Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Yes, 20cals per syn. I too love the mini choc treats. They are great to give you something small to taste but low in syns. I just have to make sure that I'm nowhere near the rest of the bag when I eat it - then I'm fine.

Shrimpy - you did BRILLIANTLY at your meal out. That is sooooo impressive.

Enjoy your marking..........................(but at least it's done then :))

Gail x

Hubby puts the chocolates on the top of the wardrobe and then just puts a couple in the fridge for me as I eat them.:D

aliscrapper said:
Hubby puts the chocolates on the top of the wardrobe and then just puts a couple in the fridge for me as I eat them.:D

Awww I need a husband like that. Mine just encourages me to have them or will say "go on treat yourself to another biscuit" as you might of guessed he's never had to watch his weight the bugger haha :)

Everytime I eat chocolate thou I do worry that I won't stop because once I get the taste of it I am screwed heehee x

Awww I need a husband like that. Mine just encourages me to have them or will say "go on treat yourself to another biscuit" as you might of guessed he's never had to watch his weight the bugger haha :)

Everytime I eat chocolate thou I do worry that I won't stop because once I get the taste of it I am screwed heehee x

My hubby needs to gain weight too - I keep telling him - he can have some of mine!

It is hard - especially when you have days like today where I've got an absolute craving for all things chocolate! lol!

Thank you so much! How many syns are the Galaxy cake bars?? No way is that sad looking at the nutritional info of choccie treats - getting the most out of your syns stops you feeling deprived!:D

Galaxy caramel Cake bars are 6 syns. :) I really do spend waaay too long reading the information, but I couldn't spend all my syns in one sitting on one thing... that would be like ultra sad! I like to multigraze! :)

Yes, 20cals per syn. I too love the mini choc treats. They are great to give you something small to taste but low in syns. I just have to make sure that I'm nowhere near the rest of the bag when I eat it - then I'm fine.

Shrimpy - you did BRILLIANTLY at your meal out. That is sooooo impressive.

Enjoy your marking..........................(but at least it's done then :))

Gail x

It's DONE!!! All year 9 books marked with snazzy little comments on the things they've done well (copy off the board) and the things they need to improve (doing any real work). LOL.

I'm okay with mini choc stuff as long as they're individually wrapped, then it's ok, cause otherwise I "might as well eat the entire pack" :D

You shouldn't deprive yourself, try buying a freddo or something from a corner shop if you don't think you can trust yourself not to eat the entire bag. Cause deprivation is where stress and choas live. If I gave it up, I'd last only so long before a huge binge!

Anyway:

I finally had a proper breakfast. :)
Oat so Simple (HExB) made with some milk from my HExA allowance with a grated pear (s) and some defrosted raspberries (ss) & blackberries (ss) stirred through. Was really nice actually! :eat:

Now I just gotta plan lessons for next week, :( as I lost my req sheets and therefore didn't hand em in Friday before last! :cry:

Then again, I'm almost completely finished. Maybe I will make it to the gym today... But even if I don't, back to school tomorrow = back to routine and back to 4 times a week.

Though husband is having a crazy week, London Office on tuesday, Amsterdam Offices Thursday - Sat, so I will be rattling around the house on my own. So the gym will definitely feature, otherwise I'll end up going to bed every day at 8! :eek: :eek: :eek: :8855:

Galaxy caramel Cake bars are 6 syns. :) I really do spend waaay too long reading the information, but I couldn't spend all my syns in one sitting on one thing... that would be like ultra sad! I like to multigraze! :)

Thanks - I like to multigraze too!:D

I just found it so easy to stay on plan, so I did. I think I'm too indoctorinated to not stay on plan when it is possible! LOL. The fruit skewers were yummy, the melon was soooo sweet, much better than the unripe melon I have in the fridge! LOL

This is the stage I need to get to! It's second nature for me to be on plan when I'm at home and have control over my food, but when I'm out then the temptation just gets to me! Had two weeks of eating and drinking for my friend's 30th, my birthday, bank holiday, general half term frivolity - worked out that I only had maybe two or three evening meals over the fortnight which weren't either eating out (including starters and puddings) or takeaway! Gained five flipping pounds, so need to get myself back into it desperately!!

Good luck for Ofsted when they arrive.. I've been putting off lesson planning all week and I need to get my head into that today as well! Need motivation for life generally at the moment!

aliscrapper said:
My hubby needs to gain weight too - I keep telling him - he can have some of mine!

It is hard - especially when you have days like today where I've got an absolute craving for all things chocolate! lol!

I know I think I am due on as well(they are all over the place at the moment and i feel so bloated boo) which def gives me the chocolate munchies. I Dare not start on the chocolate because I fear I won't stop haha.

I hate it that he eats and drinks loads but doesn't put anything on lol everyday he goes to work with 4 rounds of toast with butter/jam 4 rounds of sandwiches, two packets of crisps and a chocolate bar (snickers, mats bar or twix-so full on fatty bar) jealous much :) xx

This is the stage I need to get to! It's second nature for me to be on plan when I'm at home and have control over my food, but when I'm out then the temptation just gets to me! Had two weeks of eating and drinking for my friend's 30th, my birthday, bank holiday, general half term frivolity - worked out that I only had maybe two or three evening meals over the fortnight which weren't either eating out (including starters and puddings) or takeaway! Gained five flipping pounds, so need to get myself back into it desperately!!

