Total Solution Steeleee is Shrinking for Graduation...... 3rd Time Lucky?? :)

Hey steelee!

Glad you made it home ok, I guess that means you managed to get all your packing done eh?! lol

Well done to you for resisting temptation, you are obviously in the zone!!

Your doing so so well!!

X

Well done on your 21lbs loss to date, bet you're feeling sonorous of yourself! How nice of your parents to get you a new set of scales, they're obviously quite supportive which is exactly what you need!

Odd re the blueberry flavoured water though! Can't see it affecting ketosis as its not going to have a high quantity of sugar in it, sounds like a great idea though & I bet it tastes yummy!!

Ahh thanks everyone :) turns out the scales arent up to 35st, they go up to 440lbs.... and yesterday they weighed me at 441.... but today they wouldnt weigh me as it said i was over the limit lol so no idea whats going on, but serves me right for weighing again today, think I'll leave it for the week like im supposed to haha! :) As for the blueberry water.... it doesnt exist, my dad was pulling my leg.... and I fell for it! Lol!

Day 15 -> Done! :) Hope everyones having a nice weekend :) Suprised myself today, cooked 2 meals for my parents, and was not tempted to eat any of it atall! So quite impressed with myself lol :D Had a tiiiiiiiiiny bit of milk in a cuppa earlier, but it was tiiiiiiny lol, just not keen on black coffee atall...... not gona make a habit of it though :) Drank another 2l of coke zero today too :( oooops..... the thing is..... our water tastes really metallic and its horrible..... but out of coke now so got no choice, its water, or water! lol :) Tried on a pair of black trousers today in a size 32, they are nowhere near fitting unlike the jeans, but think the jeans are a tad more stretchy..... And the scales are still not working for me today lol tried them every time I was in the bathroom, weird...... just hope I'm still losing! Anyway, was a loooong day today and gona be an even longer 1 tomorrow, lots of cleaning and painting and decorating to do, so off to bed methinks, niiiight! :)

Hey steelee, how's it going?

Sounds like you have settled back in at home and it's not effected you focus at all, nice one!

hope you have had a good day, have you tried weak black tea? or bottled water if your not keen on tap i don't drink anything other than bottled as i don't like tap water either. good luck with the decorating xx:)

Hey steelee, how's it going?

Sounds like you have settled back in at home and it's not effected you focus at all, nice one!

All good thanks :D Hope you're good too! :) Yeah pretty much back into the swing of things, no time to be a lazy student now lol back home at the parents beck and call...... its like ive never been away :( lol but hopefully will have a job soon then I can move out for good :D I cooked again for them today aswell lol, wont tell you what I cooked them, but I didn't want any atall, was quite happy just to smell it lol! :D

hope you have had a good day, have you tried weak black tea? or bottled water if your not keen on tap i don't drink anything other than bottled as i don't like tap water either. good luck with the decorating xx:)

Ah thanks, you too! :) I'm not keen on black tea atall, but have had afew cups of peppermint tea today, and used abit of my vanilla shake this morning in a coffee :) The tap water here is not good atall lol, but I've worked out that if I drink water just before a shake it takes the taste away :) Still havent drunk enough since being home though, had a near enough constant headache from dehydration :( Didnt get very far with decorating today either haha :)

Day 16 -> Done! :) Felt rough all day though :( headache from not drinking enough, and just no energy.... hope I'm not coming down with something! Diet-wise Ive been good, had a vanilla shake this morning, thai soup for lunch (forgot how spicy it was lol!) and have frozen a strawb shake to have later :) Just cooking the parents tea atm too, but not even tempted by it :D weighed again today and the scales still wont weigh me, the max is 440 and the other day it weighed me at 441, but since then it hasnt...... and I havent eaten anything I shouldnt so dont know whats goin on, unless it was the coke zero I had :(

If you haven't been drinking enough then it can affect the scales, thats certainly been one of my problems the last week..... I'm the same though, can't bear tap water, ours is really hard and tastes metallic! I have shares in Highland Spring lol!! :)

I really struggle with drinking enough water because I hate the tast of it. Even bottled water I can't stand. Was thinking about getting some of the water flavouring but not sure if they'd taste of much. xxx

the water flavourings are usually quite sweet, I bought the slim and save white wine flavouring though and thought it was gross, but then thats my opinion ;)

LOL!! Doubt I'd like that one cos I don;t drink lol!! Can;t stand the taste of alchohol either!! I'm wierd I know!!

I was thinking of getting the water flavourings with my next order..... the only way I'm drinking water at the moment is drinking a glass right before I have my shakes so they take the taste away! Plus peppermint tea :D But how much of the flavourings are we allowed?

Ohhh and I tried the scales again this morning, and I'm back on them, with a 2lb loss since friday :) Getting abit obsessed with them now I know they are working again lol! :D

Good afternoon Steeleee, hope you're having a fab one hun.

Glad to hear the scales are moving for you again, though personally I'd recommend not weighing too often. I'd find it dis-heartening to see them not moving each day, but there again that's just me.

I think you're doing fab to stay on track during your move back home, well done :hug99: xx

Day 17 -> Done! :) Better day today, managed to get more done :) knackered now though! Think I need to start doing more excercise soon too, I can nearly get into my swimming costume lol so hopefully start swimming soon :) I'd go for walks, but being in Wales there are hills everywhere, and I HATE hills...... I can walk on the flat for miles, but hills are not good atall lol! Didn't drink enough water again today..... its really horrible :( and I've only got about 3 peppermint teabags left too, and no coke zero :( hoping the parents will go shopping and buy some lol considering theyre gona do exante aswell :) ohh and bouillon, havent had that in awhile..... anything that isnt foul tasting water will do lol! Anyway, falling asleep as I type, so off to sleep.... niiight! :)

Hey hun, you're doing really really well.....we'll be skinny minnies before we know it!!

If you're having trouble drinking plain water have you tried Tesco still strawberry water? Or they do an apple one too but that's not sold everywhere. I always have 1 bottle of that a day (it's a 1.5 litre bottle) and then fill it up with tap water and drink that afterwards so get my 3 litres down easily.

Ooh no haven't tried it, will have to keep a lookout for some when I'm shopping next :) Been abit better today water-wise, although woke up at about 4am this morning with a horrible headache so had some peppermint tea and went back to bed lol!

Tried the scales again today...... and I've learnt my lesson..... not gona weigh now unless its on weigh in day!! Scales said I'd put on 2.8lbs since yesterday :O although I had just drank about a litre of water and some peppermint tea.... and a coffee.... and a shake.... lol! Sooo no more weighing for me unless its on a Friday!!

Afernoon Steele, why do we do it to ourselves !! scale hoping is such a downer at times :) Good idea to leave weighing to Weigh day go by how you are feeling as well you could just be holing a bit of fluid today, good luck for friday :eek:

Afernoon Steele, why do we do it to ourselves !! scale hoping is such a downer at times :) Good idea to leave weighing to Weigh day go by how you are feeling as well you could just be holing a bit of fluid today, good luck for friday :eek:

Thats what I'm hoping, drank ridiculous amounts of tea, coffee and water today to try and get rid of the dehydration headache I've had the last few days! Weigh in is friday, but thinking I might pop into boots and see what their scales say instead of using ones at home, as im not convinced theyre working..... ive been 100% all week so should have lost SOMETHING..... lol, but we'll see on friday :)

Back