• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Steph WILL be skinny!

stephhh

So after 8 weeks on Weight Watchers I've decided Slimming World will probably be better from me! I've just got home from my first meeting and am feeling very optimistic; the plan seems better for me and my leader is a lot more supportive and motivating. I lost a total of 7lbs on WW and could have done better- I'm just too greedy! I weighed in at 12st 2 today and am hoping to get to 11st 7lbs by the time I go on holiday in 6 weeks. I've been told I can expect to lose 4 to 8 pounds though in this first week so I could maybe aim lower!! Anyway it's nice to meet you all here in the SW forum; I'm sure you'll be just as lovely as the Weight Watching lot xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

stephhh

Hi! Today has been great and I've been really busy all day meaning no boredom eating- which is my biggest problem. Here's my diary for today:

Breakfast
42g High Bran cereal (Healthy Extra B)
Activia pouring yogurt - 3 syns

Lunch
Two apples and some strawberries

Dinner
White rice with a chicken stock pot.
Stir fry veg with a splash of soy sauce and a tsp of olive oil (2 syns).
3 pieces of chicken.

Dessert
28g chedder cheese (Healthy Extra A)

If anyone spots anything that should be synned please let me know! I've ate a lot less than I usually do today but I am not really hungry at all :) Exercise wise I've walked to work which takes 15 minutes and I went horseriding for about 20 minutes and mucking out at the farm.

I also ordered a yoga mat and a yogalates dvd. I've tried the 30 day shred but I really can't do it without feeling like I'm going to die! I only manage about 10 minutes and can't move the next morning haha. Hopefully this yoga/pilates will be better for me. Hope you've all had a nice day! x

boo68

One day at a time
Hiya Stephh

Your menu looks fine although I don't think your eating enough at lunch time. The wonderful thing about this diet is in the eating! :D:D

p.s. I love pilates, although I havent been to class for ages! Boo xx