Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Husband's madfe the coffee, so I had to oblige and eat some of my syns!

Coffee- French Vanilla with a Jumbo caramel Snack a Jack (2.5syns), a mini jaffa cake (1.0syns) and a Morrisons Value Choc Digestive bar (5.0syns). :)

Shrimpy said:
It was really rather nice. :)

Husband is doing much better with the drive to work. No stalls today!!! :D

I ate a banana before going on the journey.

Got back did Jillian (L2)- I really HATE those chair squats with V-raises!! and the plank jacks (I can see my flabby legs rippling!) but as the dog had a bone last night I had to hoover teh rug first. Then as teh hoover was out, after Jillian I hoovered the hallway and kitchen, then the stairs... Then I stopped and showered and FINALLY had breakfast!

Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) made with water & milk (HExA) with a grated apple (s) & cinnamon stirred through. Followed by a grapefruit (ss) and some pineapple slices (s). Oh and the last of the grapes!!

I meal planned, since husband demands I do this, to save money, so this week's food should be nice! I am making the lemon chicken tagine from the feasts for a fiver for tea. :)

The chair squats with the v raise is my least Fav as well :-( especially as she "jumps in" half way through and I am like noooo end already. When I am doing the final plank jack's and double jump rope thingy sweat is literally running down my face!!?! Shockingly minging haha x

Same here!!! She makes me sweat like a pig, but I love knowing I've worked out HARD!

Anyway, more food consumed of course! Frozen raspberries (ss) with Total 0%. Then a Rocky Crispy Crunch bar (4.5syns) and 3 mikado (1.5syns).

Round up:

Day: EE
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B- Oat so simple
Syns: 14.5
Speed/Superspeed: twenty freaking three!

Awake and stuffed! :)

I had an apple (s) and a pear (s) before my Huevos Rancheros (eggs, bacon, onion (s), peppers (s), passata (s), chopped tomatoes (s), cumin, garlic & chilli flakes).

Awake and stuffed! :)

I had an apple (s) and a pear (s) before my Huevos Rancheros (eggs, bacon, onion (s), peppers (s), passata (s), chopped tomatoes (s), cumin, garlic & chilli flakes).

Sounds much more exciting than my Weetabix!!

LOL. I decided I fancied an exciting breakfast, clearly it delivered! :)

I went shopping & cinema- still haven't done Jillian, but I may take today as a rest day, since husband's cooking tea and we're just back AND I am starving!

Went to see Super 8 and Horrible Bosses. :) In the cinema I munched my way through a lot of fruit (Melon (ss), strawberries (ss), pineapple (s), apple (s), pear (s), nectarine (s) and a banana), but that's all I have eaten since breakfast.

We went to buy a new Printer as the old one is clearly kaput, and then wandered around town. Went to lakeland and lovely husband bought me a brand new stick blender, with extra attachments! Oh, dear God, how sad do I sound!?!??! Regardless, I will embrace my inner Stepford Wife and say "ATTACHMENTS PEOPLE!!!". :)

So, all in all, today has been a good day. :) So far! Just gotta get through waiting for dinner!

DINNER!!! WOOOOO!!! So happy and full. It was AMAZING! Husband made the best curry concoction ever!

Dinner: Chicken Curry thing (Chicken (s), chickpeas, onions (s), peppers (s), chopped tomatoes (s), passata (s), spinach(s), scallions (s), garlic) served with rice.
Pud: Strawberry (ss) and banana chunks with total 0%

Coffee!!

I have consumed a Fibre Plus bar (HExB) and a mint penguin (5.0syns). :)

Shrimpy said:
Coffee!!

I have consumed a Fibre Plus bar (HExB) and a mint penguin (5.0syns). :)

I was craving a coffee today but my GP said that it hinders iron absorption so told me to cut it out as I'm anaemic. Sad thing is I'd invested in a cafetier the day before :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you eating lots of iron rich food with some VitC?

Grr!! I wrote my final round up and the internet ate it!

I had my last coffee with a Jumbo Caramel Snack a Jack (2.5syns) with 2 Morrison's Mini Jaffa Cakes (2.0syns) and a mikado (0.5syns).

Round up:
Day: Extra easy
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B- Fibre plus bar
Syns: 10.0
Speed: 13

Brill day-except the not eating for hours-dont know how you did it lol!!!

I got a power blitzer thing from JML which I love, including the fact it chcnges from hand blender to food processor to a super whisk!! oh yeah bit*hes!! So I am with you

Lady A-yikes I couldnt cope without coffee, I would be piling myself with iron foods instead xx

zoe302 said:
Lady A-yikes I couldnt cope without coffee, I would be piling myself with iron foods instead xx

Hi Zoe :wavey:

My body's having issues absorbing iron tablets even with a fizzy vitamin c tablet so the doctor's put me on liquid iron :yuk: and told me to stay clear of coffee so I have 3 flavours of Jaccs coffees and a shiney new cafetier but I'm just not allowed as I really am feeling quite ill at the moment :cry: I may brew a pot and just inhale the aroma mmmm! :D

My body's having issues absorbing iron tablets even with a fizzy vitamin c tablet so the doctor's put me on liquid iron :yuk: and told me to stay clear of coffee so I have 3 flavours of Jaccs coffees and a shiney new cafetier but I'm just not allowed as I really am feeling quite ill at the moment :cry: I may brew a pot and just inhale the aroma mmmm! :D

No way dont waste them on just aroma!!

Just wait until everything is sorted-which hopefully wont be in the distant future, and then really enjoy them!!

XX

Shrimpy said:
LOL. I decided I fancied an exciting breakfast, clearly it delivered! :)

I went shopping & cinema- still haven't done Jillian, but I may take today as a rest day, since husband's cooking tea and we're just back AND I am starving!

Went to see Super 8 and Horrible Bosses. :) In the cinema I munched my way through a lot of fruit (Melon (ss), strawberries (ss), pineapple (s), apple (s), pear (s), nectarine (s) and a banana), but that's all I have eaten since breakfast.

We went to buy a new Printer as the old one is clearly kaput, and then wandered around town. Went to lakeland and lovely husband bought me a brand new stick blender, with extra attachments! Oh, dear God, how sad do I sound!?!??! Regardless, I will embrace my inner Stepford Wife and say "ATTACHMENTS PEOPLE!!!". :)

So, all in all, today has been a good day. :) So far! Just gotta get through waiting for dinner!

Haha I am exactly the same. I recently had a kenwood Kmix mixer for my baking... I am in love with it and call it my sexy mixer haha :) x

Brill day-except the not eating for hours-dont know how you did it lol!!!

I got a power blitzer thing from JML which I love, including the fact it chcnges from hand blender to food processor to a super whisk!! oh yeah bit*hes!! So I am with you

Mine does all that, it's GREAT! Already used it to make today's marinade for the roast turkey! :)

Gah! Yukky fizzy vit c! :( Don't waste the coffees just freidge them and they'll last just fine. :) Hopefully the iron levels will sort themselves out soon. :)

I want the cream one, it's on my wishlist @ amazon x

My wish list is as long as your arm! It's got everything from clothes to kitchenware. :) I love wishlists!

Today's food so far!

Breakfast: Fruit salad (Apple (s), strawberries (ss), pineapple (s), nectarine (s)).

Lunch: Bacon & red pepper omelette (eggs, bacon, red pepper(s)) with "fried" mushrooms (s), cherry tomatoes (s) and scallions (s). Pud: Strawberries (ss) & raspberries (ss) with total 0% . :)

Back