Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Thanks guys. :)

Up and about today. Daily morning routine done and breakfast eaten.

Breakie: Exotic fruit salad (pineapple, kiwi, melon) and 2 eggs in a mug. Nom.

Snack: Clementine.

Brilliant result Shrimpy!

My Mother used to do the egg in a mug thing, but would chop it up with a big lump of butter, lol Not really SW friendly! ;)

Yeah, I use quark or total with some salt to replace the butter! I miss the butter, but am utterly unwilling to spend that many syns on it!

Snackkies: Apples

"Lunch": Jacket potato & ratatouille (tomatoes, courgette, onion, peppers).

Snackies: Kellogg's Fibre plus (HExB)

Dinner: Minty Pea Risotto (risotto rice, peas, courgette, onion, scallion, stock).
Pud: Raspberries & total 0%

Snack: HiFi bar (HExB), Jumbo Caramel Snack a Jack (2.5syns) & an After Eight (2.0syns)

Hungry again so I ate corn on the cob :)

Then a coffee with a stollen slice (10.5syns).

Ballix! Gaz bought bread and I *thought* it was a HExB bread so when I had breakkie today I was like... Ohh a wee slice of toast would be great. It's not on the list it's Hovis Original Wheatgerm Bread, which looks ultra healthy, Gah, wasted 3 syns- so early too! :cry:

Anyhoo. So far today.
Breakfast Course 1- Exotic fruit salad (Melon, pineapple & kiwi)
Breakfast Course 2- Scrambled eggs and smoked salmon on toast (3.0syns).

Also, TaDas
No1- completed morning routine. :)
No2- Drank 1 pint of water and into the second.

Snackies: Apple, clementine & kiwi

Lunch: Italian Bacon Soup (onions, bacon, carrots, tinned tomatoes, peppers, stock, italian herb mix & celery salt)- from the "little book of soups". Mmmmm, it was delicious!
Followed by: Raspberries & total 0%.

Now: Coffee & a HiFi bar (HExB).

Last edited:
Mollusc - the ability to go competely off plan and then 24 hours later back on it is the epitome of anti-Shania Twain-ness.

It impresses me much!:cool:

My off-plan lasted most of December:eek:

Thanks Ali & Steve. :) :hug99:

Had a HiFi with a coffee (HExB), really need to get some other ceral bars or something in for extra Bs.

Anyhoo- picked up the husbands friends and have been a good girlie. They all ordered kebabs from my favourite takeaway, and I had... "Piri Piri chicken" (Zero syns!) and finished it off with melon, mango & pineapple.

Then I got hungry and scoffed an entire packet of precooked chicken breast chunks (Cue sore belly and burn tongue as they were "hot & spicy"- free though).

Then to cure the sore swollen belly I ate two Artisan biscuits from the Asda Extra Special range (82Kcal so 4.0syns) and an After Eight (2.0syns). So today, I have had 9.0syns.

Roundup
Day: Red
HEx: A-250ml semi skimmed milk Bs- 2 HiFis.
Syn total: 9.0 :)

Tadas
3- 15 mins decluttering done in the living room
4- 5 min room rescue including hoover rug done
5- 4 pints of water down and countless Sprite Zeros.

Tomorrow's wishlist:
4 pints of water
Keep house Tidy
Manage 15mins of exercise of some form.

Morning - just read and enjoyed your diary - well done.
Just one question - is egg in a mug something I should know about or do you not have any egg cups in your house? :confused: ;)

Morning - just read and enjoyed your diary - well done.
Just one question - is egg in a mug something I should know about or do you not have any egg cups in your house? :confused: ;)

LOL! Egg in a mug is when you take 2 boiled eggs, peel them and mash them up with a fork, in our house growing up we used butter, salt & pepper, but now I use a wee teaspoon of total or quark. :) Egg cups are fussy and hard work, egg in a mug is where it's at! ;)

Hi BTW!

Happy New Year for tonight Mollusc, in case i don't catch up with you today/night;)

Happy new year to you too!!! :)

Today is going well so far, I got up, morning routine done and hoovered the downstairs to deal with some of the dog mud chaos.

Breakfast was then nommed: Bacon & baked bean omelette with a mountain of mushrooms & cherry tomatoes. :) Oh an I eated a banana.

Tada:
Morning routine done
1 pint of water drank and second is poured and in front of me. :)

Shrimpy said:
LOL! Egg in a mug is when you take 2 boiled eggs, peel them and mash them up with a fork, in our house growing up we used butter, salt & pepper, but now I use a wee teaspoon of total or quark. :) Egg cups are fussy and hard work, egg in a mug is where it's at! :)

I used to have egg in a cup when I was younger, but at our house it was crust less buttered white bread cut into squares in a a cup with a poached egg all mixed together! My dad made it for my sister a while back when she was poorly, brought back the childhood memories! Glad you've found a way to make your family classic sw!xx

Mmmm That sounds good. I bet you could use the Nimble white bread. :) Mmm

Sounds good hun.
Any plans for tonight, probably the most over-hyped-night-of-the-year?! :rolleyes: ;) We've the IL's over, so I doubt I'll even make it to midnight. lol

Just have Gareth and some buddies from Belfast over, though it appears theyre all drunk already!

Had some snackkies: Apples & clementine

Dinner: Chilli Con Carne with brown rice. So still syn free on an extra easy day with a B left. :)

Snackies were had: 1 Oaty Bar (HExB), 2 indulgent cookies (4.0syns) and 1 jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns), fruit (clementine, apple, melon) and another portion of chilli.

Back