Steps In The Right Direction...86.6lbs Lost Fasting

Thanks ladies x

Day 1 of eating at TDEE

Semi skimmed milk in teas - 100 calories

Breakfast - All bran, banana, semi skimmed milk -309 calories

Lunch - 3 brown sandwich thins with laughing cow, salad and extra light mayo - 360 calories

Dinner - Chicken curry and rice - 632 calories

Snacks- Danio blueberry yogurt - 161 calories
2 mini babybel light - 84 calories
Pink lady apple - 71 calories
Skinny latte - 50 calories

Total day's calories 1767

Not a bad day's food :) Having to weigh and measure things instead of guesstimating will prove tiresome but want to keep as close to my estimated TDEE as possible to try and avoid a gain. Feels good to feel in control of something though!! :rolleyes:

Sounds like a good day Ali and it does no harm to go back to weighing and measuring every so often as it can easily get out of hand.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Nothing much to report yesterday and today as I've eaten exactly the same as I did on Tuesday both days! I made the chicken curry from scratch and laziness saw me eating it instead of freezing it. This is what I'm like when I have to meticulously calorie count every day, I tend to stick to the same breakfast and lunch as then I don't need to work them out :eek: I've taken it to a new level this time and am eating the same dinner and snacks too!! Will be different tomorrow...as the curry is finished :p GP in the morning and then weigh in on Saturday to see if my estimated TDEE is right. I really miss fasting though. I swear I feel hungrier even though my average daily calories are about 300 more :rolleyes:

So weigh in today...and I've LOST 1.2lbs :confused: I have no idea why as I'm eating at my supposed TDEE. Maybe food weight in me was less than last week? Being ill is burning more calories? Maybe I drank less yesterday? My body "let go" of a bit of weight due to a break in fasting? Hormones? I have no idea. Bodies are weird. Will be interesting to see what next week's weigh in is...I think it will go up as my body adjusts to no fasting. What I am going to do is record my weight daily just out of curiosity to see what it's doing. Don't feel I've earned this loss as I feel it is more of a fluke...but I'm taking it!!! :p

Another good day food wise and came in at around 1750 calories

Breakfast - All bran, banana, semi skimmed milk

Lunch - Vegetable soup
2 wholemeal rolls with cheese slices and bbq sauce. Zapped in the microwave for 30 seconds till the cheese melted :drool:

Dinner - Chicken and vegetable pasta bake made with a cheese sauce and mustard

Snacks - Packet of crisps
Kit Kat

Daily weigh in:

Saturday - 178.2 lbs
Sunday - 178.4 lbs
Monday -
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -

Kind of glad weight didn't bounce up overnight as means my loss yesterday looks more genuine :rolleyes:

Good day today. Managed to get out in the car by myself which felt like a major achievement. Temp hasn't been up in a couple of days and painkillers are now giving me full relief from the achy joints so I would hope that means this virus is on its way out. Will get blood tests back tomorrow which will hopefully show levels are dropping.

Food wise has been good too

Lunch - Asda chargrilled chicken and wholewheat pasta salad bowl

Dinner - M&S beetroot salad with honey baked ham and new potatoes with chives and butter

Snacks - 2 mini babybel
Full fat vanilla latte

Came in at 1754 calories

Daily weigh in:

Saturday - 178.2 lbs
Sunday - 178.4 lbs
Monday -178.4 lbs
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -

Also want to change my user name on here. Mine is currently an amalgamation of my name... and mine and ex's birthday's. The house alarm was the same and I changed it today!! Small things I know but mildly irritating none the less. Will need to get my thinking cap on :sign0163:

Today's food

Lunch - Vegetable soup
M&S beef mooli bites

Dinner - Tuna pasta salad (served 2 but ate it all!), baked potatoes, cheese and butter

Snacks - Vanilla skinny latte
2 mini babybel

Calories came in at 1700

Daily weigh in :

Saturday - 178.2 lbs

Sunday - 178.4 lbs
Monday -178.4 lbs
Tuesday -178.0 lbs
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -

Back