Steve's Progress

Thanks. Coke Zero might be better but all diet drinks are forbidden on SS! I'll just have to take the hit on diet coke at the pub. A couple every month or so isn't going to set me back much.

Here are my bikes. :)

Been fine today, no hunger at all. Just had late afternoon shake and will have last one before going out.

Toodle-pip!

Hello :)

Sounds like you are doing well so far. If you're going to have a diet drink, you're better off with Coke Zero cos Diet Coke has citric acid in it which may knock you out of ketosis. Coke Zero doesn't have citric acid. I have drank the odd Coke Zero since I started on the diet (I've been on SS+) and I've still had good losses. Don't think it makes much difference and if you're only having it every so often it shouldn't affect you.

Very nice ;)

My hubbie has another ST, But he blew the engine :rolleyes: and hasn`t got round to fixing it yet!

Enjoy your night out! :D X

your doing fantastic the end of the fist week will be here before you no it.ive been lucky so far re birthdays the next one is mine the end of april then my daughters the end of may so i have no excuse to come off plan untill the end of april.have a brill night tonight

Survived just fine on 3 diet cokes all night and wasn't remotely interested in the buffet! Didn't get back 'til gone 1, but still a good do! :D

So glad I went. I found out that a mate is starting his own local karate classes a week on Monday and I'll be restarting training then (used to be a 25 minute drive to the last place). This will be in place of the P90 for now. SO looking forward to it! :D

Right, warm vanilla and coffee shake for breakfast then we'll see what the day brings. Have a great Sunday, people! :)

Yay for a good night out! :D

Good luck with the classes :D x

good luck fella, its nice to see other guys on here, what i did was kept saying to myself 2 things!!

1. Whats 3 months out being unsociable to a lifetime of fun afterwards!!

2. Is this drink/meal work £50?? as thats how much it will be to get back into ketosis.

Through that i stayed on SS 100% for the full 3months, undertook my compulsory 1 week SS+ then went straight back onto SS, and 2 weeks back to 100%. Why because this diet is the best thing I have ever done.

Nearly lost 7 stone now, with my target being 8!! I have never felt better - Just do it and in 3months time when your fitting into designer clothing rather than asda and tesco (my story :))

Good luck!!!

ALso is that the P90x training programme your referring to??
Hell no, the P90X is out of my league at the moment!
It's Power 90, the forerunner to P90X.
Nowhere near as mental! :eek::D

Well done Steve, you showed your will power at the buffet really well!
I can't take the credit for will power, I genuinely was not hungry/tempted.
Guess I'm in ketosis! :D

Morning everyone, hope you had a good weekend! :)

Has anyone else noticed how powerful one of the side effects of ketosis can be?
I'm just not hungry at all! :eek:

There have been ample opportunities over the weekend to grab something while I was passing and stuff it in my mouth, but the part of my brain that would have I demanded I do so last week has gone. I simply note that I COULD choose to pick it up but there's no desire to do so any more. :confused:

Oh well, day 5 for me and I see my CDC this evening for an official weigh-in. I'll work out the discrepancy between what her scales say and what mine do (I think hers were 5lb less than mine last time) and then update my stats and loss since Thursday last week. :)

Peace out :D

good luck for your weigh in!

good luck fella, its nice to see other guys on here, what i did was kept saying to myself 2 things!!

1. Whats 3 months out being unsociable to a lifetime of fun afterwards!!

2. Is this drink/meal work £50?? as thats how much it will be to get back into ketosis.

Through that i stayed on SS 100% for the full 3months, undertook my compulsory 1 week SS+ then went straight back onto SS, and 2 weeks back to 100%. Why because this diet is the best thing I have ever done.

Nearly lost 7 stone now, with my target being 8!! I have never felt better - Just do it and in 3months time when your fitting into designer clothing rather than asda and tesco (my story :))

Good luck!!!
Sage advice Davey, thanks! :)

7st is my real target as I'll look skeletal if I lose any more than that. I genuinely have a big frame and my boxing weight was 15st. So maybe a 6st loss will do me as I'll be carrying a bit more muscle then anyway.

Look at me getting all carried away, it's only day 5! :blahblah:
Still, I'm keeping my eye on the prize! :gimi:

Good luck for your WI x

I have mine tonight too and am also doing an unofficial WI at home every week aswell ;)

MY scales say that I am 9.3lbs down :eek::D but I don`t think I`ll get anywhere near that tonight as it`s late and I think my CDCs scales weigh heavier x

Hi Steve, wanted to say good luck and also loving your lil chart !
I think we all hve obstacles, quite a few of my friends go mad about CD because I become a recluse, I can't drink water on a night out so I stay home instead !!! I hope you manage to get into the swing hun x

Thanks guys! :)

Well that went well! :D

Last time around, My CDC's scales showed 5lb less than mine. She now has a different set of scales but these too are showing 5lb less than mine do. Mine are 5lb over, and I'll factor that into any future weights.

:hmm:Which means... I started off on Thursday at 20st 5lb and am now 19st 10lb.

9lbs in 5 days! :bliss:

Congratulations! Brilliant result!

Nah, next WI's Saturday morning - this will be the regular spot.

Another 7lb will do me! ;)

Back