Good luck for Ofsted when they arrive.. I've been putting off lesson planning all week and I need to get my head into that today as well! Need motivation for life generally at the moment!

Cut yourself some slack, I've been pretty much 100% on plan since I started exactly 18 months ago. It's just I am stupidly stubborn and that means I refuse to pay to be told I've gained through my own fault! I took 1 day off at xmas and the rest has been on plan or isolated single meals off.

But, that said we work damn hard and deserve the breaks we get. Hell, I know I need them!

Though, on that note.
:bliss::woohoo::wee::party0049:

I have finished all the school work I need to do!!!! :woohoo:

I know I think I am due on as well(they are all over the place at the moment and i feel so bloated boo) which def gives me the chocolate munchies. I Dare not start on the chocolate because I fear I won't stop haha.

I hate it that he eats and drinks loads but doesn't put anything on lol everyday he goes to work with 4 rounds of toast with butter/jam 4 rounds of sandwiches, two packets of crisps and a chocolate bar (snickers, mats bar or twix-so full on fatty bar) jealous much :) xx

I'm jealous too! If I ate that much nice stuff I'd bubble back up! :sigh2:

But, then again, look how much healthier we are, how we have reduced all thiose dodgy health implications of eating that volume of trash everday!

Hubby has about 3-4 times the amount I have for dinner and we have to buy him a box of 50 packets of crisps - not to mention all the chocolate and sweets he eats and then complains he feels sick! lol! I so feel your pain!

I've not had a cycle for a long time having come off the injection in January; think my body may be re-adjusting as I feel so bloated too.:(

But, then again, look how much healthier we are, how we have reduced all thiose dodgy health implications of eating that volume of trash everday!

You are so right there - I had high blood pressure when I started and now my blood pressure is fine. A year ago I had high cholesterol and I've just been tested for it again and my cholesterol is normal!:bliss:

Just had dinner & pudding.

Dinner: Chicken Chaos
Chicken (s), courgette (s), peppers (s), onion (s), green beans (s), broccoli (s), oxo, herbs & spices
Pud: 1 red grapefruit (ss).

I'm full now. :)

Oh it looks like today could turn into a red day!

Having a coffee & a galaxy caramel cake bar (6.0syns).

Though, it really does look like a red day. So am sticking with that, and I'll be able to eat another B choice and some more yummy syns later. :D

I think as I have worked so hard getting all my school work done that I shall get into a lovely bubble bath with a book in a little bit. :) I might watch one more episode of Desperate Housewives first though!

(Doing a marathon catch up as I haven't been keeping up and I sky+ed it all so far, so I'll watch one more then head up for a bubbly bath)

aliscrapper said:
Hubby has about 3-4 times the amount I have for dinner and we have to buy him a box of 50 packets of crisps - not to mention all the chocolate and sweets he eats and then complains he feels sick! lol! I so feel your pain!

I've not had a cycle for a long time having come off the injection in January; think my body may be re-adjusting as I feel so bloated too.:(

I am glad I am not the only one sitting next to their husband drooling whilst they eat the yummiest big bars of chocolate hmmmmmmm I keep thinking about the bar of snickers in the cupboard...think I am going to have to go up to bed in a min to reduce the risk of taking a bite heehee :)

I'm jealous too! If I ate that much nice stuff I'd bubble back up! :sigh2:

But, then again, look how much healthier we are, how we have reduced all thiose dodgy health implications of eating that volume of trash everday![/QUOTE]

I know I am impressed with myself for making all my healthy meals from scratch because 8 months ago I would of just thrown a jar sauce into something and think it was healthy just because it wasn't frozen pitta or chips. X

Really rather enjoyed my Desperate Housewife catch up session and my bath. Though there were a couple of rather hairy moments in that bath :eek:

I haven't had a bath in ages, usually just shower, so i'd forgotten how little I had become. I reached over myself to grab my book when I spun around, if I were wimpier I'd claim I almost drowned!!! :D LOL.

Now, I am settling down to a coffee with a Fibre Plus bar (HExB), an Asda Biscuit & caramel bar (5.0syns) and a bowl of raspberries (ss) & blackberries (ss) with some onken Fat free vanilla. :)

I am a piggie but I am planning on enjoying my last moments of half term!

Final round up before bed.

Day: Red
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk, B: Oat so Simple, B: Kellogg's Fibre plus
Syns: 11.0
Speed/superspeed: 11.

Now to go to bed and apologise to husband for snapping at him for only 1/2 listening to me, but he looked like a puppy that was smacked for chewing it's teddy. Ooops!

I am glad I am not the only one sitting next to their husband drooling whilst they eat the yummiest big bars of chocolate hmmmmmmm I keep thinking about the bar of snickers in the cupboard...think I am going to have to go up to bed in a min to reduce the risk of taking a bite heehee :)

Yes I feel better knowing that I am not the only one struggling to stay on Plan whilst hubby is eating all my favourite yummies!! I've done that before - gone to bed for fear of giving into temptation! lol!

Shrimpy said:
Final round up before bed.

Day: Red
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk, B: Oat so Simple, B: Kellogg's Fibre plus
Syns: 11.0
Speed/superspeed: 11.

Now to go to bed and apologise to husband for snapping at him for only 1/2 listening to me, but he looked like a puppy that was smacked for chewing it's teddy. Ooops!

Opps but we all do it. I get really moody and snappy when I am hungry. Pre SW that was most of the time haha x

Back