Stephys Atkins Diary!

snugglysteph

i love my family!
Starting today as been paid, yay! Need to get some shopping in and I am fancying bacon wrapped chicken breast stuffed with blue stilton and served with sauteed greens. Luckily I enjoy cooking and hope to come up with some recipes to share :D

I weighed in at 11st 8lbs this morning so 2lbs heavier than I thought I was, oops lol

good luck honey. ooh we like our recipes :) have you seen the recipe thread?

Hi Steph, I'll be reading and commenting on your diary. :)

Hi Steph, I'll be reading and commenting on your diary. :)

You mean hijacking like the rest of us!:D

Welcome. x

I'm not the serial hijacker around here Linz :)

It makes for good reading lol! Well I forgot my kids have karate tonight so no time for shopping! Went to the spar and got the chicken, bacon and greens but no stilton. Decided on sliced mattesons sausage to stuff the chicken, mmm!

I also got soya milk (unsweetened) but I feel wary of it for some reason? I like it and have had it before but have always steered away from milk when on atkins.......but its not really milk is it? Are there any warnings that comes with this milk regarding atkins? Am I free to have it in my cup of tea? Any advice welcome, thankyou :)

I cant drink soya milk its the devils milk :(
so dont know someone else might help ;)

I don't like soya milk either, so now it's black decaf tea, coffee and green tea.

I have milk in my tea in the morning..........

Hi Steph, glad you are getting started. Don't worry - there aren't that many serial hijackers around here :D

Thanks everyone! Do I HAVE to have decaff tea though? lol

I decided to go off caffiene for week 1 - just as part of detox & to break habits. Might have made the headache worse though!

Now I have 2 proper cups of tea a day and drink decaf/green/mint for the others

I wont drink any caffiene now today or else I wont sleep tonight!

Thanks again. Its around this time of the day I need a cuppa to keep myself going. I am a single mum to 3 very active children so need it lol. Dinner was good although I prefer my chicken stuffed with some sort of cheese rather than the sausage, it was too much meat......lol.

I work as a TA on tuesdays and normally got to a coffee shop at lunchtime for a bacon and brie toastie and a large gingerbread latte. Think I will have to go to a different cafe and have a nice omlette or ham salad with a black decaff......luckily this diet is quiet good for eating out at lunchtime lol.

Best of luck , another single mammy here tho i just have the one :) , but you will be surprised how great this fits in with the family !

Back