Step 1 Sole Source Step 1 Sole Source: restarted and finally doing it! day 4

charleypolequeen

hello guys, im looking for support i have been on here and failed spo manytimes but guess what good news im on day 4 on SS and i dont want to quit , is anyone else outther just starting out and maybe has a lot to loose i have 10 stone but i am taking each day at a time.

im so proud of this day 4 i have another 80 to go butthis time i think i can

day 3 was soooooooooooooo hard but i got through

I need happy sucess stories and buddies please:wave_cry:

wow i just looked i have actuall 11st 5lbs to loose but one step at a time

hello guys, im looking for support i have been on here and failed spo manytimes but guess what good news im on day 4 on SS and i dont want to quit , is anyone else outther just starting out and maybe has a lot to loose i have 10 stone but i am taking each day at a time.

im so proud of this day 4 i have another 80 to go butthis time i think i can

day 3 was soooooooooooooo hard but i got through

I need happy sucess stories and buddies please:wave_cry:

Well done and not giving up and trying again, Day 4 is fab :)
Fingers crossed your feeling ok and in ketosis.
I'm initially setting my goal at a 5 st loss but I know I will add another st and want to lose 6.
I did last year but foolishly didn't follow the steps hence being back here. I know the plan works, I know the results are fab and I now also know just how very important the steps are.

Keep up the good work x x x

Ps I've also just completed day 4 and weigh in on Tue ( is that your weigh day )

Oh well done Charleypolequeen!!!! Good on you making this final push and fighting through to day 5 - how has today been? I'd love to be your buddy on the journey, I come on here at least a trillion times a day to see who's around and soak up the positivity xx Welcome xx

Hey thanks for the advice, my weigh in was today and good news I have lost 14lbs yay it's so worth it I can't wait for week 2 now how are you getting on , I feel happy it was so worth it xxx

Thank for support I would love to be your diet buddy I need to come on here a trillion times a day too it so help but yay losing 14lbs this week I feel like I won the lottery and it's weird I have been trying to do this diet for 2 years and now I realise the key to it is to get out week one that week is so important it has given me the strength to carry on , roll on week 2 , how you getting on ?

Hey thanks for the advice, my weigh in was today and good news I have lost 14lbs yay it's so worth it I can't wait for week 2 now how are you getting on , I feel happy it was so worth it xxx

My god that is a amazing loss, well done you. We're all buddies here so set up a diary and post as much as you need x x

Wow! 14lbs loss is phenomenal!!!!!! That's a stone gone :) Well done and keep on going x I'm deep into week 2 and for some reason it's soooo much easier this time around! As Angel said there's a lot of great support on here right now ..... Use it as much as possible (there are also brilliant success stories about getting to goal AND maintaining the losses).

I can't get over how brilliantly you've done this week, here's looking at a really good Week 2 for you!

Hi I too have over ten stone to loose. I keep coming back to this diet over the years. Each year I say this is it but unfortunately I can't go. A week without putting something in my mouth. At work I fine. The weekends and evenings are my hardest. But hey I keep trying so nay be one day I will get there.

Well its my second day and i had a small omelette about an hr ago so feel like ive failed :( im hungry have a headache and just want a bag of crisps! The milkshakes arnt goin down too well, i am on my second one of the day and have stuck half of it bak in the fridge as cant manage it all, i will go bak to it later and finish, i think i ova did it on the water side yesterday as drank loads and was weeing so much havnt drank as much today and feel like ive had enough of water to last me a lifetime! Should i just give up now or carry on arghh only day 2! Help ladies

Well its my second day and i had a small omelette about an hr ago so feel like ive failed :( im hungry have a headache and just want a bag of crisps! The milkshakes arnt goin down too well, i am on my second one of the day and have stuck half of it bak in the fridge as cant manage it all, i will go bak to it later and finish, i think i ova did it on the water side yesterday as drank loads and was weeing so much havnt drank as much today and feel like ive had enough of water to last me a lifetime! Should i just give up now or carry on arghh only day 2! Help ladies

Don't you give up on us ! ! ! ! !

Are you ok ?

I had a small omellete tho?

Think what you would have had pre Cambridge !
A small omelette could be classed as a SS+ day.
If you get like that again check your book and see what you can have.
Far better have a SS+ than fall off the wagon completely x

Back