Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Awk that's rubbish about your eye! I'd of taken the oppertunity to sport a scary looking eyepatch and wear it to work... that'd get OFSTED shaking in THEIR boots :D

How much weight is your hubster hoping to lose (or you hoping for him to lose?)

Ps. Your food looks yummm.. you certainly get your five portions of fruit and veg a day :D As my granny would you "you'll turn into a piece of fruit!"

I had a marshmallow last night before bed (0.5 syns).

He wants to lose about 4.5st, to get to 11.5st. :)

In work, I'm nicknamed "the fruit bat" LOL!

Today's food:

Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) made with milk (HExA) & water, with a grated apple (s) and Strawberries (ss)

Break: Melon (ss), kiwi (s) & pineapple (s) pieces. Blackberries (ss) and 0% greek yogurt

Lunch: Chicken pasta chaos (Chicken (s), leek (s), onion (s), peppers (s), passata (s), cherry tomatoes (s), oxo). Apple, satsuma (s)

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Prawn stir fry (prawns (s), bean sprouts (s), cabbage (s), red onion (s), leek (s), peppers (s), chillies (s), mushrooms (s)) with noodles.

Dessert: Raspberries (ss) & sweetened quark

All sounds yummy!!

At least you can help and support your husband and be a mini consultant-practice on him lol!! Plus, you will find it easier staying on target! You go girl!!

XX

He's such a bad influence though, two days now he has talked me out of going to the gym! LOL.

I will go Thurs->Sat. :)

I will start going July
x

probably

LOL, July is sooo far way, what's even further is end of term. 22nd July :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Soooooooooooo long til then!

Going to get a coffee and some synnage in a bit. Put my eye ointment in and am unhappy. It's a petroleum jelly based ointment (most likely to prevent it being washed away too quick) but it just makes me look like a big greasy dirt bird! My eyelashes are are claggy and my eyelid shines unnaturally, yuck! :(

Poor you. Hope the eye is better ? Has it affected your vision at all ? Presumably you are still able to work :( !!

Gail x

I can see fine about 20mins after putting in the eye ointment, before that it's all a bit "soft focus" :)

Just had a coffee with a 25g pack of snack a Jacks (5.0 syns) and a Tiny Time Out (4.5syns). I might go ram somthing else in my gullet or might not as I'm not actually hungry, LOL. :)

So round up, cause I'm going to do G & my lunch- then beddies.

Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B- Oat so Simple
Syns: 9.5
Speed: 17 (I think)

Seems good, lets hope I'm still within target! Weigh in is tomorrow... I always stress about WI!!! I wonder if that'll ever go away?

Good luck for tomorrow.

I don't know whether the anxiety will ever go away ?? Please keep me posted !

Gail x

Will do! :)

So a quick up[date in my free lesson before starting planning for next week.

Breakfast: The usual - Oat so Simple (HExB) with a grated apple (s), splenda and cinnamon. my breaktime fruit salad - oops! (pineapple (s), melon (ss) and kiwi pieces (s))

Break time: Raspberries (ss) and ff greek yog, a satsuma (s) & a 21g piece of raspberry sponge cake (worked out as 70calories so 3.5syns)

Will do! :)

So a quick up[date in my free lesson before starting planning for next week.

Breakfast: The usual - Oat so Simple (HExB) with a grated apple (s), splenda and cinnamon. my breaktime fruit salad - oops! (pineapple (s), melon (ss) and kiwi pieces (s))

Break time: Raspberries (ss) and ff greek yog, a satsuma (s) & a 21g piece of raspberry sponge cake (worked out as 70calories so 3.5syns)

I cant get minimins it is blocked by stupid people!!!! grrr hate northgate

Food as always looking yummy!!
XX

Shrimpy - I'm still stalking your diary :eek: Do you ever have a bad day?!! You are doing brilliantly, you definitely have this maintaining lark down to a fine art. I hope I can do as well!

I know shrimpy - you never have a bad day! And if you do, you deal with them very well. You're definitely going to be a major inspiration for me when I start maintaining :)

I am too neurotic for many bad days... but yeah, I do get them!

Lunch time. I over filled myself- officially stupid on WI day! I ate Asian Fusion Noodle salad: Noodles (a whole nest-oops), courgette (s), scallions (s), leeks (s), peppers (s), soy sauce, ginger, 5 spice. Mmmm. THEN I ate another Apple!

Weigh in Snack: Pear (s), pineapple chunks (s).

Dinner is cooking - eggs, chips and beans. Wooo! Green day!!!!!!!! :D

Ooops, sorry, food was calling me!

I have lost 0.5lbs so I am still TARGET!!! So- I'm 8st 10, which is 2lbs up , BUT most importantly in range! :)

Dinner, was so nice. Eggs, Chips (which were perfectly crispy for the first time ever!) & Beans (ss).

Just having a coffee with a HiFi (HExB) and a Club Cake bar - Orange (5.0syns). :)

I think I'm calling bedtime!!!!!!!!!!

Night night all!

Round up reminder first though.
Day: Green
HEx: A- 250ml Semi skimmed milk Bs- Oat so Simple & Hi Fi
Syns: 8.5
Speed: 12

I went to Group yesterday and despite being naughty for the week before last for 3 days when I had the awful stomach bug - getting back on track last week obviously worked as I only gained 1 pound - so was over the moon! Thank you Shrimpy so much for your support last week when I was struggling like mad!:thankyou:

I'm now 2 pounds under target so Consultant told me to go enjoy my birthday meal at Pizza Hut yesterday and my anniversary meal on Sunday as I've got 5 pounds to play with. Was very proud of myself yesterday I only had 1 plate of Pizza - I stopped when I was full - would have usually gone back 2-3 times for more pizza!:bliss:

Back