Stefanie's Food Diary - Extra Easy

Aww thank you Kirsta! I lost 2 pounds yaaaayyyy and got my half stone star.....double yaaaayyyy. I'm very happy :D :D x

Friday 5 November

B: ff yogurt

L: 2 x ww bread (hex) with ham, lots of salad and tbsp light mayo (2 syns), alpen light (3syns)

D: last nights cottage pie with broccoli and asparagus.

S: muller light, satsuma, grapes, strawberries, glass of white wine (6 syns)

Total: 11 syns

Saturday 6 November

B: oops, long-lie

L: egg frittata with mushroom, onion and asparagus with beans and ff yogurt.

D: I made the pesto rosso pasta dish, served with a big salad (2.5 syns)

S: probably 2 vodkas with syn free cranberry and lime juice (8 syns), some fruit, alpen bar maybe (hex)

10.5 syns

Sunday 7 November

Ok feel awful, I had probably a couple more vodkas last night, but I enjoyed it. I'm not enjoying it now though, feel like crap....this is the very reason I stopped drinking!! I will add 15 syns to last night....fresh start today.

L: egg frittata with mushroom, onion, asparagus with bacon and beans, fruit, ff yogurt and alpen light (hex)

Update rest later, still trying to crawl out of bed.....

I'm back and still feel rough!

D: roast chicken, new potatoes, broccoli, carrots, salad, spoon of lf cottage cheese and 1 tbsp light mayo (2 syns), ff yogurt.

Will have my other alpen light (hex) later with a tea.

2 syns today to make up for last night.

Orthodontist tomorrow too :( getting the ball rolling for my wisdom teeth being pulled out :(

Last edited:
Monday 8 November

Ok so I might have to get braces.....yaay..not! Anyways looks like today might be a green day?

B: Muller light and a pear, alpen light (hex)

L: Salad, broccoli, carrots, 1 egg, few bits of pasta, wee bit of ham and cottage cheese, 1 tbsp light mayo (2 syns).

D: Baked potato and beans with rest of above, bit of fruit for pudding.

S: Alpen light (hex)

2 syns today, back to decent syn amount tmrw as I was worried about my excessive alcohol on Saturday night :)

Last edited:
Tuesday 9 November

B: ff yogurt and a pear

L: egg frittata with wee bit ham, onion, mushroom and beans.

D: stir-fry, with chicken and a ton of veg and egg noodles, spoon of Tom yum paste (1 syn), soy sauce.

S: alpen light (hex) milk for tea (hex) and so far 1 syn today....I really need to eat my syns!! I might add to this if I'm hungry later and up my syns.

Wednesday 10 November

B: Activia ff yogurt with bowl of fruit (pineapple, papaya, tangerine, plum chopped up) and alpen lght (hex)

L: Home made veg soup made with superfree with a portion of egg noodles cooked in it too.

D: Chicken stir-fry (similar to last night), probably with brown rice. (1 syn for tom yum sauce)

S: Slice wholemeal toast (will syn as 2 as kinda half hex) with 2 lcel (hex)
Pineapple, Muller light with chocolate sprinkles.

Syns 3

Had my muller light before bed last night and after eating it had the most severe stomach pains ever...it didnt go away until this morning. No sickness or anything, but now am right off muller lights...gonna stick to my activia.

Last edited:
Thursday 11 November

B: Activia ff yogurt...tummy still felt sore.

L: 2 egg frittata with mushroom and onion, beans and a bowl of superfree soup.

D: Prawn curry with cous cous, lots of veg.

S: Milk for tea (hex), alpen light, oaty bar 3.5 syns.

I'm being lousy with the syns and hex's this week, but come Saturday I have 4 days of eating out and they are not sw friendly places, so trying to prepare.

Last edited:
Friday 12 November

Ok well 1 pound off today. I feel slightly bothered by this, but not as much as I thought I would. Goes to show how dedicated I am about my journey. Plus 2 pounds a week is actually great! :) I really hope that I can get through the next 4 days of eating out and making the right choices...I will really try!

B: Activia ff yogurt

L: Bacon, egg, beans, slice wholemeal toast (hex), 2 lcex (hex) apple/pear slices. (light mayo 2.5 syns).

D: Chicken stir-fry with noodles and lots of veg (1 syn for Tom yum sauce)

S: oaty bar (3.5 syns), glass white wine (6 syns)

Total syns: 13

Last edited:
Wednesday 17 November

Well I'm back and I have had my four days off and I enjoyed every bit of it. I did stick to the plan during the day but at night it was four days of eating out for dinner (two course). I stayed away from desserts but didn't touch anything too cheesy :D (had numerous glasses of wine tho)

Anyway, I'm back and plan and I have to hope for the best come Friday.

B: Banana, cup of tea.

L: 2 egg frittata with broccoli, mushroom and onion, spaghetti hoops and a bowl of veg soup.

