot Cake (5.0syns)

Lunch: Jacket potato & baked beans (ss), served with salad (lettuce (s), raddicio (s) and red onion (s). Then had some of Jen's Syn free dip (made with red peppers, onion, garlic, courgette, total, lemon juice and herbs) with random veggies (sugar snap peas (s), broccoli (s) & scallions (s). Then an apple (s) & some of Stu's strawberries (ss)

Went to aerofusion- nearly killed me. It's good though, I can feel the work out! That ended at 8. Then I dropped off some people's Joes sausages order- that took time!!!! Now, and hopefully going to tuck into a yummy dinner. But was soooo hungry I had to eat some strawberries & a Kellogg's Fibre plus bar (HExB) whilst cooking.

Dinner: Veggie curry & rice. Will explain that when I finally eat it! :)

Dinner: Veggie curry (passata (s), onion (s), garlic, butternut squash (s), peppers (s), red lentils (ss), mushrooms (s), madras spice mix) & brown rice.

Thank god! I'm full, but I was soooo hungry!

Heading to bed in a min, but am enjoying some relaxie time finally- with a coffee, a 25g bag of caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns) and 5 mikado (2.5syns).

Meaning total syns: 12.5
Healthy extras: A- 250ml semi Milk B1- Oat so, B2- Fibre plus
Speed/Superspeed: 16, I believe...

Green day to day, though will aim for an EE day tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
Hello x

Lost half a pound, which is ok, specially as I missed weigh in last week.

Think we re not getting the right amount of super free with every meal, how do you make sure you do ?

Sorry I'm always asking you but I like your straight answers lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I plan my meals around the superfree, I always chuck in more than I think I can eat of veggies... and somehow always manage to eat them! :) I reckon the key is making things with veggies encorporated, like if doing steak and chips, make a nice side of roasted root veggies and some caramelised onions to go with. :)

Yeah sounds simple like that, just struggle a bit when out working, have an area role and so no day is the same x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Okay, finally have a minute to myself! I have had a busy day at school- last day before the end of this half term!!! Yey! I'm quite happy, I'll have a week to catch up and to relax! Though, my brother is coming to visit tomorrow, so I have spent all day- since getting home cleaning. the house shines! You could eat off the floor behind the sofa! ;)

So, unsurprisingly, I have ONLY just got dinner!

Anyway. Today's food.

Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) made with milk from HExA allowance, with a grated apple (s) and a grapefruit (ss).

Break: Blackberries (ss) & raspberries (ss) with some Onken Fat Free Vanilla

Lunch: Chicken salad (Chicken (s), lettuce (s), rocket (s), raddichio (s), cherry tomatoes (s), scallions(s), courgette (s)). Kiwi (s), peach (s) & apple (s). Satsuma (s)

Snack: Jen's Dip (syn free) with sugar snap peas (s) and baby sweetcorn (s). 1 Tesco Value Digestive Bar (4.5syns)

Snack: 1 apple, 1 pear (s)

Dinner: 2 Joe's Chilli & garlic sausages, mashed potato, exciting beans (baked beans (ss), tinned tomatoes (s), onion (s), red pepper & green pepper (s), mushrooms (s)).

I am full now, and happy! :)

I understand what you're saying Red, I think the key idea is to have veggies that you can chop quick and shove in to everything! I mean, I rarely manage dinner til late, but I always shove loadsa veggies in...

I am feeling hungry again. Trying to figure out do I syn... or do I get some fruit?

How many syns have you had ? How close are you to going to bed ? What would you have for syns ? Then I can help you decide :)

Gail x

I have only had 4.5syns... I dunno how close to bed, depends on when husband decides to call bedtime! I would have either a bag of snack a jacks (5.0syns) and a little choccie bar Or a caramel cake bar and a jumbo snack a jack.. or something like that!

If you're likely to be up more than about 15-20 mins then I would have. Might as well use your syns if you are hungry and want some :). Yum yum.

Gail x

Good idea. Def not going to bed for at least an hour. I'm gonna go make a coffee and figure out what yummies I can have! :)

Good plan. Enjoy :). I really should go to bed now. I have to be up earlier than my usual work time - urggh :(

Bit nervous about seeing all the family friends tomorrow who haven't seen me for ages. I know I shouldn't be but I am :(

Gail x

Just made a coffee and was utterly confused. In went the splenda, the hot water and the milk. Gosh, it's terribly white... I wonder why. Oh. Damn. You need coffee in coffee! *hurrrrr*

Going to enjoy a bag of caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns) and a Fox's Triple (4.5syns).

So today's totals so far:

Syns: 14.0
Superfree: 19 different ones.

Day: Extra Easy

Gail, head to bed, rest up. You want them thinking how amazing you look, not how tired you look! ;)

There's not much I can say to reduce your nerves, but most of those people will want you to succeed and care about you, so you're just letting them see the new you. How can they not be impressed? You've done amazingly well and are looking so good! You deserve some kudos. Well done babe.

The FRICKING MONGREL ATE my Fibre Plus bars! A WHOLE PACK! Stolen from the counter top. First time in AGES, LIKE years that he's done that!!! And it couldn't be the nasty pears (that taste like honey cakes) or the flavourless apples? Or even the Chilli Chicken M&S Rice cakes, that I rarely seem to fancy? Nooooo! It had to be MY fibre plus bars!

He was nearly murdered at 6:45 this morning!

PMSL. I had forgotten that I had multiquoted this ages ago but it made me laugh. I was in Sainsburys yesterday and I think they were on offer for £1 ??

Just made a coffee and was utterly confused. In went the splenda, the hot water and the milk. Gosh, it's terribly white... I wonder why. Oh. Damn. You need coffee in coffee! *hurrrrr*

Going to enjoy a bag of caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns) and a Fox's Triple (4.5syns).

HA HA HA HA ! Thanks for sharing that :8855:

And thanks for your kind words. I don't know why I'm so nervous. It's not like I haven't got used to people commenting (some who don't even know me that well or have only seen me once or twice like the 'rat man' who came round this week !!!). I think maybe it's because I know I've had a couple of difficult days so although I don't feel particularly down about it (just a little disappointed in myself), I know that I'm not quite as 'slim' as I was a couple of days ago so I probably don't feel like I deserve the comments. Ho hum.

Anyway, sorry for hijacking your thread. I will go to bed in a minute.........:)

Gail x

Back