Steph WILL be skinny!

stephhh

So after 8 weeks on Weight Watchers I've decided Slimming World will probably be better from me! I've just got home from my first meeting and am feeling very optimistic; the plan seems better for me and my leader is a lot more supportive and motivating. I lost a total of 7lbs on WW and could have done better- I'm just too greedy! I weighed in at 12st 2 today and am hoping to get to 11st 7lbs by the time I go on holiday in 6 weeks. I've been told I can expect to lose 4 to 8 pounds though in this first week so I could maybe aim lower!! Anyway it's nice to meet you all here in the SW forum; I'm sure you'll be just as lovely as the Weight Watching lot xx

Hi! Today has been great and I've been really busy all day meaning no boredom eating- which is my biggest problem. Here's my diary for today:

Breakfast
42g High Bran cereal (Healthy Extra B)
Activia pouring yogurt - 3 syns

Lunch
Two apples and some strawberries

Dinner
White rice with a chicken stock pot.
Stir fry veg with a splash of soy sauce and a tsp of olive oil (2 syns).
3 pieces of chicken.

Dessert
28g chedder cheese (Healthy Extra A)

If anyone spots anything that should be synned please let me know! I've ate a lot less than I usually do today but I am not really hungry at all :) Exercise wise I've walked to work which takes 15 minutes and I went horseriding for about 20 minutes and mucking out at the farm.

I also ordered a yoga mat and a yogalates dvd. I've tried the 30 day shred but I really can't do it without feeling like I'm going to die! I only manage about 10 minutes and can't move the next morning haha. Hopefully this yoga/pilates will be better for me. Hope you've all had a nice day! x

Hiya Stephh

Your menu looks fine although I don't think your eating enough at lunch time. The wonderful thing about this diet is in the eating! :D:D

p.s. I love pilates, although I havent been to class for ages! Boo xx

Back