Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Jillian done and a 20min pilates thing too! got shakey, so am snacking on melon & strawberries. :)

Lunch has finally been eaten. It was really nice too. :)

Lunch: Tomato pasta thingie (Pasta, onions (s), courgette (s), mushrooms (s), passata (s), stock, garlic & herbs). Now enjoying an apple -a pink lady one just for this occasion- for afters. :)

I have put dinner in the slow cooker - we're having Multibean Speed chilli sin carne as I have decided on a green day... :)

Dinner was lush!

Dinner: MultiSpeedy Beany chilli (Cannellini beans (ss), red kidney beans (s), baked beans (ss), pinto beans (s), chopped tomatoes (s), onions (s), peppers (s), passata (s), herbs & spices) served with brown basmati garlic rice

Really full now!

Dinner was lush!

Dinner: MultiSpeedy Beany chilli (Cannellini beans (ss), red kidney beans (s), baked beans (ss), pinto beans (s), chopped tomatoes (s), onions (s), peppers (s), passata (s), herbs & spices) served with brown basmati garlic rice

Really full now!

Ooh I thought it sounded nice earlier ... glad you enjoyed it. Did you put lots of chilli powder in hun? And what is basmati garlic rice??

deffo making chilli tomorrow now yum yum nom nom nom

We don't use chilli powder usually, just his chilli spice mix (cumin, oregano, black pepper, garlic powder, smoked paprika, cayenne, nutmeg, cinnamon) and then use some habeneros or whatever chillies we have to hand, and add lee & perrins to the usual chilli base. :) Garlic basmati rice is just rice cooked with garlic... i just love my garlic. :)

He's just come back in from the kitchen with my pudding- pineapple (s), apple (s) and strawberry chunks he's also brought in a coconut muller, I'm so full... I'll eat some of the fruit......

Coffee time.

Vanilla Fudge Coffee :) with a HiFi (2nd HExB), a Mc Vities Temptations- Belgian Milk Chocolate Praline Biscuit (2.5syns) and a jumbo Caramel Snack a Jack (2.5syns).

I was. I am. I am eating the other half of the apple used for pud, so it doesn't go too manky. lol

Not stuffed now, not for a morrisons Mini jaffa cake (1.0syns) & a Club Orange cake bar (5.0syns)!

Okay, bedtime. I'll do a proper round up in the morning when I have time to count speed foods, but the short version is as follows.

Day: Green
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk. B- Oat so simple, Hi Fi Bar
Syns: 11.0

That speedy-bean chilli sounds de-lish so I definitely need to do a green day as I also want to try the syn free falafel recipe too. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was really rather nice. :)

Husband is doing much better with the drive to work. No stalls today!!! :D

I ate a banana before going on the journey.

Got back did Jillian (L2)- I really HATE those chair squats with V-raises!! and the plank jacks (I can see my flabby legs rippling!) but as the dog had a bone last night I had to hoover teh rug first. Then as teh hoover was out, after Jillian I hoovered the hallway and kitchen, then the stairs... Then I stopped and showered and FINALLY had breakfast!

Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) made with water & milk (HExA) with a grated apple (s) & cinnamon stirred through. Followed by a grapefruit (ss) and some pineapple slices (s). Oh and the last of the grapes!!

I meal planned, since husband demands I do this, to save money, so this week's food should be nice! I am making the lemon chicken tagine from the feasts for a fiver for tea. :)

LUNCH has been eaten and thoroughly enjoyed!

Lunch: Jacket potato with left over beany chilli (Cannellini beans (ss), red kidney beans (s), baked beans (ss), pinto beans (s), chopped tomatoes (s), onions (s), peppers (s), passata (s), herbs & spices) and salad (lettuce (s), raddichio (s), peppers (s), pickled onion (s), pickled cabbage (s), pickled beetroot (s), scallions (s). Followed by a nectarine (s).

A pear (s) with my coffee. :)

Had an apple before making dinner.

Dinner: Lemon & Chicken tagine (Chicken (s), carrots (s), onion (s), chickpeas (s), stock, garlic, lemon) served on a bed of cous cous with steamed cabbage (s) & green beans (s).
Pud: Fruit Salad (pineapple (s), strawberries (ss) and kiwi (s)).

Yummy yummy! I will def be making that again! :)

Oh that sounds like a very delicious day yum yum!!
XXX

Shrimpy said:
Had an apple before making dinner.

Dinner: Lemon & Chicken tagine (Chicken (s), carrots (s), onion (s), chickpeas (s), stock, garlic, lemon) served on a bed of cous cous with steamed cabbage (s) & green beans (s).
Pud: Fruit Salad (pineapple (s), strawberries (ss) and kiwi (s)).

Yummy yummy! I will def be making that again! :)

Mmm! The lovely Annya posted a recipe for a quorn chicken tagine in my diary which I'll be trying out in the next week or so. I can't wait! :eat: Xx

A pear (s) with my coffee. :)

That's an unusual combo! lol

Dinner sounds amazing, I need to get more inventive with my cooking!

Oh that sounds like a very delicious day yum yum!!
XXX
It has been very yummy! :) I can't wait til I have space in my belly for my syns! :) LOL

Mmm! The lovely Annya posted a recipe for a quorn chicken tagine in my diary which I'll be trying out in the next week or so. I can't wait! :eat: Xx

Yeah I saw that, I will try that one next time. :) This was just cause I went looking through cookbooks when I was meal planning. :)

That's an unusual combo! lol

Dinner sounds amazing, I need to get more inventive with my cooking!

I often have fruit with coffee when I don't want to use my syns yet! I *thought* we were going cinema so was saving some syns for the cinema snack pack- no need though! LOL.

So as soon as there's some room in my tummy I shall be using those syns up!

I try to cook a variety as I get bored so easily! So when I plan meals I try and find ones that look exciting, at least one a week. :)

Back