Steph's Dukan Diary! :)

That's really great Steph. You must be very pleased with yourself!

You can have cake... Dukan cake... :)

Thanks Jo!

Today I had: (PV day)

Breakfast: Boiled egg (wasn't very hungry)

Lunch: Chicken with lemon juice, salad and cucumber with balsamic vinegar, and garlic mushrooms.

Snacks: Oat bran bread (LOVELY!!), Sugar free jelly

Dinner: Spaghetti bolognaise (without the spaghetti!!!) and salad.

IT IS SO GOOD TO BE ABLE TO HAVE VEGETABLES AGAIN! HALLELUJAH!

Today was PP

B: oat bran porridge
L: beef, smoked salmon, cottage cheese

Now dinner was interesting to say the least - I bought some sardines from the fresh counter, was just going to grill them up quickly after choir practice - and I didn't realise till I got them out of the bag that they were still whole - I had to gut the buggars! All I can say is, it's a good thing I'm a nurse! They were nice though, with a poached egg :) ff yoghurt for pud!

So, yesterday was a PV day...

B: 1 egg and 1 egg white, scrambled
L: steamed white fish with a green salad & balsamic vinegar
Snack: greek yog with sweetener

Now dinner, we went round to a friend's. I had said I was dieting, and she said she would make it healthy... I took a bottle of diet coke with me so I was OK for drinks. But when I got there I found dinner was anchovy and potato bake! (cue despair) But there was also rock cod in breadcrumbs and cabbage. So I ate the cod (and a TINY bit of breadcrumbs) and picked out the anchovies, and ate the cabbage. Then pudding was a chocolate & lime cream pie, so I had a sliver, and just ate some of the cream and none of the crust. Damage limitation not too badly done I'd say?? We'll see how the scales react

This morning popping across to Ikea (we live 10 mins away), and my challenge of the day is to resist grabbing a Mr Whippy on the way out! xx

Today:
Breakfast: Oat and wheat bran porridge
Lunch: hardboiled egg, ham, fish sticks and cottage cheese.
Dinner: Roast chicken.

I did two PP days in a row the last two days, as we're going out to dinner tonight... today is a PV day, so

B: FF greek yoghurt and oatbran cake

L: Treating myself to a salad bowl at Subway with turkey & ham (will be taking some balsamic vinegar in a little bottle with me!)

Dinner out: Shouldn't be too bad hopefully. Knowing my friend, it will probably be "antipasti" kind of thing, so I'll do my best with that. (hams and a timy nibble of cheese, etc). I have baked a lemon polenta cake for their dessert that I am HIGHLY disappointed to be missing out on :(

yesterday evening, I am so glad I managed to stay on track - I was really craving chocolate, cake etc. Grabbed a couple of slices of ham and a coffee and told myself to deal with it lol!

Good luck tonight , I think it's harder to deal with eating at other pals houses than in a restraunt as in the latter you can ask for veg instead of chips or potatoes friends tend to try and force feed you lol

Well done for staying on track through the cravings yesterday :D

Back