stburgan food diary

7/7/14
Well.am.on a course this aft in Wakefield so between the course and travelling will be busy
Breakfast melon pineapple. Strawberries with.ff yogurt

Dinner prawn salad sandwich ( hb)
Snacks 2 apples 2 satsumas

Tea chicken stiffly with.onions.mushrooms Chinese leave carrots peppers broccoli

Last edited:
Sounds yummy :) x

It was nice but have lost plot this week an struggling. Am gonna pick my bridesmaid dress up today and don't think it's gonna fit whixhbis will be my incentive to be good as it has to fit in 6 weeks. Am on a hen do this weekend so can't even convince myself to start fresh

Mon 14th July
Ok am back I pretty much went.off plan and lost the plot for the last 10 days and my home scales this morning tell.me have put on 7lb!!! So this week need to try limit the damage to my weigh in on Friday
Have been shopping this morning and stocked up and also been cooking have made 3 types of sw quiche have made 1 with a pasta base that haven't tried before so will see how it goes. Am working most of this week so will get my structure and organisation head on. Gonna look through my books this afternoon as well. Might see if can.find the.recipe for the mushy p curry as think need all.the speed I.can get

So today's food

Breakfast ff yogurt banana

Dinner scrambled egg with mushroom and onions. Peach

Snack slice of sw quiche with pasta base. Was yummy

Tea Iceland minted lamb shanks. New potatoes. Broccali. Carrots

Last edited:
Well I have also made a chicken and vegetable mushy p curry it is quite nice.
The sw quiche with the pasta base I.used tomato and herb one is very yummy and feels more substantial. Tho have made muffin sized normal ones too. That's my meals for next few days sorted

I have also decided to do a 30 day alcohol free challenge.
In my wisdom I decided this before I realise I have 2 party's to go to in the next couple of weeks but that will be part of the. Challenge

Hanging on by the skin of my teeth! Lol
tbh, if I hadn't bought a countdown I think I would have given up by now. I am on plan but I am am just not losing....well, I lose, then I gain, then I lose and so it goes on. So basically I am maintaining....but I'd like to lose a stone before I maintain!
I don't really know what the answer is....I just stick to it because I think it will happen this week...but it doesn't!
seriously thinking of Weight watchers but I really hate the restriction but maybe that's what I need!

Well thats not good is it. Has your consultant any suggestions. You could post your food again might keep you on track

15/7/14
Breakfast fruit salad and yogurt benefit light bar ( half hb)

Snack banana peach benefit light bar (half hb)

Dinner mushy p chicken and veg curry. With.Cauliflower rice. Ff yogurt. Peach apple satsuma

Tea sw quiche and salad. Fruit salad and ff yogurt

16/7/14
Breakfast benefit light (half hb) banana. Apricot
Snack benefit light bar. Peach ff yogurt

Dinner mushy p chicken and veg curry with Cauliflower rice. Ff yogurt. Peach satsumas x2

Snack sw quiche. Peach

Tea steak sw chips mushy p's onions mushrooms and tomatoes

Last edited:
17/7/14
Banana peach satsuma benefit light bar ( half hb)
Breakfast fruit salad with.ff yogurt benefit light bar (half hb)

Dinner sw quiche ff yogurt fruit salad

Tea sw quiche. Jacket potatoe with cheese ( ha) ff yogurt. Peach. Apple satsuma

Last edited:
Just a though Lentil.
My mum struggles to so tried red days and is doing great also try lowering or if already low upping your syns. If I don't have syns I don't lose. I need at least 70 syns in a week to ensure I lose. Crazy I know LOL.
Try changing things a bit try success express or 777 both should give you a decent loss. Red days work so well too try giving them a go xx

Hope this helps don't give up. There's a girl in my class lost 3 stone and has put it all on plus more. She had a 9lbgain 4 weeks ago and has since gone on to red days and is now back to a stone off. She persevered every week and we all thought she would give up. But nope still here going strong. Xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just a though Lentil.
My mum struggles to so tried red days and is doing great also try lowering or if already low upping your syns. If I don't have syns I don't lose. I need at least 70 syns in a week to ensure I lose. Crazy I know LOL.
Try changing things a bit try success express or 777 both should give you a decent loss. Red days work so well too try giving them a go xx

Hope this helps don't give up. There's a girl in my class lost 3 stone and has put it all on plus more. She had a 9lbgain 4 weeks ago and has since gone on to red days and is now back to a stone off. She persevered every week and we all thought she would give up. But nope still here going strong. Xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi and thanks for your helpful suggestions. :)

I already know red days work better for me but I love carbs!
When I first joined SW many years ago, I was a vegetarian and I lost well on green days. Since that time, I have started eating meat again and have done many different diets in between and have found that low carb diets suit me really well and I can lose weight on them.
However, I am not a big meat eater and I prefer stodge!
When I rejoined SW this time, I promised myself I would follow red days as its not so extreme as a complete low carb diet but I think because the option of green days are there, I tend to slide over to them! It's my own fault really, the last few weeks, I have pretty much eaten green in the hope that something will happen... But it hasn't!!
Yesterday started off as a red day and then at dinner time I wanted carbs so I changed it to an extra easy! At least I know I can maintain on green days....but for now, perhaps I will have to bit the bullet and go red again.

thanks again
x

Back