stburgan food diary

10/6/14
So doing 777 again today

Banana pear benefit. Light bar(half hb)

Breakfast pineapple melon Strawberries with ff yogurt benefit light bar (half hb)

Dinner ham and cottage cheese salad lettice tomatoes radish cucumber peppers celery. With pineapple melon Strawberries with ff yogurt

Banana pear ff yogurt

Tea. Bolonaise made with turkey mince onions leeks peppers mushrooms sauce made with tomatoes carrots beans pickled onions herbs( sw tomatoe soup base) . Gonna have it with cheese (ha) and cous cous not decided what.I think yet

Syns
Marshmallows mini 1.5 Syns
Pink and white 2.5
Crisps 3

Syns 7/7
Water 13/7..
Speed 22/7

Last edited:
Diary looking good again today, feel better that you too have no dinner plan yet haha! Feel less like a Freezer raider :p

Going to do 777 again at some point that has been so far my best week since joining (12 weeks)

Keep it up hun x

Am.hoping it works as the boots scales on sat said I had put on 7!! Am hoping it was fluid retention as my drinking was rubbish and I upped my exercise.
And :p I have got turkey mince out so will do something with that just not decided what yet

11/6/14

So am on nights for the next 2 nights so need to save my measly 7 syns for tonight which would be Ok if I wasn't at home today.. So here's to my will power

Breakfast pineapple melon and Strawberries with ff yogurt

Pear 2 satsumas

Dinner mushroom and onion omelette with mushy peas

Punnet grapes ff yogurt

Tea Bolonaise mix from yesterday topped with sliced potatoes and baked served with broccoli

Snacks for night shift
2 benefit light bars (hb)
3 mini babybel light (ha)
Cucumber carrot peppers spring onions in strips to dip in low fat cottage cheese
Pineapple Strawberries melon with ff yogurt
Satsumas 2 pear

Syns 2 Crisps 7

Syns 7/7
Water 14/7
Speed 27/7

Last edited:
Oh yum sounds lovely. Hope you have the will power to do it :)

I am sure you can xx

12/6/14
Well I kept within my syns last night despite the fact it was manic at work and there was sweets and choc on the desk!

Breakfast pineapple melon Strawberries with ff yogurt. Kippers

Pasta and sauce with extra broccoli leek and ham
Pineapple melon Strawberries. With ff yogurt
Pear plum satsuma
Carrots cucumber peppers spring onikn to dip in cottage cheese
3 babybel light (ha)
2 benefit light bars (hb)
2 crisps 7 syns

Syns 7/7
Water 16/7
Speed 15/7

Last edited:
Well done you for resisting. I would have struggled :p
Looking forward to reading about your dinner.
Not really sure what we are having yet BUT it is treaty night x]

Lol don't look forward. To it too.much as am laid on couch thinking of what I.can make to take with me the quickest

Well when I get home we have to drop Other Halfs sister back home and will likely stay with his dad for a while so will be late when we get back so I have no excitement towards anything right now. My tummy grumbling and I am gagging for a cuppa LOL x

Thanks. I lost 3 of the 7 I put on last week and did it in 4 days so am happy
How you doing?

13/6/14
dinner banana Donut peach. Sharon fruit.
Donut peach. Sharon fruit

Tea turkey burger with mushroom onions babycorn, salad Wholemeal roll (hb) cheese (Ha)

Syns
Mini magnum 8.5 syns

Last edited:
Oh sounds yummy does that!

If you lost 3 by SW scales wont that mean you didnt gain 7 last week??

Ok am hungry all my burger prep. Done just waiting for oh to get home so I can make it.. Why is it when your looking forward to something people are never on time. X

Well am having today as my treat day.
But ibam going for a walk on canal with my sis admittedly the walk will entail cake and a meal but it's still about 4 miles lol

Ah right yes makes sense now. The cake sounds good, Walk should help lol
Hope you had a good treat day x

Back