Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Steph WILL be skinny!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by stephhh, 29 June 2011 Social URL.

1. stephhh

stephhh Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    So after 8 weeks on Weight Watchers I've decided Slimming World will probably be better from me! I've just got home from my first meeting and am feeling very optimistic; the plan seems better for me and my leader is a lot more supportive and motivating. I lost a total of 7lbs on WW and could have done better- I'm just too greedy! I weighed in at 12st 2 today and am hoping to get to 11st 7lbs by the time I go on holiday in 6 weeks. I've been told I can expect to lose 4 to 8 pounds though in this first week so I could maybe aim lower!! Anyway it's nice to meet you all here in the SW forum; I'm sure you'll be just as lovely as the Weight Watching lot xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ginlin

ginlin Better to Drink your Syns

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya, from a former WW girl, who would never go back x

4. stephhh

stephhh Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Hi! Today has been great and I've been really busy all day meaning no boredom eating- which is my biggest problem. Here's my diary for today:

Breakfast
    42g High Bran cereal (Healthy Extra B)
    Activia pouring yogurt - 3 syns

Lunch
    Two apples and some strawberries

Dinner
    White rice with a chicken stock pot.
    Stir fry veg with a splash of soy sauce and a tsp of olive oil (2 syns).
    3 pieces of chicken.

Dessert
    28g chedder cheese (Healthy Extra A)

If anyone spots anything that should be synned please let me know! I've ate a lot less than I usually do today but I am not really hungry at all :) Exercise wise I've walked to work which takes 15 minutes and I went horseriding for about 20 minutes and mucking out at the farm.

I also ordered a yoga mat and a yogalates dvd. I've tried the 30 day shred but I really can't do it without feeling like I'm going to die! I only manage about 10 minutes and can't move the next morning haha. Hopefully this yoga/pilates will be better for me. Hope you've all had a nice day! x

5. boo68

boo68 One day at a time

Start Weight:
    19st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya Stephh

Your menu looks fine although I don't think your eating enough at lunch time. The wonderful thing about this diet is in the eating! :D:D

p.s. I love pilates, although I havent been to class for ages! Boo xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.