Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Night night. Sleep well.

Gail x

PMSL. I had forgotten that I had multiquoted this ages ago but it made me laugh. I was in Sainsburys yesterday and I think they were on offer for £1 ??

REALLY?!!?!?!! OH YEAH, GET IN! ;)

HA HA HA HA ! Thanks for sharing that :8855:

And thanks for your kind words. I don't know why I'm so nervous. It's not like I haven't got used to people commenting (some who don't even know me that well or have only seen me once or twice like the 'rat man' who came round this week !!!). I think maybe it's because I know I've had a couple of difficult days so although I don't feel particularly down about it (just a little disappointed in myself), I know that I'm not quite as 'slim' as I was a couple of days ago so I probably don't feel like I deserve the comments. Ho hum.

Anyway, sorry for hijacking your thread. I will go to bed in a minute.........:)

Gail x

Noone can tell the difference between a few lbs, you do deserve the compliments! You have done amazingly well. You should be proud of the achievment and of the fact that you know a small set back isn't the end of everything, cause this... is a way of life now. You will lose those lbs quick, when you get back on plan it's gonna get fine. :)

Sorry, it took me a while to reply was freaking out about the anglerfish... CLICKY

Good morning everyone!

Red- Jenny, my friend from work, made a dip. She roasted red peppers, tomatoes & onions, then blended with total 0%, added lemon juice & paprika. Reallllllllly Nice and syn free!!

Breakfast has been had, a meal of two courses!
1 slice Cinnamon French toast (1slice Wholemeal bread, 0.5HExB, egg, splenda, cinnamon and frylight), topped with Raspberries (ss), blackberries (ss), apple (s), pineapple (s) & Melon (ss). Thne about 40mins later, I made a coffee and had toast (0.5HExB) with blackcurrant jam (2 level tsp- 1.0syns). It's yummy and I am a happy girlie.

I missed going to the gym yesterday, with the manic cleaning session and the fact that I fell asleep waiting for husband to finish on the PC, who then came and lay down and fell asleep too... So, I have to squeeze in a gym session today otherwise I fail metabolic may at the last hurdle!!! So I'm gonna go get pulled round and head there by 2:30. Brother arrives at 4.45, so that should give me enough time. :)

Back from the gym and the endorphins have made me happy! I dunno why, the sun is shiney and I have put some random extra energy to good use- rehoovered the downstairs - Darwin had a bone last night, so small shards and crumbs everywhere. He really is the messiest eater ever! Also as he is my doggy, he also had all the pineapple & melon skin from this morning's breakfast and there was one of those leaves/sepals? at the bottom of the pineapple- so that's been discarded, under the sofa of course. :)

So, shiny and happy, I shall make my way up the to the bathroom and have the best shower ever and then go find my wee brother- who hopefully has navigated the London Tube system and got on his national express coach and made it here. What sort of werdo 20 year old does NOT have a mobile phone!?!

Oh well.. see you all later!

Oh and 'm eating a pear (s)! ;)

Crikey Shrimps - I might have to take up this exercise malarky myself if it makes you feel that good! :rotflmao:

I think the fact that your wee bro is on his way is helping the matter ;) Have a lovely long weekend xx

Hehe, I have no idea if it was the exercise... ;) But it usually makes me cheery, once I have completed it!

Lunch update:

2 Joes Old english sausages, Exciting beans (baked beans (ss), tinned tomatoes (s), onion (s), peppers (s), mushrooms (s)), an egg & mushrooms & Scallions (s)

Snacks: 1 kiwi (s) and an apple (s)

Dinner: Chicken Bhuna (chicken (s), peppers (s), green beans (s), garden peas (ss) with cinnamon rice (rice, onions (s), turmeric & cinnamon). Yummmmy!

Just had coffee and snackums-

Coffee, pineapple (s), 25g Caramel Snack a Jack (5.0), 1 Asda Caramel & Biscuit bar (5.0)

Syn subtotal: 11.0

It really was, pity I ate all of it already! LOL

I've been up since 12.30 and am only just making breakfast, though I have eaten... I've eaten 1/4 pineapple (s) and am eating a pear (s).

Breakfast is going to be sausages, eggs, mushrooms and bacon. I a sooo hungry!

Breakfast eaten:
3 Joes chilli sausages, 2 slices of lean bacon (all fat removed, of course), 2 scrambled eggs (made with the buttery frylight- that made a difference- quite yummy actually), "fried" mushrooms (s), scallions (s) and cherry tomatoes (s).

Really yummy!

So, since breakfast, I've eaten:

1 grapefruit (ss), 1 peach (s), 1 pear (s)

Dinner: Prawn & Chicken risotto (prawn (s), chicken (s), courgette (s), peppers (s), garlic, onion (s), lemon juice, risotto rice (s)) with a side salad (various lettuce types (s), scallions (s) & cherry tomatoes (s)).

What do you think? It tasted really nice!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmm risotto. Looks good chick
x

LOL Ali & Zoe. :) It was really nice! :D

Just back fro the cinema with my bro. we saw Blitz, I rather enjoyed it. I was a good girl, a regular Coke Zero and my snack pack.

Cinema Snack Pack: Mango, Melon (s), pineapple (s), kiwi(s), apple (s).

Now I'm having a coffee with Caramel Snack a Jacks (5.0syns) & Kellogg's Fibre Plus (HExB). :D

It's been a good day. :)

Just enjoyed a packet of Snack A Jacks- Crunchy Curls in Sweet Chilli Kick flavour (from now to be known as Sweet Chilli Curly Kicks) for a totally worth it syn value of 3.5! Yum!

Shrimpy said:
Just enjoyed a packet of Snack A Jacks- Crunchy Curls in Sweet Chilli Kick flavour (from now to be known as Sweet Chilli Curly Kicks) for a totally worth it syn value of 3.5! Yum!

Omg is that all they are ??????

Been counting them as 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

The package says 72calories, so that's 3.5 syns! :)

So, more snackage. 1 small punnet of strawberries (ss, minus 2 hubby stole). A bowl of raspberries (ss) and blackberries (ss) with onken fat free vanilla yogurt. Might go get some chocolateyness... or might not, lol

Back