Total Solution Steeleee is Shrinking for Graduation...... 3rd Time Lucky?? :)

I'm with Jacqueline-bin the scales!!! I've given up the bars for a few days to seeing that's what's making me sts/gain for a few days at a time. Back to basics for me.. Hope you're having a good day Steeleee! :)

Hey girlie!!! Hope Ur havin another super wk!! Come on spill d beans!! How's tricks with u??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooooops, been MIA for a few days lol! Wellll...... I came off plan friday night and got back on it on sunday so only lost 1lb since the last time I weighed at boots, but still not down to ticker weight so not updating yet! Only thing is, I'm still not in ketosis because most days this week I've been really hungry so had an extra bar (or two! :( ) But going to do it properly starting tomorrow, 1 bar max, hungry or not!! Think I might just stick to it though as bought new jeans today, size 30, and got into them!!!! Was so suprised lol bought them thinking I would get into them in afew weeks when I'd lost some more. But gona have to buy some more now in a 28 for in afew weeks time :) The 30's are abit tight, so still need to lose abit more to be comfy in them. Bought some work/interview plain black trousers too in a 32 because they have no give, but they don't fit yet atall, and I always thought jeans were worse to get into lol! Anywaayyyyy.... Day 33 -> Done! Although I did have an extra bar..... and 2 boiled eggs :( And not drinking enough atall and know my being hungry is probably thirst, but we ran out of coke zero, and I've gone off mint tea, and our water tastes FOUL, and even the water flavourings don't mask the taste! But I will try better tomorrow lol! Not long til graduation now so want to lose as much as poss! Hope everyone is doing ok! :D

Good to hear from you, glad you're doing OK. You need to invest in loads of gallon bottles of spring water! I buy 3 a week for work as I don't like the taste of the tap water there. costs me about £3 but well worth it.... I've banished the bars for now, I'm finding I feel less bloated without them. Also having psyllium once a day too, helping everything to "keep moving" lol!!

try the sparkling water it really does help with the hunger, I don't drink coke so haven't drank anything apart from water or black tea, glad to hear you got down a size in your jeans it is such a good insentive plus your graduation to look forward to keep it up steeleee xx

Think I'll buy water next time I'm in tesco, 17p for 2l which isnt bad, then I can have 1 a day and know I've had enough :)

In other news..... lol...... I've finally finished my degree! Got my results today and have got a 2:2 :) and as much as I wanted a 2:1 I knew after January's results that it wouldn't be possible, but YAY! :) Plus I only need a 2:2 to do a PGCE so will apply next year in the hope that I'll be fit enough to do it by then! :)

Fantastic news, well done you!!

I've just ordered 6 bottles of tesco value water-trouble is I seem to go through about 3-3.5L a day at the moment!!

Congratulations! that's great news:happy096: no celebrating unless it's with sparkling water! xx

Well done Shrinkee
U should b very proud!!! Bet Ul make a fantastic teacher! I thoroughly njoyed my PGCE course back in 2000 in Aber Sent out on Teaching practice more often than those that complete a 3yr B Ed and I believe dats d advantage as dats where u learn d tricks of d trade

Aww thanks everyone :D was really chuffed as after having to leave uni the first time round I needed to prove to everyone who said that I wouldn't graduate that I could, plus I'm one of the only people in my family who is now a graduate :)

As For yesterday, cant remember what day it is..... Day 35?? Lol! I did well in that I only had 1 bar :D But I only ended up having 2 packs alltogether as I fell asleep before I could get the 3rd in!

Twisted my ankle yesterday too, wasnt too bad lastnight, but today I can hardly walk on it! :( Was cleaning the bathroom, and we put cheap self-adhesive tiles down on the floor about a week ago but they werent sticking (only from the pound shop, so.....) So yesterday before I cleaned I pulled them all up, but then my feet were sticking to the floor! So put shoes on & they stuck too lol, but at one point I stepped backwards and my shoe didnt move cos it was stuck, so, walaa..... poorly ankle!! Lol!

I froze one of the tesco bars yesterday too & had it this morning, was yummy! Plus, I find the tesco bars really moreish which is why I've struggled over the last week to stick to 1 a day... But because this morning it was frozen, it took ages to eat it, and because it took longer, by the time I'd finished it I didn't want another and was full! So frozen one for tomorrow too :D

Congratulations on getting your 2:2 Steeleee :woohoo: you must be very proud, well done :hug99: xx

Thanks giggles :)

Day 36 -> Done. Been a weird day today, done bugger all because of my foot, still can't walk on it :( Had a bar about 5 this morning, then nothing to eat or drink til just now :( Had a vanilla shake, and ended up with another bar, was just easier, not as far to hobble!! Back upstairs now, got 2l water and 2l coke zero, so sorted til tomorrow lol! Boiling hot too now, hope I'm not coming down with something aswell!! Hope everyones ok, I'm off to sleep lol! :)

Hey girl Hope Ur foot is gettin better U must've sprained Ur ankle Poor u!!
Luv Ur idea re freezing bars Must buy a box and try dat... U clever thg u!!! Well done slimmin into Ur jeans!!!

Thanks shoobs, foots much better today, still not brilliant, but I can walk on it today lol! :)

I love the bars frozen :) Although don't think I'd try it with exante ones, the purple one is so solid already lol I think if I froze it and tried to eat it it would be like trying to eat a brick! Hahaha :D Had my bar already today altho it wasn't frozen cos forgot to stick in the freezer lastnight, theres one in there for tomorrow now, but it might not last til then lol! :)

Uve fantastic willpower
I loved d purple Exante bars Never tried d CHoc orange ones Have u? D Tesco ones r 2 nice
I find it hard 2 exercise my willpower not 2 eat d lot in one go... Hence I can't buy dem in bulk like u. I only found d yogurt ones once Der impossible 2 find For some reason Tesco only seems 2 sell d chocolate ones er :( Think I'd b less inclined to binge on dem!
I've only a few porridges left Stickin 2 shakes on hols Should b gr8 4 coolin me down
Onwards and downwards

Haha, funnily enough, I've had 3 bars today :( Just been sooooooo hungry all day :( so that'll be me out of ketosis again.....

Good afternoon Steelee, hope you're having a good one :hug99: xx

Hey Steelee Those bars r WAY nicer frozen Take much longer 2 eat Kinda have 2 suck dem so as 2 not break a tooth hee hee Hope Ur doin gr8 Any day now Ul b down another size in Ur jeans Go girl!!!

I've abandoned the bars, I don't think they help my losses at all! Freezing them sounds like good fun though, I think I'd probably get annoyed with the length of time to eat it & give up though lol :)

Back