Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Are you counting calories, Juicy, or just "cutting out junk"?

Still waiting on dinner!!! It should be done... soon, but I caved and ate an apple (s).

I shall have coq sans vin with green beans. :)

The massage and stuff was AMAZING! I love groupon, I got all that for just £16!!! :D :D

Just after I had a pear for a snack. :)

Then, LUNCH!!!

Grilled smoked salmon steak with steamed veggies (babycorn (s), carrots (s), sugar snap peas (s) and broccoli (s)), followed by strawberries (ss), cherries (s) and melon (ss).

Delicious but very filling!!!

Ohh pampering sounds fab! As does your lunch - I love Salmon. yummmmmmmmmm

Still waiting on dinner!!! It should be done... soon, but I caved and ate an apple (s).

I shall have coq sans vin with green beans. :)

Seriously nommy food today, Shrimpy, as always !

It was really rather nice. :)

Dinner: Coq sans vin (chicken (s), carrots (s), onion (s), garlic, stock, herbs) with green beans (s).
Pudding: Strawberries (ss), banana, cherries (s), melon (ss) with total 0%

Coffee time!!

Vanilla Deluxe with a HiFi (2nd HExB), a treatsize flake (4.0syns) and a baggie of Cadbury Mini Fingers - toffee crunch flavour, of course (5.0syns).

Oh well, nother coffee is needed!

2 mini flumps (1.0syns) and 2 mini squares from a 35g G&B butterscotch (1.5syns).

This one!
39919011_H.jpg

YUMMY!

Woke up STARVING!! So I ate an apple (s) and a banana before s***ting myself during the entirity of G driving to work!

I got home and did the final day of the 30 day shred. I THINK I am going to carry on with it, doing a day of each level... maybe.

Then I had breakfast:
Oat so simple (HExB) made with water & milk (HExA) with a grated apple (s), cherries (s) and strawberries (ss) stirred through. A kiwi (s) and a coffee.

Snack: Another apple, 1 greengage

Lunch: Chicken salad (Chicken (s), lettuce (s), Raddichio (s), pickled onions (s), pickled beetroot (s), peppers (s)). Nectarine (s).

Ate some grapes and a nectarine, and am slightly dejected with my measurements. :( I only seem to have lost 1 measly centimeter on each area. All that sweat for so little... :(

So, to the gym now with husband who is even less inclined to go than me... must fake it til I make it though!

2 mini flumps (1.0syns) and 2 mini squares from a 35g G&B butterscotch (1.5syns).

This one!
39919011_H.jpg

YUMMY!

:drool: I heart Green and Blacks!

Ate some grapes and a nectarine, and am slightly dejected with my measurements. :( I only seem to have lost 1 measly centimeter on each area. All that sweat for so little... :(

So, to the gym now with husband who is even less inclined to go than me... must fake it til I make it though!

I was just about to ask if you had seen much inch loss from doing the shred and then scrolled down to see your next post. :(

It's still less though, have you toned up much? Maybe it's your rippling muscles that are making it seem that much less ;)

Chin up Shrimpy - you're doing fabby :)

Shrimpy said:

This one!

YUMMY!

35g for only 1.5syns? Amazing does it give you a good piece or two? Yum yum butterscotch sounds amazing :) x

:drool: I heart Green and Blacks!

I was just about to ask if you had seen much inch loss from doing the shred and then scrolled down to see your next post. :(

It's still less though, have you toned up much? Maybe it's your rippling muscles that are making it seem that much less ;)

Chin up Shrimpy - you're doing fabby :)

I hope its toning... I am feeling much more svelte, but then again I go through phases of feeling HAWT and then NOT so... mih! Thanks for the encouragement though!

35g for only 1.5syns? Amazing does it give you a good piece or two? Yum yum butterscotch sounds amazing :) x

Sorry, 2 squares from the tiny 35g bar is 1.5syns. They are two itty bitty squares but with proper choc I find I only need a little bit.

