Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Gah! At least the other teacher is blonde and I'm not... :)

I wore this dress
image1xl.jpg

But as I'm a shortie it came to my knees! :)

Husband's home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo! So before we went proper food shopping I got a snack (pineapple (s) & an apple (s))

Went food shopping, managed to keep the shop at £62, which is impressive considering we got loads of meaty meals!

AND I just had dinner. Mmmm. I am happy again!

Dinner: Prawn & Pork stir fry (prawns (s), pork, peppers (s), onion (s), beansprouts (s), cabbage (s), leek (s), carrot (s)) Noodles.

Pudding: Melon (ss) & raspberries (ss) with total 0%.

Just had a coffee - Caramel fudge, Mmm. Though, I'm almost out of that flavour! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Anyway... with the coffee I had a 25g packet of caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns) and a Galaxy Caramel Cake bar (6.0syns). :)

I'm using milk as my HExA. Loads left though!

I tried a galaxy caramel cake bar tonight. Yum. I thought it might be a bit dry but it wasn't. Also got a couple of flavoured coffees from Ocado. Tried the swiss chocolate one tonight which was a bit disappointing when I started it but by the end of the cup I thought it was delicious. I have the hazlenut one as well to try but that's all they do there whereas I really want the vanilla one :(

Glad the prom went well. Loved the dress and the shoes and I know you will have looked gorgeous :D

Gail x

Gail order some from Jacc's! Their vanilla fudge is amazing, as is the french vanilla. *Dribble*. Cake bars are yummy and I love that theyre pre synned, so I don't need to weigh out a TINY slice!

Just ate again!

An apple (s) and a banana.

Today's totals:
Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B- 28g Ready Brek
Syns: 11
Speed: 14

Yay Hubby is home!!!

Our food shop always seems to be about £60-80 depending on specifics and we are veggie lol!!

Ah well

Ours used to be between 70-90 but have REALLY trimmed it back, it was getting stupid expensive. There ARE only 2 of us (and a dog who costs us about £6 a week).

Breakfast has been had, I am stuffed! :D

Before breakfast, whilst doing the pots I ate an apple (s)

Big Breakfast omelette (eggs, baked beans (ss), turkey bacon (s)) served with garlic mushrooms (s) & leeks (s) and "fried" cherry tomatoes (s). Then I had a banana.

Ours used to be between 70-90 but have REALLY trimmed it back, it was getting stupid expensive. There ARE only 2 of us (and a dog who costs us about £6 a week).

There is only 2 of us and the 2 dogs :(

Will have to get it cut back over the summer!

Does anyone know if mug shots are completly free?? I got some sweet and sour once the other week in my SOTW basket and might have them this afternoon

xx

The 1% ones are free, but NOT the new packaging Sweet and Sour ones! The old packaging are free still. :)

Just enjoying a coffee with a caramel snack a jack (2.5syns)

Just thought I'd say hi! I've just been reading through your diary and all of your meals sound so yummy, it's giving me lots of ideas for our dinners :)

Hiya Rachy, thanks for reading. :)

Just had dinner as I have to eat early- babysitting from 7.30-12.30.

Dinner: Spag bol (extra lean beef mince, onions (s), courgette (s), passata (s), tinned tomatoes (s), mushrooms (s), garlic, balsalmic vinegar, worcestershire sauce, herbs and spices) with spag pasta obviously!

Twas really nice, I do make a damned good spag if I do say so myself.

Just back from baby sitting. Kid was a STAR but I hurted myself. I have a mahoosive fingernail bruise!

I eated of course...
8:45- Coffee with a banana & apple (s)
10.55 - coffee with a pear (s), mandarin (s), HiFi (HExB)

I fear I may need to eat again soon... I might have something nice... with rice or potatoes...

OK, filled a bit of the hole with Chips and mushy peas (ss) (and followed with 1/4 pineapple (s)).

Now... Coffee, caramel snack a jack (2.5syns) and a Club Orange Cake bar (5.0syns).

I hope your hubby kissed your finger better!!

x

Another good day chick! x

Shrimpy said:
OK, filled a bit of the hole with Chips and mushy peas (ss) (and followed with 1/4 pineapple (s)).

Now... Coffee, caramel snack a jack (2.5syns) and a Club Orange Cake bar (5.0syns).

Mmmmm.... Chips followed by coffee, caramel snack a jacks and CAKE....YUMKINS!!!

Hope your finger gets better...we can't let a damaged digit interfere with eating lol! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:( It looks all gross too! The big black bruise under my nail looks like I don't know how to scrub under my nails. :mad: Husband just told me not to be a tard and look where I'm flailing my hands around. He's just soooooooooo sympathetic!:D

Just roused myself cause the sunshine is calling me.:character00238: Awaiting himself upstairs to get up and make sunday breakfast- it's one of his jobs. So whilst I'm waiting... i have eaten a banana & an apple (s)

hey shrimpster! lol hope prom was great- still waiting for u to post a pic of u in the dress! :D sorry to hear about the poorly finger :( xxx

I don't have a picture! :( Husband took the camera to Amsterdam so I don't have any of my own photos.

Just had breakfast.

Breakfast: Fry up (Egg, turkey bacon (s), baked beans (ss), mushrooms (s) and scallions (s)). Followed by a red grapefruit (ss).

Just had a pear (s)

Disappointing though- still too solid! :(

aww no how dissapointing about the picture! (and the pear lol) but i bet u looked great :) xx

Back