Total Solution Steeleee is Shrinking for Graduation...... 3rd Time Lucky?? :)

Day 8 -> Done! :) Easy-ish day today, but still feeling hungry :( I don't get it, normally by now I'm not hungry atall..... Ohh well, I'm sure I'll get there eventually :) Gutted I couldn't weigh today, will have to wait til weds, but nevermind, I'll hopefully have lost some more by then :D Have had 2 vanilla shakes so far today, gona have my last shake in abit, think I'm gona try a choc one hot, see it it has the same effect as hot chocolate haha :)

Your doing great, stick in there. It will all b worth it when u step on those scales on wed. My first ever weigh in is thurs. I'm already nervous about it!!
Stick in there!

Day 9 -> Done! :) Feeling abit more with it today lol, no headache, and haven't really felt hungry :) Tried my choc shake hot with peppermint tea today..... nomnomnom! Sooo much nicer than cold choc shake! Think I might have another for my 3rd pack in abit haha :) Started my very own jeans challenge today too! Tried on a new pair of jeans that didnt fit 2 weeks ago..... and they nearly fit! They are still a tad tight, and had to lie down to do the zip up, but thats better than when I first tried them on and couldn't get them past the belly...... so yay! Good day today :D

Day 10 -> Done!! :) Had no energy again today :-/ So not done much atall! Need to get packing all my stuff up ready to go home, but not getting very far.... it doesn't help that I seem to be up all night then asleep half the day, my sleeping pattern has gone really weird the last few days! Oh well, lots to do tomorrow, so better try and get some sleep now...... night! x

Well done on the jeans, won't be long before they're too big for you! My challenge is my work trousers - I ordered the biggest I could get without having them made. My boss said I would never shrink into them & that was what spurred me on to think that I had nothing to lose (except plenty of pounds that is lol!) :0)

Aw thanks :) Not quite in them yet, but getting there :) Was such a good feeling though after trying them on, especially as I havent weighed this week, so I know something is working :) Good luck with yours! I'm sure you'll be in them before you know it, and will have proved your boss wrong :)

Ggrrrr don't u just hate TOTM, hope it doesn't affect my weigh in tomorrow too much! :badmood:

Good afternoon Steeleee. I'm past having totm (thank goodness!) so can't help you. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow hun :hug99: xx

It should only be a few pounds if it does effect it. And they'll be gone for you're weigh in the week after. I hate TOTM!! You feel like rubbish anyway and I always crave chocolate so that's when I'll be saving my chocolate shakes for xxx :)

Day 11 -> Done! Almost caved though..... stupid TOTM making me feel poorly and want chocolate! Had a 4th pack instead..... but it better be worth it on the scales tomorrow lol..... Right, I'm off to bed, I'll end up eating something I shouldn't otherwise! Night all :) x

Oooopsie, forgot to post yesterday.... But yesterday, Day 12 -> Done :) Ended up not sleeping atall lastnight, my sleep pattern is all over the place atm :-/ Only thing is, I had a shake yesterday at about 3pm, and my second one about midnight..... then had my 3rd at about 3am, but don't know if it would count as yesterdays as I thought, or todays, and don't want to have too many packs..... Didn't weigh yesterday in the end, and cant see me getting round to it today, too much packing to do.... so guess it will be an early morning dash to boots before heading home. Its not too bad though as I can count it as my 2 week weigh in as its 2 weeks 100% on saturday :) Anyway.... need to carry on packing, will update for today later :) x

Good afternoon Steeleee, fingers crossed for a good weight loss tomorrow. :hug99:

Hey steeleee!

Hope you are well, thanks for post in my diary!

I always use minimins on my phone, do you know if I can accept friend requests on it or do I need to be on a PC??

xx

I'm not sure, never used it on my phone before lol :)

Day 13 (Yesterday!) - Done! :)

Day 14 - Done! :D

Weighed today too, back home so couldnt get to boots, but my mum bought a new pair of scales, that go up to 34st, so yay! :D Although I do think now its here I might get abit obsessive about weighing every day.... ooops! Anyway anyway anywayyyyy..... Lost 21lbs in 2 weeks!!! :D Sooo happy :D Lost the weight I put on, plus 2lbs :) Onwards and downwards methinks :) Noticed today my stomach looks soo much smaller too lol, and both my parents said I looked like I'd lost weight, but its only 2lbs since I last saw them.... x

Ohhhh first night back home and the smell of home cooked food is soooo lush, but I am happy just smelling it, and don't actually want any, yay! lol :D Have gone through nearly 2l of coke zero today too.... ooops!

Hiya just caught up with your diary. Good for you for coming back and your doing good so well done and keep going xx

well done on resisting the home cooked food it isn't easy, but you have done really well since your restart keep up the good workxxx

Back