That sucks about the lack of inch loss from the 30 day shred :( How bloody disappointing! It's still an amazing achievement tho :D
I am proud I stuck to it for all thirty days though! Thanks for the support!!

Foodwise.
I nommed through 2 marshmallows (2.0syns), a nectarine (s) and some grapes.

Then for dinner I had:
Steak with cajun Butternut Squash roasties and roasted veggies (courgette (s), onions (s), peppers (s))

Pudding: Pineapple (s), melon (ss) and kiwi (s)

I think I'll have a coffee with some syns later.

Dinner sounds yum Shrimpy. I tried buttternut squash chips for the first time the other day and I loved them so much I ordered two butternut squashes in my tesco order this week but they're tiny so I need to go out n find some GIANT ones cos they is yummy!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dinner sounds yum Shrimpy. I tried buttternut squash chips for the first time the other day and I loved them so much I ordered two butternut squashes in my tesco order this week but they're tiny so I need to go out n find some GIANT ones cos they is yummy!

It was really nice, the biggest BNS I have ever seen was at this TINY greengrocers, lol hardly anything other than BNS in the back corner! :)

It was coffee time!!

So I had Cinnamon & Hazelnut coffee with a Fibre plus bar (2nd HExB), a Tesco Lighter Choices Carrot cake slice (5.0syns) and jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns). Ye Gods, I am a greedy little crustacean!!!! :D

So enjoying an ice cold diet lemonade to finish reading the fora, while husband rewatches Fright Night 2. :)

Final round up:

Day: Red
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk, B- Kellogg's Fibre plus, B- Oat so Simple
Speed: 15 (I think...)
Syns: 9.5

Today was crappy cause I went to school then realised I forgot something, so I went back but the car started to make a CLUNKING noise and it refused to shift gears.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

I came back and went straight to the garage. The clutch is kaput! :(
!

Is the car mended now ?? Poor you - what a nightmare :(

a bag of Cadbury toffee crunch Mini fingers (5.0syns) )

*drools* - sounds absolutely yummy :)

Good on you for going. 1 cm on each area all adds up. And remember that you are maintaining not losing so I'd be surprised if you lost a lot more. I have NO DOUBT that you are toning and that your efforts are worth it. Well done you :D. Must take a leaf out of your book............................:eek:

Gail x

Car is all better now, though husband seems determined to KILL the clutch again... but I'm biting my tongue, he's doing the best he can.

Got up today, nabbed a banana and then sat slightly less terrified than yesterday in the car while he drove to work. Got back and did Level 2 of Jillian, to start to vary stuff up, I'm still not sure if I'll alternated day by day or do it in sets of 5 days or 10.. what does everyone else think?

Breakfast: Oat so simple (HExB) made with milk (250ml ss milk- HExA) and water with a grated apple (s) and cinnamon stirred though. A nectarine (s) and a coffee. A tiny bit of pineapple jumped into my mouth when I opened the fridge... but not enough to count!

LUNCHTIME!

Having a chicken salad (chicken (s), lettuce (s), raddichio (s), pickled onions (s), pickled beetroot (s), scallions (s)). Will follow that with pineapple(s), kiwi (s) and melon (ss) chunks.

Last edited:
Shrimpy said:
It was really nice, the biggest BNS I have ever seen was at this TINY greengrocers, lol hardly anything other than BNS in the back corner! :)

Mmm....I need to go hunt down some giant BNS too those minuscule ones they're selling in the supermarkets ain't enough! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If you lived here I would show you the awesome wee greengrocers!!

Anyway, Wifey wednesday was a bust, it took too long cleaning the living room from top to bottom that I've declared WAR on Pledge, the hoover and their associates! WAR ON CLEANING PRODUCTS!!!

To arms, Ladies! Gather ye some ice cold drinks and recline! As my ninny would say "nothing waits on you like your work" so I'm letting it wait!

Back