Stefanie's Food Diary - Extra Easy

Saturday 27 November

Today was my kind of off plan day.

B: 2 sausages (2 syns), beans, egg, sausage and a ff yogurt.

L: Broccoli soup with a piece of rye bread, and 2 glasses of wine.

D: Venison burger served with potatoes homemade coleslaw and ww bread (hex), cheese (hex).

Then it all went crazy....finished 650mls of white wine, then had 2 very large vodkas, 2 alpen lights, loads of fruit.

Sunday 28 November

I feel horrendous, actually never felt so hungover in my life - the alcohol I had last night wasn't much compared to what I would of had, but I feel like absolute crap. I was up at 6pm that is how bad it is.

For dinner I made (oh its a green day): 2 slices ww bread (hex), beans and 2 eggs, bit of coleslaw (1 syn) and cheese (hex), tomato sauce (1 syn), ff yogurt and an alpen light (3 syns).

Also snacked on rice cake and 1 lcel (hex) and an apple - off to bed now to try and shift this headache xx

Last edited:
Monday 29 November

Well I am up and feeling much better today....still feel a little edgy today, but will have a power walk later to get myself sorted.

B: ff snack pot yogurt and an apple

L: Egg mayo sandwich with salad (bread hex), light mayo (2.5 syns).

D: Sausage casserole (3 syns) with wholewheat penne pasta, greenbeans and sweetcorn (lots of veg in sauce).

S: rice cake with one lcel (hex)

Syns: 5.5

Image0181.jpg

Last edited:
Tuesday 30 November

B: 2 slices nitrate free bacon (very yum), 1 egg, 2 ww bread (hex), load of mushrooms and 2 tbsp tomato sauce (2 syns)

L: Apple and ff yogurt.

D: Last nights veg pasta served with a chicken breast and broccoli, sprinkled with (hex) cheese. Might use half a tbsp of red pesto (1 syn).

S: apple, rice cake topped with 1 lcel

Syns: 3

45 min power walk.

Last edited:
Wednesday 1 December

Yaaaay it's nearly Christmas :D, not so yaay is the fact that I have done my lower back in and I have no idea how, can't bend over at all....still gonna do my power walk if I can get my gym stuff on :)

B+L: Stayed in bed because of my back! So it was brunch. Had 2 ww bread (hex), cheese (half hex) and wee bit of roast chicken all mixed with half tbsp light mayo (1.5 syns) and a wee bit ff yogurt, served in a sandwich with lots of salad. FF pineapple yogurt.

D: Venison fillet with red onion gravy (1 syn), roast potatoes, turnip, carrots and broccoli/cauliflower.

S: Apple, ff yogurt, oaty bar (3.5 syns), plum.

Syns: 6

No power walk but did do some weights.
Image0185.jpg

Last edited:
Thursday 2 December

Just had my hair done and am feeling fab!

B: 2 x ww bread (hex) topped with cheese (half hex) and salad, touch of light mayo (1.5 syns)

L: Salad bowl with a bit of chicken and balsamic dressing (1 syn) and cheese (half hex)

D: Venison and chicken stir-fry (weird mix I know) served with lots of veg and egg noodles.

S: 1 rice cake with 1 lcel (1 syn), alpen light (3 syns)

Syns: 6.5

50 min power walk.

Last edited:
Friday 3 December

I am so chuffed, 3 pounds off and that is me at my first stone, only another 2 stone to go until I am at an interim target where I will assess how much more I want to lose. I feel great right now. I am away to Glasgow this weekend, so won't be quite on plan as I would like, BUT, I have 3 weeks to Christmas and I'm going to work hard to get my 5 pound target, oh and into my wonderful Christmas dress!!

Turned into a green day.

B: ff yogurt, 1 slice ww bread (half hex) topped with an egg, splash of tomato sauce (1 syn) and an apple.

L: 2 egg frittata with onion, mushroom and pepper, splash tomato sauce (1 syn)

D: Potato, onion and bean mash with cheese on top (half hex)

S:

Other hex used for milk in frittata and tea.
Syns: 2 so far, about to find a snack so will add to this.

Last edited:
Wednesday 8 December

Well, went away to Glasgow for weekend Christmas shopping and had a few days off-plan. Have eaten out, drank loads (alcohol that is) :) and now I made it home safe after travel chaos.

So had a long lie in as was knackered so no breakfast.

L: 2 eggs, 2 ww bread (hex), slice lf cheese (half hex), beans, alpen light (3 syns)

D: Vegetable stir-fry with egg noodles.

S: Apple, rice cake and lcel (half hex)

Syns: 3

Last edited:
Thursday 9 December

B: Melon and apple salad

L: Chinese soup with pak choi and egg noodles.

D: Chicken with red pesto sauce ( 1 syn), brown rice and broccoli and asparagus. Some leftover chinese soup to start.

S: ff snack pot yogurt, alpen light (half hex)

Syns: 1

15 mins weight work and 45 min walk.

Last edited:
Friday 10 December

B: Melon and ff yogurt

L: 1 egg frittata with onion, asparagus, carrot and beans, 1 lcel (1/5 hex), (milk as hex), 1 tbsp tomato sauce (1 syn).

