Step 2 first week!

Hey everyone!
I’m currently on Cambridge step 2 day 5 and been 100% on plan even drinking 4 litres of water a day!!
Thing is, I’m still super hungry but I thought this would pass by now?
My consultant is also worrying me a little as I haven’t heard from her at all, not even to ask how I’m getting on and if I message her a question I get a one word answer back!
I’m not the type who needs someone constantly over my shoulder but I’m paying for the support so it must make a difference?
What does everyone pay for 3 products per day? Mine charges me £50 a week 🤭

Hey everyone!
I’m currently on Cambridge step 2 day 5 and been 100% on plan even drinking 4 litres of water a day!!
Thing is, I’m still super hungry but I thought this would pass by now?
My consultant is also worrying me a little as I haven’t heard from her at all, not even to ask how I’m getting on and if I message her a question I get a one word answer back!
I’m not the type who needs someone constantly over my shoulder but I’m paying for the support so it must make a difference?
What does everyone pay for 3 products per day? Mine charges me £50 a week 🤭

Hi 😊 I’ve also just started, now on day 6 of step 2 and doing ok so far although awful headache first 3/4 days! I’m not feeling as hungry now maybe in ketosis? First weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed. I paid £48 (from £53 which included £6 for the drink mix) but my consultant did give me 10% off - I guess to some extent it depends which products you choose. I do think she should be supporting you though - mine has texted a couple of times - 1:1 support is all part of what you’re paying for! Maybe after your first weigh in she will be more forthcoming?! We could support each other too 👍🏽
I hope you get the result you want from your first weigh in - good luck 🙂

Im excited to hear about your first weigh in!! Mines Monday.....
I still haven’t heard from her, not even to ask which products I want to order for next week as some of them I definitely can’t eat again.
I’m a little disappointed that she hasn’t even asked how I’m getting on so I think I’ll give her another week then look for another consultant if it’s the same next week.
I’m paying £50 with no drink flavouring lol 😆
I think a few text messages to other consultants may be in order today.
I’m not feeling as hungry today (day 6) but I think I may change the times I’m eating as it’s around 3.30pm I really struggle.
Let me know how you get on today!! ☺️☺️

Im excited to hear about your first weigh in!! Mines Monday.....
I still haven’t heard from her, not even to ask which products I want to order for next week as some of them I definitely can’t eat again.
I’m a little disappointed that she hasn’t even asked how I’m getting on so I think I’ll give her another week then look for another consultant if it’s the same next week.
I’m paying £50 with no drink flavouring lol 😆
I think a few text messages to other consultants may be in order today.
I’m not feeling as hungry today (day 6) but I think I may change the times I’m eating as it’s around 3.30pm I really struggle.
Let me know how you get on today!! ☺️☺️
Think a different consultant might be the way to go! I’m also having my weigh in tomorrow so look forward to sharing our results 👍🏽 Go us 🤣

Hi hope you’ve had a good week - I’ve struggled mainly with tummy ache etc so hoping today’s weigh in is positive to make for it 😂 good luck with yours :)

Hi Piggy, just looking for more diaries for inspiration. I've just finished week 4 of 800 cals. Well done on your fab first week loss - it's taken me almost a month to lose that much!

Hi Piggy, just looking for more diaries for inspiration. I've just finished week 4 of 800 cals. Well done on your fab first week loss - it's taken me almost a month to lose that much!
Thank you 😊 I am super pleased with it but I imagine I will have big losses because I have around 10 stone to lose 😒. I’m just at the start of week 3! X

3lbs a week is a stone a month - that's brilliant. I know what you mean about that teeny voice of disappointment, but you're not listening to that voice. Fingers crossed for more next week (bet you do)! :)

Back