Staying Shunk Shrimpy

coffee + laptop = No shrimpy :cry:

Where have you gone Shrimpy ? Missing your posts. Hope you are ok ?

Gail x

Year where you at?

We need our spritual leader!

Free the mollusc one!:sign0009:

coffee + laptop = No shrimpy :cry:

Oh no not hubby again eek lol!!!!

Shrimps - get yourself sorted or we are gonna club together and buy you a new laptop!

No?

... well may we'll stretch to an internet cafe voucher :rolleyes:

Come hoooooommmmmeeeeee Shrimpy!!

I am sort of back! I have had a dead laptop and a minifight to get a really sloooooooooooooooooooow pants PC, so I am here, a bit! I promise I will check in daily.

I shall just give you all the highlights/lowlights of the time I have been gone.

It was 3 weeks ago... well three wednesday's ago anyway and on the way to weigh in, I did what I always do and stood on my scales.

:eek:

Despite a 100% week following the bloody choose success book in the new book my weight was... 9st 5!!!

How in God's name that happened I had no idea, cue proper floods of tears, completely hysterical I was. So I didn't go to group and"when I finally calmed down I was like "pull your socks up love, it's not a real gain, it'll be gone next week, so get some proper speed foods in ye"

Well the next week came and I managed to get my arse to group. 8st 12... more gnashing of teeth and snarling. Consultant looked at food diary "nothing weird.. all with in agreed limits". So I said I wanted to up my target, cause I have rarely managed to get below 8st 9 and target is 8st 8 so I have a tiny window. She said "we'll see next week".

This week, 8st 12, so she agreed to move my target to 8st 11 and we'll see if it's more manageable. If I don't lose some next week I WILL go mental.

So, yeah. Grr!

Other than the weighiness issues, I have been fine, just no net access. Now. I do! So, I promise you will hear from me daily at about this time. :)

So, you want a food diary? :p

Simple round up:
Breakie: Scrambled eggs followed by melon & banana
Break: 2 mini apple, clementine
Snackies: 1 28g slice of John's cake (5.0syns)
Lunch: Chicken & veggies (cabbage, broccoli, stock) followed by a kiwi
Snack @ WI: Apple
Dinner: Heart Pot Roast chicken from the all in one book (NOM btw).
Pud: Raspberries & total 0%

HExA: 250ml semi skimmed milk in coffees.

Will have a HExB cereal bar later and probably a few more syns. :)

Missed you all and I promise I won't stay away so long, just blooming school upgraded the network which means minis is blocked! Grrr!

Eeeeep What the hell?! Glad you seem to be back to normal now, that would really have thrown me too. :hug99: I think you are right to up target a bit and see if it's more maintainable, it's not nice to be stressing about slipping out of target all the time. It's no fair, as you are ALWAYS on plan :confused:

So good to have you sorta back

:bighug:

:bighug:

Yeah, it's weird, cause I never come off plan (well almost never) and my weight just waves around. Never mind though! At least I'm still in my slinky size 8s! :)

Today has been busy! It was Options evening so in my current role as Head of Dept, I was there to discuss the difference between triple science, double science and BTEC science- so I was in school today for a whopping 12.5 hours! :yawn: But It seemed to go okay.

Today's food:
Breakfast: 3 egg scrambled followed by melon & a banana
Break: an apple & a kiwi
Lunch: Tuna salad (tuna, lime juice, celery, peppers, onions, scallions). Pineapple, another itty apple & a clementine
Snack (before parents eve): Fruit salad from tesco (pineapple, kiwi, grapes, melon), Princes Tinned mackerel in a spicy tomato sauce (free). 2 alpen lights (HExB) & a bag of mini fingers (5.0syns).
Arrived home at 8.40 and gaz had dinner on the go, what a star! So I had "stuffed lemony chicken" from the all in one book. Nice!
Pud: total 0% with frozen raspberries

Maybe if I can fit it in, I'll have a Fibre plus (HExB) and some more syns.. or at least just the fibre plus since I'm still due a B. :)

Hehe, It was all in the prep! :) Also, he's a good egg that one! :)

I am hoping that this week we'll have a sts or a loss... but who knows, so just keep swimming as Dory would say. :)

Okay, beddies I believe! My butts numb and my coffee is all done. I had the Fibre plus, though I doubt I can fit any more syns in without feelin pukey so... I'm off to make my lunch (or figure out what it is at least!) and then go sleep!

Round up:
Syns: 5.0
HEx: B1- 2 alpen lights, B2 - Fibre plus, A- 250ml semi skimmed milk

Night night all!

Welcome back :). Sorry to hear that you're struggling with things (in some ways). Hope you manage to come to some agreement with your consultant about your weight.

Can't promise to keep up because I'm snowed under at the moment but at least I'm up to date at the moment !

Gail x

Really fast update:

Food today: Red day
Breakfast: Bacon & mushroom omelette
Snacks: 3 apple, 2 pears, 2 alpen lights (HExB) a kiwi, pineapple chunks
Dinner: Turkey & spinach roll thing from the 50 original meals (DELISH) with broccolli & green beans
Pud: raspberries & total 0%
Snacks: HiFi (HExB), a blue riband (5.0syns) & toffee crunch mini fingers (5.0syns).
HExA was 250ml semi skimmed milk in coffees.

Bed now! Night night!

Back