Staying Shunk Shrimpy

It just makes me feel like, regardless of all the other stuff gone wrong, I have accomplished this one thing. Then, that means that if one bit isn't awful, then it won't be too bad to fix some of the rest of it. :)

Today's food so far.

Breakfast: 2 eggs in a cup, followed by a Fruit salad of strawberries & banana chunks.

A coffee. :) Then on to today's wee jobs:

1- Get my bra out of the wash and tumble dry the rest
2- Declutter for 15 mins in the utility
3- Wash the grill pan & change the drip foil
4- Clean out the chinnie cage

Sorted! I can get all that done by lunch! Laters!

Well, it's all done! Took a lot less time than I thought! Am having a coffee break with an apple and then will figure out something to do so I can keep out of Dad's way! He's just crazy! :)

I think, maybe I'll do something nice for Gaz and then I will begin the gift giving season in the right frame of mind! :)

So, I have managed to also properly hoover the rug (get all the fur out, deodorize and make it sparkle).

I made lunch for me and dad and now I have convinced him that a siesta would do him the world of good! :)

Lunch:
Tomato soup (Tinned tomatoes, onion, garlic, chicken stock, italian herbs, black pepper & balsalmic vinegar) with 3 pagen krisprools (HExB).

Snack: Cooked chicken chunks & cherry tomatoes.

Dinner: Gaz's awesome syn free chilli con carne. Pud- Raspberries & total 0%.

So full but extremely happy!

Loving that you are back to happy Shrimpy again :D

:hug99:

:hug99:

Anyway, todays snackkies: 1 jumbo snack a jack (2.5syns), 1 asda gingerbread (2.0syns) & 1 bag of Toffee crunch mini fingers (5.0syns)

Today has been a very good day! :)

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, bacon, mushrooms & tomatoes.

Snacks: Apple, clementines, banana, 2 alpen lights (HExB).

Dinner is almost ready, it's SW syn free... so i can spend my syns on stuff later!

Dinner: Roasted Lamb, with med veg & mashed carrots for me and mashed spuds with butter and milk for the boys. :)

Yep, dinner was had, the boys had mince pies & cream and I had raspberries & total 0% (but with the vanilla pod and extract I used to mae their cream special!)

Happy Christmas hun. RELAX and enjoy. xxx

Merry Christmas to you all!!! :)

Had a HiFi (HExB) and then prepped the turkey & ham. Every thing bar the veg are all set and ready to shove in the oven in the afternoon tomorrow.

Now chillaxing with a movie, coffee and a stollen slice (10.0syns) and 1 gingerbread biscuit (2.0syns)

So, today have had 1 A (milk), 2Bs (2 alpens & HiFi)

Ah. :) Yesterday was fab, completely off plan and I ate sooo much food. Though I was in utter agony after dinner, waaaay too much food but never mind. :)

Back on plan today:

Breakkie: Exotic fruit salad (melon, pineapple, kiwi & banana).

Snack: clementine, 2 alpen lights (HExB)

Dinner: Turkey (all fat removed), carrots, broccoli & green beans. Pud: Raspberries, strawberries & total 0%

Snack: Kellogg's Fibre plus (HExB).

Glad to be back on plan tbh. The tummy pains are gone but I'm pretty sure I've gained! LOL. Never mind!

Rounded today off with some more fruit (melon, pineapple & grapes) and a stollen slice (105kcal so 10.5syns) & a Nice bikkie (2.0syns). :)

Today's round up
Day: Red
HEx:A 250ml semi skimmed milk, B: 2alpen lights, 1 kelloggs fibre plus
Syns: 12.5 (stollen slice & nice)

Yesterday I went down to London to visit sister and sprogs. Not impressed with the littlest sprog, who is very very spoiled and thinks she's awesome cause she was in a movie... Anyhoo.

Yesterdays food:
Breakie: Fruit salad (melon, pineapple, kiwi & banana) followed by 2 eggs in a cup.
Snack: HiFi (HExB)
Dinner: Another roast dinner (lol), lean turkey, ham, boiled new potatoes, boiled carrots, parsnips & brussels.
Pud: Pineapple chunks

Snack1: Fibre plus bar (5.5syns)
Snack 2: Smoked salmon, banana

Stayed overnight and then came back early afternoon.
Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) with grated apple & banana
Snack: Banana
Weigh in: Gained 0.5lbs! Not too bad at all. :)
Dinner: Turkey curry (tomatoes, mushrooms, courgettes, onions, peppers, chillies, passata, garlic) with brown rice.
Pud: Pineapple, raspberries & strawberries with total 0%

HExA is 250ml semi skimmed milk. :)

Mmmm coffee with a Scan Bran (rest of HExB) topped with cinnamon quark & banana slices and a Nice biscuit (2.0syns). :)

Back