Total Solution Steeleee is Shrinking for Graduation...... 3rd Time Lucky?? :)

Don't lose heart Bet Uve lost loads First WI wasn't accurate so u really don't know what Uve lost! Try 2 stick to same scales and same time of day Steelee!! Ur doin super!!! Promise Ul stick 2 three packs a day or Ur body will go into starvation mode and Ul STS!
Onwards +downwards hon :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw steelee, sorry to hear your having a tough time chick.

Try not to lose heart. You are doing so amazingly well and have been sticking to plan so you will have had losses. You'll just need to stick to I one set of scales if you can and as miss piggy suggests take your measurements and track the changes there too and you will see a difference.

Now here's the tough love bit......... Although your feeling down its super important that your looking after yourself do get all the packs down you and plenty of water.. Ok?! lol

xx

Last edited:
Steelee please don't give up! as the others have said you have done so well so far it must just be a blip:( as skinnicow has said you must have all 3 packs and get the fluid down you or y:(body will just go into shock and keep hold of everything! i agree with sticking to one set of scales it doesn't matter which you choose to use as least then you will be seeing the difference each week, good luck hunni xx

Thanks everyone :bighug:

I'm not gona take the scales seriously atall and don't think I'll weigh at all for a week or two, would so love to be 30st7lbs like the one said, but would be gutted if I was 31st13, so I'm not even gona follow my weight atall for a few weeks and just see what happens. I haven't got a tape measure long enough to do measurements :( I tried today cos my parents were doing theirs as they started today, but it wasnt long enough.

But, day 22 -> Done. Had all 3 packs today, looking forward to tuesday though lol cos we've got a tesco delivery coming with the ultraslim bars :D nomnomnomnom! And they have actual chocolate on them!! :17729:lol!

One thing I'm not sure of is how much of the water flavourings we can have per day, cos theyve got carbs in too..... But tried the peach and the blackcurrant one today, the peach one is lush! :) Definitely helps disguise the yukky metal water lol!

Re the measurements, I got a piece of string & wrapped round my hips & then measured that.... Just a thought ;)

Good for you for plodding on with it! I think the water flavourings are 1 or 2 tsp a day, can't remember exactly x

Had a dream lastnight that I'd eaten a chocolate cupcake, soooooo glad it was only a dream!! Lol I woke up thinking I was gona have to get into ketosis aaaaaaallllll over again!

Hope you enjoyed it in your dream< that would be a great idea wouldn't eat all you like in your dreams then you would be so full when you woke you wouldn't eat all day! I think you have hit on a great idea xx lol

Day 23 -> Done! :) Had a bar, a nana shake, and a veg soup :) hoping I drank enough, although still not sure lol I need to buy some coke zero, then when its done I'll use the bottles to make sure I have atleast 2l a day..... but today I've had 3 cups of peppermint tea, a bouillon, 2 glasses of water with exante flavouring, and 2 without..... Not been anywhere near the scales today, theyre not my friends anymore LOL! :D The parents have done 2 days now too! We've gone through sooo much tea lol! Ohh and our ice maker is working again so I can make shakes with crushed ice - maccie d's styleeee :D

Hey Steelee Well done Ur doin gr8
Any luck on d job front?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw thanks :) no luck with jobs yet :(

Good morning Steeleee, nice to hear you sounding so positive. Will be a lot easier now your parents are on board too, I'm sure.

Stay strong and have a fab day :hug99: xx

Hi Steeleee

Hows it going? Hope you've had a good day today xx:hug99:

Thanks girls, hope you all had a good day :D

Day 24 -> Done! :) Been busy cleaning again today, very much looking forward to some sleep now lol! Had 2 shakes and a bar today, still not convinced that I'm drinking enough water, but we're getting coke zero tomorrow, so when its used up I'll keep the bottle and refill it every day to make sure I drink at least 2l. Have now tried all 3 water flavourings, and peach is def my fave :D the orange is good too tho! :) Busy day again tomorrow so need some sleep, night all! :)

Hey Steeleee, great idea re refilling the coke zero bottle! I've been having 2L water a day but nowhere near enough for me, realised I need at least 3+! I really struggle to get it down though, it's not the most exciting thing in the world is it?!! :)

Day 25 -> Done! Although, I am abit drunk :-/ and after 1 drink..... ooops.... lol....I know I shouldn't drink when in ketosis, but it wasnt planned, and I'm sure I'll feel awful in the morning :( Had my 3 packs today, plus an extra bar.... oooops again...... So a fair few extra calories today :(

Tutt Tutt *waggles finger* lol! Hope the drink was good :) you probably needed an extra bar to help soak up the alcohol!!

Hey steeleee....hic! How are you today?! Hope you enjoyed your wee drink and that you didn't suffer today! x

Oops, havent been on here today atall :-o didnt feel too bad this morning so that was good lol! Found it hillarious that I weighed this morning and compared to the same time yesterday id put on a stone apparently, lol! So think I will stick to boots scales haha! Ooh but..... I GOT INTO MY JEANS!!! :-D :-D :-D soo happy, theyre even abit baggy lol, but sooo comfy! :-D had 2 bars again today, hope it doesnt affect me too much!

Morning Steelee, I think you should stick with the boots scales and throw those others away they must be driving you mad!!! good job you can manage to see the funny side of the fluctuating numbers or you would be disheartened:(
Isn't it great when you can wear things that you couldn't get into it really spurs you on,
Keep up the good work Steelee
I don't know wether having two bars will affect your weight loss I have done it a couple of times when i wasn't able to make a shake(when my husband was in hosp) I try to keep one with me at all times so hopefully i won't be tempted to grab something i cant have xx
Good luck with your proper WI:553:xxx

Back