Step 1 or Step 2

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by leehal, 25 May 2007 Social URL.

1. leehal

leehal Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge SS+
    Been studying the forum for a while now and have not seen a definitive answer to this one.

Is there much difference in weight loss per week between Step 1 & Step 2 ?

I am leaning towards Step 2 as I would like to sit down and eat a meal with my wife on an evening (plus I still get to chew). When I bought my packs I did buy enough to move on to Step 1 in my 2nd week just in case.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hiya - losses on 790 (Step 2) are around 10 - 12lbs per month and Step 1 (SS) around 1 stone per month...:) so both are fab !

My OH has lost just over 2 stone in 5 weeks on Step 2 (790 cals)....:D I also have a customer who has lost nearly 2 stone in 3 weeks on 790cals !!! :eek:

Everyone is different....give step 2 (790 cals) a go and see how you get on...better to have your meal and stick with it than try SS and give up !

Good luck....keep us posted on your progress....

4. alipally

alipally Serial Dieter!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    As Deb has said there's little difference between the two steps and as it's still less than 800 calories a day it's still classed as a VLCD and you will still experience the benefits of ketosis, providing you stick exactly to the food allowances!

Being a man you will probably have great weight loss whichever plan you choose you lucky sod!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.