Step4 1200kcal Step 4 first week loss

LMS

Okay so been at goal for a month or so now juat returned from a 2 week holiday and gained 6.5lbs... im okay with this, I didnt go away with a 'oh im on holiday I can have what I want attitude' but I am okay with holiday weight gain. However what is scary is imagine I did have that attitute... im still niaeve to weight gain that's for sure.

Anyways ive decided to jump back into step 4 as that is the step I was on before I left and just wondering if anyone can tell me what there losses were like on step 4 as it would be good to get that 6.5lbs off asap. Especially since the summer has finally arrived and I have lovely summer clothes to wear but can feel the 6.5lbs lol.

Thanks in advance :)

I can't help as haven't gone beyond step 2 but hoping you keep posting as so little around after step 2!! X

4lbs off :) so thats me back at goal... phew!!

Wow, you lost 4 lbs in 6 days when you were near your goal weight? I'm impressed.

Wow, you lost 4 lbs in 6 days when you were near your goal weight? I'm impressed.

It was after a 2 week holiday so was kinda like a week one loss all over again but as I was on step 4 I was pretty impressed with myself too lol. Happy that I know I can go on holiday and get any weight gain off quickly but boy did I feel that 6.5lbs gain on holiday... I was so uncomfortable it almost wasnt worth it hahaha. Listen to me... what a loser haha

Back