Staying the same - 2 weeks running.

ChubLock

Silver Member
How annoying is staying the same. I know it's better than a gain but I feel like I've plateaued (sp?) and it's only been 9 weeks and I've only lost 15lb so far (have another tonne to shift!) and I'm getting a bit:confused: I think it might be because I struggle to fit enough exercise into my day 1) busy 2) I'm lazy and often put it off.

What do we think I need to do to kick myself up the backside!

you could give the wendie plan a go to try and give you a boost again x

That's frustrating. All I can suggest is that maybe you can make a few changes. I find that I lose loads first week because my body has been 'shocked'. One week i just had less bread and I found it made a difference. I'm sure if you kept going your body would speed up again, but maybe you could eat new stuff and change things around, but most of all you have to persevere! Sorry that I'm not much help! All the best!

How annoying is staying the same. I know it's better than a gain but I feel like I've plateaued (sp?) and it's only been 9 weeks and I've only lost 15lb so far (have another tonne to shift!) and I'm getting a bit:confused: I think it might be because I struggle to fit enough exercise into my day 1) busy 2) I'm lazy and often put it off.

What do we think I need to do to kick myself up the backside!

Haha u sound like me with exercise :)

do you write everything down that you eat? I know the weeks when i don't lose seem to be the weeks when I count the points in my head instead of on the tracker so probably have too many

Irene xx

Plateaus are so soul destroying but dont let it put you off. Maybe try varying what you eat a bit, as Irene says do you right everything down??

Aww its a right bugger when you sts! ... all i can say is stick with it! .. i sts for 3 weeks running during the summer holidays! ....

Maybe up your water? or ummmm make sure your eating all your points! .. and check weights etc .... cant hurt to go back over everything :)

Back