D: Baked tattie with beans, big side salad, 1 lcel (2/5 hex), 1 tbsp light mayo (2.5 syns)

S: apple, rice cake with 1 lcel (3/5), slice of ww bread (half hex) with 1 tbsp of peanut butter (4.5 syns) and worth it, so comforting :), alpen light (half hex).

Syns: 8

Last edited:
Well done! :) Your doing so well! Whens your weigh in day? x

Hey there, thank you so much :) I weigh-in on Friday mornings. I stayed the same today which was a big weight off my mind lol, as I thought I'd pushed my luck with eating out while away.

How are you finding it? Forgot to say, you are doing so well too, wow great losses! Any tips :)

Thanks! :)
Satsumas and apples... im eating LOADS of them! There really filling too! Plus i've got the doggies so i'm walking 3/4 times a day with them and i go swimming as often as possible :) Wanna get into the swing of getting active for when my slimming slows down. I get weighted on thursdays :)
Got the slimming world mag today there's some lovely recipes in it so id advice getting that
Ahhh we all deserve a treat every now and again :D I was naughty last week had a takeaway oops but back on it now :)

What you wanting to get down too? x

Saturday 11 December

B: low fat sausage (2 syns), beans, 1 slice ww bread (half hex), 1 egg, tbsp tomato sauce (1 syn), large slice of cantaloupe melon.

L: Half banana

D: Homemade soup (veg), roast chicken, potatoes and broccoli, gravy (1 syn).

S: cheese on toast (half hex) and (hex), half bottle of red wine (12 syns), jd and Ginger beer (6 syns)

Syns: 22

45 min power walk

Last edited:
Thanks! :)
Satsumas and apples... im eating LOADS of them! There really filling too! Plus i've got the doggies so i'm walking 3/4 times a day with them and i go swimming as often as possible :) Wanna get into the swing of getting active for when my slimming slows down. I get weighted on thursdays :)
Got the slimming world mag today there's some lovely recipes in it so id advice getting that
Ahhh we all deserve a treat every now and again :D I was naughty last week had a takeaway oops but back on it now :)

What you wanting to get down too? x

Thanks for reminding me about the mag, definitely need to get that. I'm upping my exercise too, power walk quite a lot, plus bought some weights and a sit up bench :)

I love my fruit too, and gonna make a nice big pot of soup tonight.

My target is 12.8, then once I'm there, I will look at possibly getting to 11.8....will see how I feel....but that weight should make me back to my size 12, perfect for me! :). What about you? xx

Thanks for reminding me about the mag, definitely need to get that. I'm upping my exercise too, power walk quite a lot, plus bought some weights and a sit up bench :)

I love my fruit too, and gonna make a nice big pot of soup tonight.

My target is 12.8, then once I'm there, I will look at possibly getting to 11.8....will see how I feel....but that weight should make me back to my size 12, perfect for me! :). What about you? xx

Im ideally wanting to get down to 10/11 stone not setting an exact weight if i can help it, don't want to feel like a failure if i dont reach it. I've gotta up my exercise too but finding time working permanent nights... I'd love to be a size 12 again, been ages! i make soup at least 3 times a week, spicey veg with mustard is nice :) and carrot and corriander is another fav :D

The mags really inspirational just a reminder that you can EAT! :D xx

Sunday 12 December

Up late so will start with lunch x

L: homemade veg soup with slice ww bread (half hex)

D: tried the smash pizza, made a small one with mushroom, onion and pepper, cheese (hex), tbsp light mayo (2.5 syns). Pics of pizza to follow. Served with potatoes and side salad. Actually was pretty yum. Ff yogurt for dessert.

S: Bowl of homemade soup and slice ww bread (half hex), apple.

Syns: 2.5

1 hour 15 min walk.

IMG_0132.jpg

Last edited:
Monday 13 December

B: melon and ff yogurt.

L: homemade veg soup, slice of ww bread (half hex) with 1 lcel (part hex)

D: sausage, bean, potato and onion bake with broccoli and cabbage, (2 syns for sausage and 2 for gravy).

S: cheese on toast (both remainder of hex's) topped with pickled onion and salad, touch of mustard (0.5 syns).

Syns: 4.5

Power walk and weights for 50 mins and 15 mins.

Last edited:
Tuesday 14 December

B: Slice of melon and ff snack pot yogurt.

L: Big bowl of veg soup with egg on ww toast (half hex), 1 tbsp tomato sauce (1 syn).

D: Roast chicken with gravy, potatoes, broccoli and carrot, (2 syns for gravy).

S: toast and cheese, ww bread (half hex) and cheese (hex), touch of mustard (0.5 syns), ff yogurt

Syns: 3.5

Last edited:
Wednesday 15 December

B: slice melon, ff yogurt and alpen light (half hex)

L: 2 egg frittata with red onion, mushroom and broccoli and beans....that's if I can eat it....mouth is still numb from dentist! :)

D: roast chicken with brown rice, carrots and cabbage, made with a mustard and creme fraiche sauce (2 syns).

S: ww bread (half hex) and cheese (hex) topped with salad and touch of mustard (0.5 syns)

S: 2.5

1 hour walk

Last edited:
Back