Steph's food diary...

StephC84

Figured this was the best way to keep track and make sure I'm doing this SW thing right!

Breakfast - 2 x SW breakfast muffins

snack - banana

lunch - chicken Caesar salad (2 tbsps hellmanns Caesar dressing, 5 syns), cooked prawns, muller light, no added sugar jelly (1/2 syn)

snack - tangerines, small lotus biscuit, (1 syn), revitalized flatbread crisp (2 syns)

dinner - SW burger and chips, wholewheat bun (heb) slice reduced fat cheese (2 syns), tsp light mayo (1 syn), beans, muller light

3 cups of tea with hea milk

total sys - 11 1/2

Here to subscribe as well. I was thinking " mm revitalised....I need to find those" LOL :8855:

Ok, I've obviously gone massively over this weekend :( I'm going to out it down to a blow out and leave it there, move on and have a better Sunday.

Had lots of cold meat and a mullet light as a snack when I got home, and dinner was SW chips, peas and gammon - trimmed of fat, and I added a couple of spoons of honey to the whole joint so I'll put it as 2 syns to be safe.

Sigh - I was doing so well!

Feeling much better today and have been food shopping in prep for the week.

Made a syn free quiche with pasta n sauce and oh my word it's gorgeous... Have enough left for 3 lunches, does anyone know how long it will keep for in the fridge?

Food today...

B - magic porridge made with 35g oats (heb) and vanilla mullerlight

No lunch as woke up really late

D - roast chicken made with Coleman's season and shake garlic and herb (5 syns for whole bag and I'm only going to have the breast so I'm putting 2 for this), syn free roasties made with fry light, veg, 1 aunt Bessie's Yorkshire (2.5 syns) 142ml bisto best chicken gravy (2 syns)

Banana
Babybel light (hea)
125ml red wine (4 syns)

Syns today - 10.5

Looking good. DOn't worry about going off plan we all do it hun, the main thing is that you get back on plan, which you did. Have a good week.

Well done hun thats brilliant x

I'll definitely follow hatchlings!

Breakfast today was magic porridge (heb), lunch quiche and salad again (2 1/2 syns for dressing) with a babybel light (hea) and a muller light.

Accidentally had sugar and a biccie at a client meeting so adding 3 syns - total for today is 5 1/2. Dinner will be SE fish and chops so I'm going to treat myself to a pancake! x

Hi Steph,

After your post elsewhere I popped along to have a look at your food diary and the one thing that strikes me is that you don't have much emphasis on the 1/3 suprefree? Obviously it may be built in to foodstuffs, like where you had your casserole but there are quite a few meals that are lacking. Incorporating 1/3 superfree into each meal works not only to increase your vitamin intake etc etc yadayadayada but also fills you up on relatively few kcal and naturally limits the amount of free food and syns you pop onto your plate.

We all fall off the wagon and we all have times where we just can't face any more broccoli but as it's early days I would highly recommend that you put more emphasis on it in order to begin a downward trend in losing and then you can be a bit cheekier in what you have when you work out, over time what works for you. :)

Last edited:
Back