Steph's food diary...

Hi Steph,

After your post elsewhere I popped along to have a look at your food diary and the one thing that strikes me is that you don't have much emphasis on the 1/3 suprefree? Obviously it may be built in to foodstuffs, like where you had your casserole but there are quite a few meals that are lacking. Incorporating 1/3 superfree into each meal works not only to increase your vitamin intake etc etc yadayadayada but also fills you up on relatively few kcal and naturally limits the amount of free food and syns you pop onto your plate.

We all fall off the wagon and we all have times where we just can't face any more broccoli but as it's early days I would highly recommend that you put more emphasis on it in order to begin a downward trend in losing and then you can be a bit cheekier in what you have when you work out, over time what works for you. :)

I know what you mean about nothing wanting to look at another broccoli spear LOL! I tend to incorporate my 1/3 superfree into my meals where possible otherwise I just dont' have it. So for bolognese the only non superfree is the mince which is 500g, I then add 500g passata, 250g mushrooms, 1 large onion, 2 large red pepppers and 1 large carrot grated, this usually comes to about 1000g superfree. Similar with chilli and stews. I find this much easier.

Back