Step 1 Sole Source Step 1 Sole Source: Day 1- Feeling very motivated!

I made the chocolate into a thick paste and put it in to a very small dish. In the microwave for about a min. It felt like i was having a prope treat. Im gonna try to find the one for crisps and will post
Thank you! Had a quick look on-line and came across a whole thread on recipes from crisps to popadoms and chicken stuffing!! Can I post links on here?! I'm not sure they allow you to but if you put in something along the lines of ' turn cambridge diet products into crisps' into search engine hopefully the thread will come up! There were about 8 or 9 different recipes! Let me know if you can't find it and I will copy and paste for you!!

. I have taken to reading success stories and on youtube you will find success videos. They are really helping and I know I will be turning to these inspirational stories during my weight loss!

Have you given yourself a time span for the weight loss? I have got a sheet of paper on my bedroom wall with 15 weeks counting downwards to 1 week and cross the weeks off as I go along and also have a paper next to it with 6 counting to 1 representing the number of stones I have to lose. I was chuffed to cross 6 off - on Friday but when updated my profile on this forum it shopws 4 st 9 which sounds so much better than looking at 5 stone on the paper. But once I get to the 17st 11lb mark I want to start the diet again on SS but when that time comes really will want to do everything in my power not to fall for a silly moment -

Because the way I look at it the moments gone but my weight has not . . .

No I haven't given myself a time frame other than as soon as possible. I am going to take weekly photos thou and keep a diary. Think that will help keep me on track!

How is every one doing? I am day 4 and after struggling on day two, I have to say I feel great. No hunger at all although feeling slightly weak and dizzy at times. It's really taken me by surprise and I had thought I would constantly be hungry! I assume with the lack of hunger I must be in ketosis and certainly have had to reach for the mouth spray :-/ I feels so alien not eating proper food and can't shake the rather odd feeling I am getting when I don't eat... If that makes any sense at all?

How is every one doing? I am day 4 and after struggling on day two, I have to say I feel great. No hunger at all although feeling slightly weak and dizzy at times. It's really taken me by surprise and I had thought I would constantly be hungry! I assume with the lack of hunger I must be in ketosis and certainly have had to reach for the mouth spray :-/ I feels so alien not eating proper food and can't shake the rather odd feeling I am getting when I don't eat... If that makes any sense at all?

Hi Peggy, Day 4 for me as well! I do keep getting dizzy spells but it reminds me to drink my water! I am addicted to jumping on the scales at the mo- i'm down 8lbs so far!! Which is definitely keeping me motivated! :) I must pick up some mouth spray!! lol x

Hi Peggy, Day 4 for me as well! I do keep getting dizzy spells but it reminds me to drink my water! I am addicted to jumping on the scales at the mo- i'm down 8lbs so far!! Which is definitely keeping me motivated! :) I must pick up some mouth spray!! lol x

Well done! I am avoiding the scales so far! But...I feel like I have lost weight and i know its early days but my clothes are definitely looser! I am seeing my consultant today to swap some products as I just can't tolerate the porridge! Otherwise feel really good apart from I have a wedding Saturday! I didn't want to put off starting diet as there will always be a social thing I have to go to....Not sure how I am going to cope....I hope I am not tempted! Luckily its is an informal event so no sit down meal to avoid, just the buffett :cry:

Oh you'll be fine! Take a shake tetra with you and if you really have to pick just stick to protein & salad! I've got a spa break & a comedy night booked for December with meals included so i'm hoping there is some healthy options!

I tried the apple & cinnamon porridge yesterday & thought it was delicious! The Spicy Tomato soup was horrible though! I like everything else I've tried so far :)

So just got back from consultant ( day 5 ) as needed to swap some products and a sneaky step on scale = 8lb off so far!!

That's fab :) the losses are certainly flipping great and will keep you on track. Bet you can't wait for the official week's weigh in x x

So just got back from consultant ( day 5 ) as needed to swap some products and a sneaky step on scale = 8lb off so far!!

That's amazing Peggy! My first weigh in tomorrow- so excited! X

We must have started same time?! How did you get on? My first weigh in should have been yesterday but I couldn't make it so going later on today!!

Good luck, be sure to tell us how you do x

I lost 12lbs :) Started Mon 28/11/13. Feel amazing :party0011:

:happy096: Oh my goodness!! 12lbs is blooming FANTASTIC!!!! Well done.... I hope you can hear us, up there on Cloud Nine lol

Thank you! I do feel rather proud! :D here's to next weeks weigh-in! X

Back