D: Bacon and veg in a tomato sauce with wholewheat spaghetti (1 syn for the sauce)

S: 2 x Alpen lights (hex), milk for tea (hex), fruit

Last edited:
Thursday 18 November

Well it's W-Day tomorrow...let's hope for a sts. I went out for a power walk today for 45 mins so hopefully that will help a bit :)

B: Apple and Kiwi (although got a weird reaction to the kiwi...strange)

L: 2 boiled eggs and slice of wholegrain toast (hex), wee bit of tomato sauce (0.5 syn) and tbsp of light mayo (2.5 syns).

D: Veg soup and baked potato with lf cottage cheese, beans, big salad and veg.

Syns 3.

Last edited:
Friday 19th November

Yaaaay after all that eating out I lost 2 pounds. I will watch what im doing this week just in case it's still to go on :)

B: ff yogurt, egg on toast (hex), squish tomato ketchup 0.5

L: baked potato and beans, big salad, light mayo (2.5 syns)

D: chicken salad with bits of potato, red cabbage, 2 lcel (hex), broccoli, sweetcorn, light mayo (2.5 syns).

S: grapes, ff yogurt

Syns, 5.5

Last edited:
Saturday 20 November

B: None as stayed in bed :)

L: 2 eggs mixed with light mayo (2.5 syns), topped with salad and a slice of wholemeal toast (hex), ff yogurt.

D: Chicken topped with a sauce made of red pesto and elf garlic and herb cheese, mushroom and onion (sauce 2 syns) served with tender stem broccoli, asparagus and a beetroot and rocket salad.

S: grapes, apples, glass of red wine (6 syns)

Syns 10.5.....ok had the whole bottle of wine :/ new syns: 28.5

Last edited:
Sunday 21 November

Green Day

B+L: 2 eggs, slice of toast (hex) and beans. Ff yogurt.

D: wholewheat spaghetti with red pesto (1.5 syns) and garlic soft cheese (hex) served with beetroot and rocket salad, broccoli and asparagus.

S: apple

Syns 1.5 ( wanted to make up for my excessive wine last night) Edit: changing this to 2.5 syns as the ff yogurt says 1 syn online even though its ff, so better to add.

40 min walk.

Last edited:
Monday 22 November

B: ff yogurt (1 syn as I dont know so better syn it).

L: Toast (hex) with an egg on top and slice of lf cheese (hex) and beans. Served with rocket and beetroot.

D: Chicken breast with sauce similar to last night until elf soft cheese (other half of my hex), red pesto (1 syn), served with new potatoes, asparagus, sweetcorn and rocket salad.

S: apple, oaty bar (3.5 syns)

Syns 5.5

40 min power walk.

Last edited:
Tuesday 23 November

B: Banana topped with an oaty bar (hex :D) and a ff yogurt (1 syn...still don't know if this is right :) )

L: 1 egg frittata with bit milk (hex), broccoli, onion, potato and served with 2 lcel (hex) served with a rocket salad and 1 tbsp tomato sauce (1 syn). Apple.

D: chicken stir fry with egg noodles and loads of veg, bit of Tom yum paste ( 1 syn).

S: 2 rice cakes topped with 2 lcel (hex) and an apple

Syns: 3

Last edited:
Wednesday 24 November

B+L: ff yogurt, 2 boiled egg salad, with slice wholemeal bread (hex), half 28g of cheese (half hex) and light mayo (2.5 syns)

D: Chicken served with a tomato and basil sauce served with brown rice and broccoli and asparagus - topped with other half cheese (half hex).

S: Pear, 250mls of beer (5 syns)

Syns: 7.5

40 min power walk

Image0174.jpg

IMAG0206.jpg

Last edited:
Thursday 25 November

B: ff yogurt

L: wholemeal toast (hex) topped with beans, half hex cheese, egg, mushrooms served with salad.

D: venison bolognase, served with wholewheat pasta and salad.

S: banana, 2 rice cakes topped with other half hex cheese, lcel (1 syn) and oaty bar (3.5 syns)

Syns: 4.5

50 minute power walk
Image0176.jpg

Image0178.jpg

Last edited:
Friday 26 November

Yaay a pound off. Don't feel disappointed as I did eat out 4 times the previous week and I have worked hard to keep any of that yummy food going back on my hips :) So still going well, 11 pounds in 6 weeks to me is nice and steady :)

B: Alpen light (half hex) and a ff yogurt

L: Last nights venison bolognese served with salad and a tbsp of light mayo (2.5 syns)

D: Roast chicken, onion gravy (1 syn), sw chips, broccoli and asparagus.

S: Apple, 2 rice cakes with my hex cheese on top and pickled onion, alpen light (half hex), 35mls of jack daniels straight up with lime (4.5 syns)

Syns: 8

Image0179-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back